Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

E-book Scams Exposé - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / E-book Scams Exposé (2611 Views)

Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-book Scams Exposé by Nbote(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2017

I want to call d attention of Nairalanders to some of d new trends of Scammers and other fraudulent ventures which is being perpetrated.
This is a sequel to dis thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/4048877/data-scams-expose

Nairaland is home to millions of ppl most of whom use d forum to carry out and advertise their businesses while others simply enjoy d daily intrigues and updates. But jus like d proverbial eleven, their are bound to b Judases.. Now these are d ppl dis thread is about..

The Judases are those who have sworn to live fraudulent lives by preying on unsuspecting members of d forum who sometimes out of no fault of their own fall to d antics of some of these ppl. These people rip off members mostly by offering a service dey don't have (selling ebooks, data) or by offering a product dey don't plan to deliver or have which brings me to d new trend of EBook sellers.

These days everyone seems to b selling EBook on one form of earning scheme or d other and daily ppl fall for such. There's absolutely nothing wrong in selling or buying e-Books but wen such is done under fraudulent pretext and claims den it becomes fraudulent itself. Everyone wants information on earning some extra cash online blah blah blah but d truth has to b told. Anyone selling an e-Book on how u can earn hundreds of thousands in a month or how u can earn loads of dollars in a day is simply a common thief full stop

I understand these are hard tyms and everyone wants and needs alternative and extra source of income but truth is U ppl patronizing these vampires are their source of income. D sooner some of us realise it d beta.
I personally have busted a couple of these so called gurus who either create threads and outrightly ask u to pay for said ebooks or create whatspp groups and brainwash ppl with fake testimonies and screenshots. They start by telling U how dey earn too much money blah blah blah and go ahead to offer u discounts on d said ebooks.. Ironically all their prices are usually 10,000 and den dey'll offer d first 100 ppl at a discounted rate of usually 2000 to encourage ppl to pay.

A word is enough for d wise. Let us put these ppl out of business and stop giving dem ur hard earned money free of charge.

Pls Mods help us sensitize ppl and enlighten dem. Many ppl lose their hard earned money to these vampires daily and dats y its on d increase...
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 consider these vampires as snakes and move dis to d promise land
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by correctguy101(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nbote:

Pls Mods help us sensitize ppl and enlighten dem. Many ppl lose their hard earned money to these vampires daily and dats y its on d increase...
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 consider these vampires as snakes and move dis to d promise land

That was how I paid one shitty guy for an ebook and the guy ended up telling me stories. Me have learned my lesson now. The skill, I later learned for free.

How can someone who claims to earn $10000 weekly be selling ebook of 8000naira? Doesn't add up.

Another idiort from here took my money for data, himself and data and money vanished from the face of the Earth undecided

I don do mumu sotey I get sense by force. Before anyone can rob me now, you must carry both AK 47 and hand grenade o, else na me and you. angry
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nbote(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
correctguy101:

That was how I paid one shitty guy for an ebook and the guy ended up telling me stories. Me have learned my lesson now. The skill, I later learned for free.

How can someone who claims to earn $10000 weekly be selling ebook of 8000naira? Doesn't add up.

Another idiort from here took my money for data, himself and data and money vanished from the face of the Earth undecided

I don do mumu sotey I get sense by force. Before anyone can rob me now, you must carry both AK 47 and hand grenade o, else na me and you. angry

Lol... Seriously dis trend is getting out of hand.. I join most of their whatspp group to go and wreak havoc on dem...
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by mannatech: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chai cry cry
U just brought back old memories. Sometimes I just thank God for the increase in foreign exchange. If not people like lagtech would have keep scamming boys all in the name of mini importation.
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
That is how one stupid guy I begged on how to make money on importation business, he added me to a group and started telling us stupid stories on how he poor and bought an EBOOK, he started showing us some earnings he made although he covered all the names, one thing that did not make me fall for his scam is that his DP looked like a University and the ground was somehow dirty and his constant saying he wants to make millionaires before the end of this month.
Immediately I left the group he replied me through a DM and said it is not by force for everyone to be rich.
I just blocked the guy and pity people who will fall for him. How will an importer have time to be replying messages on whatsapp every single time people criticize him.
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
correctguy101:

