Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Need A Wife Asap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wife Asap (5145 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello,

I need a wife without further delay.

She must possess all or most of the following qualities:

1. She must be a bitch in bed and act like a saint in public

2. She must be God-fearing (for the kids) cuz I'm not

3. She must be bisexual

4. She must be a great cook

5. She must be working already. I don't care if she is a hairdresser as long as she keeps herself busy

6. She must be educated and able to express herself flawlessly

7. She can have not more than one kid (4 single mothers)

8. She must be ready 4 marriage in a very short time

I don't care about any other baggage she has, I'm very tolerant. Be a smoker, have tattoos, be a witch etc, I don't judge.

If you are interested, kindly send me a pm.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by victorioushands: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Go to the north asap. Some women were begging their government to give them husbands asap. You will be married to one asap if you heed this advice asap.

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Another condition.
She must not be fulani/hausa.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bisexual kwa grin grin

You never ready

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
Bisexual kwa grin grin
You never ready

E go shock you the percentage of naija girls that are bi.
Iv dated many...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Windflower(f): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

E go shock you the percentage of naija girls that are bi.

Iv dated many...
If you are serious with what you typed, why do you want a bisexual. I am not getting it
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
Bisexual kwa grin grin
You never ready
Isn't it obvious dude is gay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2017
Windflower:

If you are serious with what you typed, why do you want a bisexual. I am not getting it

4rm my experience with them, they rarely cheat.
Even when they do, its usually with another girl which is ok by me. Although I make it clear I dnt mind as long as I know who d girl is.

I cant stand cheats in relationships, let alone in marriage. I'll kill someone.
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Isn't it obvious dude is gay?

Isn't it obvious you are retarrded?

Bisexual for a woman means she does both males & females, you illiterate. What does that have to do with my sexuality?

Low IQ ladies are another thing I can't stand.

My kids cant be this dumb.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dasherz(f): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2017
woaah dude

why searching for a wife online?

seems more like a contract than the emotion based marriage

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
woaah dude

people and over sabi self.. Mtcheew. Who tell you say he no fit find?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
woaah dude

We'll get to know each other of course but 4 a short while & she must be willing to settle as soon as possible.

Besides, no matter how long you think you know someone, marriage changes everything.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:

Thanks.

They 4get I only need one.

Just one & I'm outta here.

I'll find pretty soon. I no fear.
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dasherz(f): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
oga ... there is no portion in the constitution that bans freedom of expression .. I simply asked a question hence the (?) sign ... so get off ya high horse and go buy yourself some sense

I never posted that he won't find what he's looking for so don't get high on my parole
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dasherz(f): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2017
GeeString:

We'll get to know each other of course but 4 a short while & she must be willing to settle as soon as possible.

Besides, no matter how long you think you know someone, marriage changes everything.

good luck

hope you're extending ya search off-line ... will hasten ya chance
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

good luck

hope you're extending ya search off-line ... will hasten ya chance

People meet online & get married you know?

But thanks anyway...
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dasherz(f): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2017
GeeString:

People meet online & get married you know?
But thanks anyway...

I know that perfectly and I've never doubted ya chances

bye
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

oga ... there is no portion in the constitution that bans freedom of expression .. I simply asked a question hence the (?) sign ... so get off ya high horse and go buy yourself some sense

I never posted that he won't find what he's looking for so don't get high on my parole
hmmmm nairaland yaff turn everybody to mate.. See how this toothpick leg skinny girl is telling me to go and get sense when i actually didn't insult her but only corrected her. It's like you would love to be used as a scape goat abi?
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dasherz(f): 2:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
hmmmm nairaland yaff turn everybody to mate.. See how this toothpick leg skinny girl is telling me to go and get sense when i actually didn't insult her but only corrected her. It's like you would love to be used as a scape goat abi?

@bolded read ya previous post again

if that's your version of correcting someone then you really have to work on yourself
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2017
GeeString:

Isn't it obvious you are retarrded?

Bisexual for a woman means she does both males & females, you illiterate. What does that have to do with my sexuality?

