Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (6431 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Shut up and stop derailing this thread

use your powers to shut us up now, no need barking derailing! derailing!! all over the thread, you could send us to ICU with your powers and there would be no derailing

3 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

seems you haven't seen his invisibility spell charm video
https://www.nairaland.com/3873563/invisibility-spell-charm-live-demonstration

Kai! Babalawos na mumu o. How did he expect that trick to fly? The first time I will play any of his videos was that levitation vid he uploaded last. So I have been missing this much comedy on this section.

Babalawos na pure clown.

3 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Kai! Babalawos na mumu o. How did he expect that trick to fly? The first time I will play any of his videos was that levitation vid he uploaded last. So I have been missing this much comedy on this section.

Babalawos na pure clown.

I was actually one of his most ardent but silent followers just for his rich knowledge of Yoruba history and his spoken English which is nice but realised its all chicanery when he started uploading videos; he ruined his own long con with those videos and there's no coming back from that, he'll never live this down

6 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Kenerd: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I was actually one of his most ardent but silent followers just for his rich knowledge of Yoruba history and his spoken English which is nice but realised its all chicanery when he started uploading videos; he ruined his own long con with those videos and there's no coming back from that, he'll never live this down
lol , I watched his videos just now.... He could really pass as a comedian, really. I laughed throughout. BTW can you kindly follow back. I want you to see my posts and contribute.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Igyeseh(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that monicker is always there to defend Babalawos lol, might actually be Babalawos with an alt haha
I always defend him because I know that what you guys are saying about him are arrant lies and baseless accusations.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by jojomario(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Baba, please what is Adigara all about?
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Baba, I'll just advise you re-do that invisibility video to prove doubters wrong..find someone to video the entire car from outside while you invisibly drive the car inside..thanks for promoting our culture.. But that video is a no-no to be honest

2 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
Baba, I'll just advise you re-do that invisibility video to prove doubters wrong..find someone to video the entire car from outside while you invisibly drive the car inside..thanks for promoting our culture.. But that video is a no-no to be honest

Lol. Babalawos went to one empty street in their Abule where he is sure moto will not jam his arse while he is pulling that trick off. You can see there were no other cars on that road. Then he started his car, put it in the lowest gear possible and rode shotgun with the "driverless" car all the while turning the steering wheel with one of his hands and making sure no part of his body is showing on camera.
Only God knows how many times he shot that vid, how many mistakes he made, before he got the perfect one to post.
You can see in the video one young boy on the street was looking at him like "what is this agbaya doing again this time?" grin

7 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Kenerd: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. Babalawos went to one empty street in their Abule where he is sure moto will not jam his arse while he is pulling that trick off. You can see there were no other cars on that road. Then he started his car, put it in the lowest gear possible and rode shotgun with the "driverless" car all the while turning the steering wheel with one of his hands and making sure no part of his body is showing on camera.
Only God knows how many times he shot that bid before he got the perfect one to post.
You can see in the video one young boy on the street was looking at him like "what is this agbaya doing again this time?" grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by cmoney22222: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

Today I will be teaching you "Third Eye: How To Open Your Third Eye Through Darkness"

Third eye also known as psychic eye, prophetic eye, spiritual eye, clairvoyance... is located between your two eye brow. The third eye is very popular because of it benefits and advantages. So I will be using spiritual eye or spiritual eye interchangeably within this post.

Every human has third eye unlike some esoteric school of thoughts that teaches that only few humans has it. We are souls in a human body and third eye is the eye of the soul.

Those of us that have successfully opened our third eye have enjoyed it usefulness and endless benefits. I did FREE FACE DIVINATION on this forum were I told random strangers about their future. It would have not been possible if my third eye were not opened.

Third eye activation is a must have for every successful occultist, diviner, spiritualist.... You cant operate in spirit world if you are spiritually blind. You will not be able to see witches, ogbanjes, bad spirits, good spirits, Orisas (Gods / Goddesses)....

