Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Can A Lesbian Become Straight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lesbian Become Straight? (2998 Views)

How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Can women who are into lesbianism change and become straight? Or is it a case of once a lesbian always a lesbian. Mature minds please.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2017
grin

Yes! There are few...

Some lesbians change when they met a guy that cud change their ways and view in life.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Yes! There are few...

Some lesbians change when they met a guy that cud change their ways and view in life.. wink

But lets say she now fell out with the guy. can she still be attracted to her fellow woman. Even thou she makes a conscious effort to become straight.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Hopes thus gives u insight. There are a lot of girls who find other girls attractive. But they detest the idea of homosexuality and have decided not to give it a single thought.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2017
millomaniac:

But lets say she now fell out with the guy. can she still be attracted to her fellow woman. Even thou she makes a conscious effort to become straight.

Possible as well but in low_key..Once a lesbian turned straight, it wud be hard for them to convinced themselves to be a lesbian again especially when they tasted a good d!ck grin
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2017
raylord:
Hopes thus gives u insight. There are a lot of girls who find other girls attractive. But they detest the idea of homosexuality and have decided not to give it a single thought.

Thanks for your contribution but you miss the point. What I am asking is can a lesbian change and become straight.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Possible as well but in low_key..Once a lesbian turned straight, it wud be hard for them to convinced themselves to be a lesbian again especially when they tasted a good d!ck grin
like mine.. 8-)
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2017
millomaniac:

Thanks for your contribution but you miss the point. What I am asking is can a lesbian change and become straight.
yes.. You can change. Let's meet. You'd be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
yes.. You can change. Let's meet. You'd be glad you did.

I appreciate the offer but I am not a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by consultancy: 1:17am On Oct 23, 2017
if she could become a lesbian in the first place, den there is every chance that she can become straight again, all things being equal
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Women who flip-flop more than once are either bi-curious (m/w/m) or bisexual (m/w/m/w....), like Anne Heche, Angelina Jolie, Lindsey Lohan, Megan Fox, Amber Heard.......

If she tried it, in a phase in her life allowing herself the craziness in youth, just out of curiosity, she may never go back after transitioning back to men. But bisexual women have accepted that their sexuality is fluid; they won't restrict themselves to any gender.

Lesbians (m/w; gold-star lesbian) stick with women.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 23, 2017
I am bisexual

1 Like

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2017
Bi sexual do that, lesbians stick to girls..
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Women who flip-flop more than once are either bi-curious (m/w/m) or bisexual (m/w/m/w....), like Anne Heche, Angelina Jolie, Lindsey Lohan, Megan Fox, Amber Heard.......

If she tried it, in a phase in her life allowing herself the craziness in youth, just out of curiosity, she may never go back after transitioning back to men. But bisexual women have accepted that their sexuality is fluid; they won't restrict themselves to any gender.

Lesbians (m/w; gold-star lesbian) stick with women.

Thank you.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by saintvc(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2017
crayfish weu don't bend ,to straighten am dey hard,,e fit break
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2017
hj

1 Like

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
julietkcee:
I like girls....

Buh lord help meh.... I dnt want to practicalise it... Lemmeh just be imagining it

Lawd! Buh the urge is too much! cry

op.... Not possible.. Buh bisexuals can

Being a woman. Is it true that some straight females learn it. And can as well unlearn and totally stop it?
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
I agree with KashyB, a lesbian could become bi-sexual or even straight if she gets a good sexual session with a dude she likes.

Don't forget that some girls turn to lesbianism probably after incidents like rape or child abuse. So it's not just anyhow D that can turn them straight again but one that she's agreed to and showed interest in prior to the drilling.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I am bisexual

In your case you embrace your sexuality. Lets assume you manage to seduce a straight womanand the two of you became lovers for lets say 3 years, from your point of view do you think they can one day decide to completely stop it and become straight again without looking back?
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Yes! There are few...

Ways and view in life?
I suppose we now agree same-sex relationship is bout views and perspectives, if yes, then I hope we can also conclude that views and opinions can be changed, if u agree to this too, then u should agree to the fact that lesbians can be totally changed just as views can be changed.

My point here is that we’ve had enough of all this “I was born this way” bullshit, no one was born like that,man.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
millomaniac:

Being a woman. Is it true that some straight females learn it. And can as well unlearn and totally stop it?
true lesbos dnt learn anifine....
Meh..i did nt learn anything

buh anylady that learnt it.. Is likely to unlearn it...
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
When gays (men & women) want to argue for their orientation, they come from the angle of love/emotions not the sex being the foundationsl driving force behind their sexual preference and not the sex.

On this thread, the sexual orientation has been woven around just the sex being the core determinant of what a gay individual decides - change in partner and duration of lifestyle.

Is homosexualism just for the sex? I tend to lean towards this thought because I doubt those people can love (man to woman falling in love) type of love we straight folks feel yo! Why would a lady/guy consider another lady/guy as the love of their life/soulmate? LOL

1 Like

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
julietkcee:
true lesbos dnt learn anifine....
Meh..i did nt learn anything

buh anylady that learnt it.. Is likely to unlearn it...

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
IditaBoy:
When gays (men & women) want to argue for their orientation, they come from the angle of love/emotions not the sex being the foundationsl driving force behind their sexual preference and not the sex.

On this thread, the sexual orientation has been woven around just the sex being the core determinant of what a gay individual decides - change in partner and duration of lifestyle.

Is homosexualism just for the sex? I tend to lean towards this thought because I doubt those people can love (man to woman falling in love) type of love we straight folks feel yo! Why would a lady/guy consider another lady/guy as the love of their life/soulmate? LOL

Thanks for your input but do you think that a woman born straight but because of social media and peers she starts practising lesbianism. If such a person makes a conscious effort to stop do you think they can stop it and become straight again without looking back?
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by toastedbread: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
yes! a lesbian can be straight.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
millomaniac:

Thanks for your input but do you think that a woman born straight but because of social media and peers she starts practising lesbianism. If such a person makes a conscious effort to stop do you think they can stop it and become straight again without looking back?

Lol how am I supposed to have sn answer to this? I only raised an observation about how homosexual in the west try to make straight people think their activity is beyond sex and how this thread makes it about sex.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Hector09(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
It we be very difficult for lesbians. But if they decide to get married to any guy to turn to pansexuel but pure straight=no. I am a living witness
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
millomaniac:

I mean thats the best they can do. try there best to stop thinking about it. They still will be attracted to the same sex, but will do nothing about it
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Hector09:
It we be very difficult for lesbians. But if they decide to get married to any guy to turn to pansexuel but pure straight=no. I am a living witness

I thought so as well.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by valkaka(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2017
I don't believe so.because once you become attracted to girls, you can't undo it by becoming straight again. It's a chemical reaction your body has, not just a mental choice.it only takes the grace of God and by that I mean being born again.
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2017
valkaka:
I don't believe so.because once you become attracted to girls, you can't undo it by becoming straight again. It's a chemical reaction your body has, not just a mental choice.it only takes the grace of God and by that I mean being born again.

Well said
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by AjalaTravels: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2017
millomaniac:

Anyone saying this issue is about being born straight or gay is just deceiving him/her-self. Today's society is just pulling away all the limits that make us civil all in the name of what?

Bar the likely exception of transgenders which could arise from genetic reasons, everyone born man was born to love another. Whether you now decide to engage in sexual practices with same sex arises from our choice.

Both science and religion believes agree on the distinction of gender and the sexes. Both also agree on the mode for procreation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Rubbing His Joystick On An Undercover Female Police Officer / My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife / Daddy He Raped Me And Gave Me 40 Million Reply As A Nigerian Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.