Low IQ ladies are another thing I can't stand.

My kids cant be this dumb.
Stupid you, why would you want to marry a bisexual if you are not bisexual? who the fucck are you trying deceive?
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Chigorkizz(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

What Is This One That Pay Men For Servicing Saying?Paying Men To Service U Doesn't Give U The Right To Insult All Men On Nairaland.Show Some Respect.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dasherz(f): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Chigorkizz:
What Is This One That Pay Men For Servicing Saying?Paying Men To Service U Doesn't Give U The Right To Insult All Men On Nairaland.Show Some Respect.
You are a boy .. cos with this write-up shows that you have nothing else to offer anyone but a pained and sorry life

You will be ignored cos I cant spend my time with a toddler who feels he's got teeth
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Chigorkizz(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

You are a boy .. cos with this write-up shows that you have nothing else to over anyone but a pained and sorry life

You will be ignored cos I'm so wa add ting my time with a toddler who feels he's got teeth
Retract Urself!You Are Ill-mannered And No Man Can Change You.Even Ur So Call Paid Men Cn't Change Ur Dark Side.You Are Doomed And You Need Deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Windflower(f): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
GeeString:

4rm my experience with them, they rarely cheat.
Even when they do, its usually with another girl which is ok by me. Although I make it clear I dnt mind as long as I know who d girl is.

I cant stand cheats in relationships, let alone in marriage. I'll kill someone.
Lol,this is serious,so u wouldn't mind a bisexual. You can't stand her cheating with a man but you can stand her cheating with a girl,cheating is cheating irrespective of the gender.
And from your experience, the girl she is cheating with isn't making you feel insecure,coz its no longer two people in the marriage,it's now three.
Goodluck in your search tho
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dominatrix(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
GeeString:
Hello,

I need a wife without further delay.

She must possess all or most of the following qualities:

1. She must be a bitch in bed and act like a saint in public

2. She must be God-fearing (for the kids) cuz I'm not

3. She must be bisexual

4. She must be a great cook

5. She must be working already. I don't care if she is a hairdresser as long as she keeps herself busy

6. She must be educated and able to express herself flawlessly

7. She can have not more than one kid (4 single mothers)

8. She must be ready 4 marriage in a very short time

I don't care about any other baggage she has, I'm very tolerant. Be a smoker, have tattoos, be a witch etc, I don't judge.

If you are interested, kindly send me a pm.

Thanks.

Hmmmmm
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dominatrix(f): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
PS....if there's any bi girls in this thread...e-mail me. I'm such a sweetheart!
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
U just need a fvck mate
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizesther:
U just need a fvck mate

Isn't that what my wife is supposed to be?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,this is serious,so u wouldn't mind a bisexual. You can't stand her cheating with a man but you can stand her cheating with a girl,cheating is cheating irrespective of the gender.
And from your experience, the girl she is cheating with isn't making you feel insecure,coz its no longer two people in the marriage,it's now three.
Goodluck in your search tho

Cheating WILL occur in marriage, whether you & I like it or not. I'm a realist not an optimist. I have accepted that it will happen & I'm only trying to cushion the blow. Like I said earlier, I'd rather she cheats on me with a girl than a dude because I don't feel jealous especially when I'm aware.

The other girl doesn't make me feel insecure one bit. This has been tried and verified many times over.

Thanks a lot for your well wishes.

PS: I was banned hence my inability to respond since then.
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

You are a boy .. cos with this write-up shows that you have nothing else to over anyone but a pained and sorry life

You will be ignored cos I'm so wa add ting my time with a toddler who feels he's got teeth

Why are you fighting everyone on this thread?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Dasherz(f): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
GeeString:

Why are you fighting everyone on this thread?
everyone ? not everyone just a moniker who could not comprehend a simple write-up
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by GeeString: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

everyone ? not everyone just a moniker who could not comprehend a simple write-up

Well, its enuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

couple caught having sex while ordering food at a busy McDonald’s. / Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? / BURSTED!! Chiké, The Big Dick Upcoming Nigeria Star Sold Us A Lie. Confession. P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.