DANGERS OF OPENING THE THIRD EYE

There are lots of dangers in opening the third eye. If forcefully opened can lead to insanity because it is located in the brain. You dont want to tamper with your brain, do you?

Third eye like every other occult power can be abused in different ways by malicious practitioner. Imagine a malicious person whose third eye has been fully opened; walks up to a random stranger, calls the stranger by his or her full names, reveals the strangers secrets problems and demand huge amount of money to solve the stranger problems and threatens the stranger with death if his or her problem is not solved. In some cases sex is demanded from the stranger. This is why self discipline is a must have for every occultist.

THIRD EYE BENEFITS

1* See future events
2* See past events
3* See present events
4* See through walls
5* See into universes
6* See the thoughts of others
7* See the underwear's of people
8* See phone numbers of people
9* See addresses of people
10* See spirit entities

METHODS OF OPENING THIRD EYE

There are several methods to open the third eye, some methods are dangerous while others are safe. Some methods are slow while others are faster.

I am going to teach you one very powerful method of opening your third eye that I was taught personally by my late Babalawo who has joined his ancestors.

And his method was taught to him by his predecessors, the chains goes up in my priesthood. You must have self discipline for this method to work for you.

Continued...
baba how do you get it closed after opening this? is there another method for opening other than this? Pls comment
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
cmoney22222:
baba how do you get it closed after opening this? is there another method for opening other than this? Pls comment

First of all open your third eye before asking how to close it
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Nostradamus: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
tnkss babalawos for this thread,for those shouting fraud up and down,you have been noticed,now provide proof of fraud or you stop the nuisance(even the police will ask you for proof if you make a report of fraud).don't derail this thread with your e-rantings abeg
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
tnkss babalawos for this thread,for those shouting fraud up and down,you have been noticed,now provide proof of fraud or you stop the nuisance(even the police will ask you for proof if you make a report of fraud).don't derail this thread with your e-rantings abeg

Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Nostradamus: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
I love this it's well detailed,one common technique I know for opening up the third eye is the Thoth chant,pls babalawos what are the signs that one with a gradually opening third eye will see(which signs can be said to indicate an opening third eye but it's not yet fully clairvoyant?
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
I love this it's well detailed,one common technique I know for opening up the third eye is the Thoth chant,pls babalawos what are the signs that one with a gradually opening third eye will see(which signs can be said to indicate an opening third eye but it's not yet fully clairvoyant?

See this one.
You are asking babalawos how to be partially clairvoyant but u haven't asked him if he himself is clairvoyant and proof of it.
The number of eager gullible people we have in this generation is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nostradamus:

bros, calm down and read the thread first, Babalawos has third eye but couldn't use the third eye to see Sarassin had nothing to do with Zenlife? did you see where he embarrassed himself on that thread or you're just pretending it never happened?

7 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by DankPineapple: 3:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Babalawos:
Through darkness comes light
Bleep is this garbage? I just grew this sexy afro and I'm seeing shave hair�
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Nostradamus: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
babalawos give us symptoms of a third eye that's just opening up
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nostradamus:
babalawos give us symptoms of a third eye that's just opening up

1* Seeing different colors
2* Seeing light....
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Babalawos:

2* Seeing light....

Lol. See this hack shaman.
You might as well tell him having astigmatism and cataracts is a sign of clairvoyance too. LMAO.

You should have just kept quiet instead of this nonsense u wrote.

6 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. See this hack shaman.
You might as well tell him having astigmatism and cataracts is a sign of clairvoyance too. LMAO.

You should have just kept quiet instead of this nonsense u wrote.

Keep quite if you don't know anything about clairvoyance and third eye activation.

Non-inintiates like you don't understand spiritual topics, do you?

You think you are smart but you are very dumb.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Babalawos:

Keep quite if you don't know anything about clairvoyance and third eye activation.

Babalawos the mumu.
Babalawos the fraud.
Babalawos the quack.
Babalawos the monkey.

Na yeye dey worry u this morning. I be don forget about u o. But now u don make me remember.