The same way a Nairalander is selling a book on how to delete comment on Nairaland. Can you imagine?
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nbote(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
ElshanAutosNaSc:
When will the scammers in the auto section be exposed?
Especially their leader elshanAutos who has the backing of some mods
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
The same way a Nairalander is selling a book on how to delete comment on Nairaland. Can you imagine?
mannatech:
Chai cry cry
U just brought back old memories. Sometimes I just thank God for the increase in foreign exchange. If not people like lagtech would have keep scamming boys all in the name of mini importation.
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

My only wonder is why d mods have not considered dis thread serious enough. I intend to create more threads on dem and anoda one to blacklist known scammers
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Nbote:

My only wonder is why d mods have not considered dis thread serious enough. I intend to create more threads on dem and anoda one to blacklist known scammers
Do add iLegendd
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nbote(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Do add iLegendd
To d blacklist u mean?
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nbote(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElshanAutosNaSc:

The moderators are part of the scam clique
Imagine...
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nbote(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElshanAutosNaSc:

The moderators are part of the scam clique
Imagine...
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Greenbullet(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol , all these small eBook scammers, omo ale jati jati.
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Do add iLegendd
There is a difference between this guy is a scammer, this guy has carved some niches for himself, and this guy who's too lazy to carve a niche for himself is bitter.

1. A scammer is a person who promises what he can't do. He swindles people of their hard earned money or belongings by promising them something he can't offer.
2. A guy who carved a niche out of nothing is a man who puts his creativity into work and at the end, it earns himself some tokens genuinely.
3. A lazy or bitter man is a man who has refused to reevaluate his life and start from somewhere. When a bitter man sees number 2 above, he gets angrier and jealous. He wants everyone to stay stagnant like him.

4 questions for you.

1. Has iLegend scammed you or has anyone reported of being scammed by his company?
2. Have you bought any of his products before?
3. Is he the reason APC took over and made your predicament worse?
4. Are you one of those 100 people he blocked on WhatsApp or one of those he didn't reply their messages because of lack of time?

Replying these questions with screenshots of how iLegend promised and failed you or any client will be greatly appreciated.

If 50% of Nigerians are as sincere as me, this country would've changed by now. A tree can't make a forest.

Albert will say, "The tragedy of life is not that we die, but what dies when we live."

My advice, don't let your potentials die while trying to paint an innocent guy bad. No man wants another man to be wiser than them, but sadly, all fingers are not equal.

Have fun, but if you want to hate, go ahead. Futuristic people think of innovation and progress and not bringing other people down.

Your plan na for me to create thread for you as I did to ÍamJ so dat you go become popular on NL ams girls go dey like you. Trust me, I won't do it again for now. cheesy Oya chop knuckle — wise man.

2 Likes

Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
@iLegendd, i know say you be badt guy, so chop knuckles. But to be serious.....

You haven't scammed me and i know you do sell ebooks like chataddict, blah blah blah which no reasonable human will waste money on. An ebook that can't add value to your life that one na ebook

I've always suspected you until you made an advertisement in the general section claiming you have the keys to deleteing comments on Nairaland, you were also selling the ebook. WTF Who does that? We all know only Seun and the mods can delete a comment or thread on Nairaland which is only possible when a rule is broken.

This leads us to the conclusion...

1. You are either asking your stupid customers to break rules which leads to ban. Or

2. Or you are a scammer.

Either way, the information doesn't worth what one would pay for when it doesn't exist?

To prove you ain't a scammer, DELETE THIS COMMENT!

Ole!

IamJ i don't know also.

1 Like

Re: E-book Scams Exposé by correctguy101(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

For real?
SMH... and surprisingly, some mumu will still fall for it. undecided
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
correctguy101:

For real?
SMH... and surprisingly, some mumu will still fall for it. undecided
Their mumu never do them cheesy
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

You haven't scammed me and i know you do sell ebooks like chataddict, blah blah blah which no reasonable human will waste money on. An ebook that can't add value to your life that one na ebook

I've always suspected you until you made an advertisement in the general section claiming you have the keys to deleteing comments on Nairaland, you were also selling the ebook. WTF Who does that? We all know only Se.un and the mods can delete a comment or thread on Nairaland which is only possible when a rule is broken.

