Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? (1316 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
I remember a day I was in a football viewing centre minding my business when a guy approached me and the following conversation ensued :
Guy : Bros, Abeg you get internet subscription on your phone?
Me : Yes, how many I help you?
Guy: Abeg help me check wetin Dortmund Under 19 played this morning
Me : (after obliging him) The match has ended. Dortmund under 19 played 0-0 for full time.
Guy: o my God, why them play 0-0 na, Bros Abeg help me check wetin them play for halftime..

I was like they played 10-14 at half time and resumed the second half at 0-0.
People can be dumb at times.

5 Likes

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
^^^^
No
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
2morogobeta:
Answer me first
B honest do I have nice bum and breast
Lalasticlala
Mynnd44
One of your customers has broken loose ooo
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Not enough boobs
Mediocre ass
That's not you tho
2morogobeta:

What's Wong with it
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Oyebee91(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
2morogobeta:
Answer me first
B honest do I have nice bum and breast
what of your pussy? Let's see that too
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by MizLizy: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
after dropping two they are still asking if you still a virgin..
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by TruthHurts1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
The dumbest question I have ever been asked was back in 2012 when a muslim on nairaland asked me this:

Why do you call Boko Haram a terrorist group?

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Divay22(f): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lemme think
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by valgbo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
nn
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by dingbang(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Customers walking into the bank seeing me dressed in first bank attire... With I'd card boldly displayed on me and sitting on my desk , and then have the stupid guts to ask me if I am working here. .

No .. I am a DJ.

4 Likes

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
I remember a day I was in a football viewing centre minding my business when a guy approached me and the following conversation ensued :
Guy : Bros, Abeg you get internet subscription on your phone?
Me : Yes, how many I help you?
Guy: Abeg help me check wetin Dortmund Under 19 played this morning
Me : (after obliging him) The match has ended. Dortmund under 19 played 0-0 for full time.
Guy: o my God, why them play 0-0 na, Bros Abeg help me check wetin them play for halftime..
I was like they played 10-14 at half time and resumed the second half at 0-0.
People can be dumb at times.

2 Likes

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by internationalman(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
there's nothing like dumb question, there's is only dumb answers.
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Modelqwen(f): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

My boyfriend Done preparing for work,
going out already.

Me: Daddy u ae going already?

My boyfriend: No, i'm coming.

me: cheesy ( the guy get zero chill )
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Her:"You nyash have added, are you sexually active?

Me:No.

Lekwanu m anya. Some people sef.

2 Likes

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by 2dice01: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Let the lies continue...we still expecting more chilled lies
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by stacyadams: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin grin i remember inviting one babae over ..between the 2 of us we wan fooock ourselvesss. ..as i dey remove her pant ..the babe dey ask me hmmm what do u think aur doing??
? me sef no wan dull as i just ask am u sef what do u think im doing??she just smile raise leg wella ..some questions babe dey ask sef

1 Like

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2017
Something bad happens, and people ask you "what happened "
Like when you done explaining, they got the power to reverse it
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by bsideboii(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
^^^^ No
Do u stay in PH?
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2017
TruthHurts1:
The dumbest question I have ever been asked was back in 2012 when a muslim on nairaland asked me this:

Depending on the context, that can actually be a good question. Especially when you consider the double standards of you christians
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Franky826: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2017
During our nysc camping in akwa ibom state

Military man: you be man or woman?

Me:

1 Like

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Raina80(f): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Are you black?
This is a question I am asked often and I have no idea why?
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Neymar1095(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Raina80:
Are you black?
This is a question I am asked often and I have no idea why?
Damn Girl only your beauty fit make people confuse
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Someone asked me bros please how much is N80 bread? I was like you have answered the question now.
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
You should have answered him "no, it's a charity organization for abused women." Rubbish!
TruthHurts1:

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by AlexCk: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
This
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Her: I saw you inside that bet9ja shop, what were you doing there?

Me: I was paying my tithe
Re: What's The "Dumbest" Question You Have Ever Been Asked? by Emotionless100: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
TruthHurts1:

Lier, boko haram started 2008

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of One Corner Dance Because Someone Just Lost His Life. / Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady / Look How Clean Lagos Street Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.