4 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Zenlife: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Babalawos:

Abi ooo, I'd swept this maga to akitan.
But the hungry silly attention seeking copy and paste maestro rears its evil perpetrating head.

Hey Mr FAKE remember this,

chemystery:
Wrote on Mr FAKE sex magic thread...

"That guy called IditaBoy ended babalawos career on that thread o. Some people are just wicked!!! grin

the worst part was where he started ranting about Sarassin who had nothing to do with his predicament; Babalawos with all his Almighty THIRD EYE wey dey do plenty things like:

1* See future events
2* See past events
3* See present events
4* See through walls
5* See into universes
6* See the thoughts of others
7* See the underwear's of people
8* See phone numbers of people
9* See addresses of people
10* See spirit entities

couldn't see that Sarassin had nothing to do with zenlife and kept disgracing himself

meanwhile, some gullibles would still swallow his third eye nonsense without as much as a simple thought"

Lol, Mr FAKE initiate.
You must be a real hungry scavenger to still be loitering around Nairaland despite how much you've been revealed as not genuine.
You probably think users quickly forget and move on, maybe so for some. But we got your number and promise to rain on your parade.

Your unrevered, non initiated behavior, plagiarism(theft), insults and bullish threatening tactics scare no one. Absolutely not.

Keep on copy and pasting.

Best get off NL and go open your lil hut and await mumu patrons.

Everybody say yeye..........

Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Babalawos:

2* Seeing light....
What are life's benefits for seeing colors and light? Aren't we seeing colours and light with the natural eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Emmanystone:

What are life's benefits for seeing colors and light? Aren't we seeing colours and light with the natural eyes?

Aboru Aboye

Let me elaborate on seeing colors and light in third activation.

SEEING COLORS AND LIGHTS IN DARKNESS ARE THE FIRST SIGNS OF THIRD EYE ACTIVATION.

The colors and light you see in darkness are auras. Everything has aura.

There is a type of divination called aura divination or aura reading.

By mere looking at a person or group of people or names or photograph or vehicles.... you could see the aura and when you interpret the aura, you will get confidential information that literally you were not supposed to get.

In advanced form of aura mastering, you could manipulate or tamper people's aura for healings... etc which can be very dangerous if things go wrong.

So I will advise you get an aura mentor for advanced aura mastering.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Let me elaborate on seeing colors and light in third activation.

SEEING COLORS AND LIGHTS IN DARKNESS ARE THE FIRST SIGNS OF THIRD EYE ACTIVATION.

The colors and light you see in darkness are auras. Everything has aura.

There is a type of divination called aura divination or aura reading.

By mere looking at a person or group of people or names or photograph or vehicles.... you could see the aura and when you interpret the aura, you will get confidential information that literally you were not supposed to get.

In advanced form of aura mastering, you could manipulate or tamper people's aura for healings... etc which can be very dangerous if things go wrong.

So I will advise you get an aura mentor for advanced aura mastering.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos
Lolzzz. I picked out MANIPULATE. In other words, you invade other people's spiritual spaces and manipulate them, which is very dangerous to them right?

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emmanystone:

Lolzzz. I picked out MANIPULATE. In other words, you invade other people's spiritual spaces and manipulate them, which is very dangerous to them right?

Alot can be done with aura. I will advise you first master the basics "seeing lights and colours in darkness"
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Alot can be done with aura. I will advise you first master the basics "seeing lights and colours in darkness"
I'm not a satanist sir. He beneath me. Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

I'm not a satanist sir. He beneath me. Jesus is Lord.

Aura has nothing to do with satanism and satanist
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Babalawos:

Aura has nothing to do with satanism and satanist
Tell me something i don't know pls.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

Tell me something i don't know pls.

You should master "seeing lights and colours in darkness, learn the occult (hidden) meaning of these lights and colours"
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Babalawos:

You should master "seeing lights and colours in darkness, learn how to the occult meaning of these lights and colours"
You should give your life to Christ, the Light of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When God Calls You I / Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.