1. You are either asking your stupid customers to break rules which leads to ban. Or

2. Or you are a scammer.

Either way, the information doesn't worth what one would pay for when it doesn't exist?

Ole!

Iam.J i don't know also.

1. Only a man who hasn't read ChatDicted will say it doesn't add value. To read the introduction, download it here. https://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/J7P0GeGWca? Read before you judge. After reading it, you'll come back here for more. The intro is free. Taste before you conclude.

Is paying a prostitute for sex reasonable? No, but men do it. Is beating a woman reasonable? No, but men do it. Most things humans do in life are not reasonable, but we end up doing them. Do you think hating on one's progress is reasonable? No, but humans still do it. You see?

2. I didn't say you can delete another person's thread. Show me a proof I said that. You can only delete your thread as long as it hasn't made front page. No one can delete another person's thread except the admins or mods. So, chill.

3. I'm supposed to ignore you, but no advertisement to prove your products potent is a waste. I utilize all opportunities.
Now, this is a thread I created https://www.nairaland.com/4118342/youre-instagram-holla-picture open it and also save the URL. Alert me you've opened it, then inform me to delete it.

After some minutes, try and open it again. If you see, "This topic has been hidden or deleted" then that is what I'm talking about. I gave this trick out for free, but the mods deleted it, so I had to put a price tag. cheesy

Be creative and have fun.

3 Likes

Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Obiomon: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

I've always suspected you until you made an advertisement in the general section claiming you have the keys to deleteing comments on Nairaland, you were also selling the ebook. WTF Who does that? We all know only Seun and the mods can delete a comment or thread on Nairaland which is only possible when a rule is broken.

2. Or you are a scammer.

Ole!

IamJ i don't know also.
u just got chataddacted grin lmao
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2017
@TobiTobiTobiWhy, you have disappeared since my last reply. My advice to you is, focus on learning your programming or web design languages and don't slander anyone out of envy. When I was learning HTML, Java, CSS, JavaScript, and all that, I didn't come to NL to slander people. Check our forum www.Wetclef.com, I single handedly retouched all the CSS, HTML, JavaScript and PHP codes in it to look the way it looks. Why not you learn from me instead of starting what you can't finish all in the name of bringing me down? Be wise.
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Obiomon:
u just got chataddacted grin lmao
You know say na to ignore am sure pass, but make I help him ministry so dat him threads go dey get beta traffic.
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2017
lol, i decided to ignore you for a reason but it seems you are stupid. You went so low to go through my threads and posts? how stupid can you be for calling html and css a programming language?. Fyi, i learnt HTML, CSS and Javascript way back 2010(while you are still in secondary school). What i'm learning now is not for web development but rather for game development. I can create a very dynamic website than that shit you call wetclef.com, a website that won't open perhaps you hosted it on a free hosting company; what a broke ass.

iLegendd, i will not tolerate any more nonsense from you. You can settle your childish beef you have with IamJ. Because i chose to ignore you, you still called my attention to your stupid trolling

Bia, just stay your lane.

Before you tell me to do anything, do know that you are a commoner who make money scamming innocent people.

I work for a living and not sell cheap fraudlike ebooks.

Mr, becareful.
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
lol, i decided to ignore you for a reason but it seems you are stupid. You went so low to go through my threads and posts? how stupid can you be for calling html and css a programming language?. Fyi, i learnt HTML, CSS and Javascript way back 2010(while you are still in secondary school). What i'm learning now is not for web development but rather for game development. I can create a very dynamic website than that shit you call wetclef.com, a website that won't open perhaps you hosted it on a free hosting company; what a broke ass.

iLegendd, i will not tolerate any more nonsense from you. You can settle your childish beef you have with IamJ. Because i chose to ignore you, you still called my attention to your stupid trolling

Bia, just stay your lane.

