Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? (3809 Views)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Bush Babies Are Real / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
UP till today, millions of people all around the world still doubt the existence of spiritual entities.... They say that ghosts, jinns, bush babies and other scary stories we were told, were lies to get us scared... So have you ever experience or seen a spirit being? share your story....Let me open the stage..
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Dasherz(f): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
mehnnn this reminds me of life in the hostel grin grin grin you even forgot to add Miss koi koi

6 Likes

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
IN December 20 last year,,,, i saw and encountered what i will never forget in my life,, it was 5days to christmas, everywhere was busy with bangers shooting everywhere, so by 10 pm at night, i left my friend's home and headed for my home,, So i got to the front of our street and entered, There was electricity, so as i was walking down the street, suprisingly i saw a dog with four heads and a lady holding the chains to the dog headed my way,, AT 1st, i wanted to run, but i held my cool because the street was lively and i was not the only one that was walking on the street.. Suprisingly, nobody saw this very tall lady with a dog with 4heads, i was the only one that saw her, When i got home, i told my story but nobody believed me... That day, i know what i saw and the pictures still flashes in my memory.

3 Likes

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
mehnnn this reminds me of life in the hostel grin grin grin you even forgot to add Miss koi koi
How was life in the hostel? share your story..
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Here To Read _ _ _ _
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by MrDandy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
I’ve had encounters with the Holy Spirit so many times smiley

So I feel the spirit aspect is true

4 Likes

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by RoyalBlak007: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
♤"Dog with four heads"?

♤ Humour me gringringrincheesy
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrDandy:
I’ve had encounters with the Holy Spirit so many times smiley

So I feel the spirit aspect is true
you saw the holy spirits?
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤"Dog with four heads"?

♤ Humour me gringringrincheesy
IN the realm of the spirit, i saw that you travled to asia some years ago,,, there was a lady you met, but you knew her in Nigeria before you left....should i go on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by RoyalBlak007: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lordygram:
IN the realm of the spirit, i saw that you travled to asia some years ago,,, there was a lady you met, but you knew her in Nigeria before you left....should i go on?

♤ Saint!

♤ Go on please grin
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by MrDandy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lordygram:
you saw the holy spirits?

You don’t see the Holy Spirit, you feel the Holy Spirit instead cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrDandy:

You don’t see the Holy Spirit, you feel the Holy Spirit instead cheesy
I have seen the holy spirit... with my two naked eyes.
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by osemoses1234(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
H
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Dasherz(f): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lordygram:
How was life in the hostel? share your story..

well in my secondary school we did not have much of the scare ... the only scare was just the usual asthmatic attacks, chest pain and some other petty spiritual manifestations from girls during morning prayers
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by ranmoor: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lordygram:
IN December 20 last year,,,, i saw and encountered what i will never forget in my life,, it was 5days to christmas, everywhere was busy with bangers shooting everywhere, so by 10 pm at night, i left my friend's home and headed for my home,, So i got to the front of our street and entered, There was electricity, so as i was walking down the street, suprisingly i saw a dog with four heads and a lady holding the chains to the dog headed my way,, AT 1st, i wanted to run, but i held my cool because the street was lively and i was not the only one that was walking on the street.. Suprisingly, nobody saw this very tall lady with a dog with 4heads, i was the only one that saw her, When i got home, i told my story but nobody believed me... That day, i know what i saw and the pictures still flashes in my memory.

After how many bottles?

4 Likes

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Saint!

♤ Go on please grin
IN the realm of the spirit, this lady that you met, is the last born in her family....lemme pause here, when i get the entire phophesy b4 12 tonight, i will complete it.
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by RoyalBlak007: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lordygram:
IN the realm of the spirit, this lady that you met, is the last born in her family....lemme pause here, when i get the entire phophesy b4 12 tonight, i will complete it.

♤following

♤nicely cool
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

well in my secondary school we did not have much of the scare ... the only scare was just the usual asthmatic attacks, chest pain and some other petty spiritual manifestations from girls during morning prayers
IN the realm of the spirit, i see a river spirit, this river spirit will___should i continue?
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Dasherz(f): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lordygram:
IN the realm of the spirit, i see a river spirit, this river spirit will___should i continue?

]let me help you

you were swimming in the river to get to the other end .. all of a sudden you sighted a damsel in bikini seated on a floating rock ... ohh brother you lost you ways .. you left the path you should've followed and went to the damsel ...

should I continue?
cheesy
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Homeboiy: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
As a core traditionalist

I would say its real
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Joislim(f): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmm grin
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Dasherz(f): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
ranmoor:

After how many bottles?

4 bottles and 2 wraps of u know what

1 Like

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
As a core traditionalist

I would say its real
hmmm have you seen one? cc lalasticlala mxnd44 dominique
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Well It may sound akward I actually partially witness a girl Vanish In My front when I Schooled In NOUN @Benin study centre...
If Anybody Is Interested I can drop The story
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tejiriseth:
Well It may sound akward I actually partially witness a girl Vanish In My front when I Schooled In NOUN @Benin study centre...
If Anybody Is Interested I can drop The story
Drop the story.
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lordygram:

No one else saw that lady with chain with a dog with 4 heads, cos u were d only one who smoked the igbo

4 Likes

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
ScotFree:

No one else saw that lady with chain with a dog with 4 heads, cos u were d only one who smoked the igbo
IN the realm of the spirit, i am seeing an attack, pls beware of parties.
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i am seeing an attack, pls beware of parties.

Ewu hausa!!

Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

]let me help you

you were swimming in the river to get to the other end .. all of a sudden you sighted a damsel in bikini seated on a floating rock ... ohh brother you lost you ways .. you left the path you should've followed and went to the damsel ...

should I continue?
cheesy
You think the op is joking? The name of the marine spirit he talked about is miriam..
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
ScotFree:

Ewu hausa!!
He who has ear, let them hear.
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Dasherz(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
You think the op is joking? The name of the marine spirit he talked about is miriam..

oya continue grin grin
Re: Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
He who has ear, let them hear.

Pray for yourself prophet of doom. Womanizing prophet of nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Heavy With Pains / Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.