Before you tell me to do anything, do know that you are a commoner who make money scamming innocent people.

I work for a living and not sell cheap fraudlike ebooks.

Mr, becareful.

Wow! Intelligent boy. Have fun! At least you learned it in 2010 while I learned it in 2009. I didn't really know you existed until you mentioned me. You're a fan.

This is my last reply to you. Future leaders create work. They don't brag about working.

Is Seún bragging about working? No. Is Zuckerberg bragging about working? No. Enjoy your work.

I have condescended so low in replying you. This is my last and nothing in this world will make me stoop so low with you again. Bye Mr. Working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
iLegendd:

Wow! Intelligent boy. Have fun! At least you learned it in 2010 while I learned it in 2009. I didn't really know you existed until you mentioned me. You're a fan.

This is my last reply to you. Future leaders create work. They don't brag about working.

Is Seún bragging about working? No. Is Zuckerberg bragging about working? No. Enjoy your work.

I have condescended so low in replying you. This is my last and nothing in this world will make me stoop so low with you again. Bye Mr. Working.
lol iLegendd will remain iLegendd(a fool). Bye.
Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Obiomon: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
iLegendd:
You know say na to ignore am sure pass, but make I help him ministry so dat him threads go dey get beta traffic.
lol just chill the guy jare! Na Im no. Leave am make e be. Pipo like am, na them no de ever learn but they can run their fingers online eh grin

1 Like

Re: E-book Scams Exposé by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 19, 2019
To Whom It May Concern — Haters' Timeline

If you're one of those that love abusing me, then read this, but if you're not, ignore.

Below is your life and your fellows — you better change now before it's too late

1. First stage of frustration is: he accuses and abuses iLégend just to defame him and feel better about himself like a king.

2. Second stage is: iLégend exchanges some crazy banters with him just to use him for controversy and generate traffic for more sales of his dating books as he laughs inside while replying.

3. Third stage is: iLégend gets bored, tells him to forward his phone number so he can send him 1k recharge card to subscribe, but for the sake of his bloated ego, he'll say, "I don't need your stupid card, idiot — give it to your father." After that, iLégend ignores him because of his incessant trolling and abuse.

4. Fourth stage is: he keeps attacking as if it's his day job — hoping iLégend will make him his friend since he has gotten his attention, yet he no longer cares to dignify him with a reply.

5. Fifth stage is: after a few months of jumping from one thread to another abusing iLégend and other innocent Nairalanders, he creates a new account, creates a thread, posts his account number and starts crying like a baby elephant begging for money and job as he complains about hardship, suicidal thoughts, depression, lack of money, etc.

6. Sixth stage is: two days later, no one cared to send him any money, but they abused him and called him a scammer, just the same way he has been abusing others with his main moniker, so he got angry, disappointed, depressed, deactivates his two accounts, and commits suicide with a borrowed or cheap rat poison since be couldn't afford an expensive one.

7. Seventh stage is: iLegend innocently comes online, checks his old post and the name/moniker of the hater who used to abuse him has turned to "Nobody." Instantly, he knew it has finally happened as predestined.

R.I.P dear, we'll miss you, Mr. Nobódy.

#Fun #Smile — I know how it will end and the above is exactly that.

May God have mercy on these sets of people to realize how they're treading on the wrong path and wasting their time on bet9ja, watching football and arguing about Messi Vs. Ronaldo for nothing instead of doing something meaningful, excessive porn and masturbation, social media addiction, laziness, etc.

I pray you turn on a new leaf after reading this. Now, it's time for the Holy spirit to take control. Close your stubborn eyes that have seen too many porn and I'll invite Pastor Joshua to pray for you for the spirit of trolling, laziness, and untimely death caused by depression to be chased out. The time is ticking...

If you refuse, las las na the government your family go blame for not giving you a job after you graduated. Sadly, they won't know you brought this upon yourself with the abusive and hateful lifestyle you were living online.

If you keep roaming, the 7 stages above will come to pass. You may think it's a joke, but let's watch and see.

The end of free wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off / Mother Of One Commits Suicide Over Breakup With Boyfriend. PHOTOS & VIDEO / My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.