Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (49724 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Baths Construction With Cost Breakdown / For Sale: Newly Built 20 Rooms Self-contain Hostel, With Borehole For N25M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Angelb4: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is nothing less than WOW!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Jh0wsef(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Sterope(f): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
@saydfact how much did it cost you?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by ed2gbi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Well done, great work! So how much in cash was invested in this beautiful project?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
What's the cost of this project from start to finish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice edifice. Kudos to you OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by solid3(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice work. How much did the whole cost translate to?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by saydfact(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Akinbaba:
Hello poster, please how much was the total cost from start to finish.
Thanks

THE BUILDING COST ABOVE 8 MILLION BUT LESS THAN 9 MILLION

LARGELY because I TRIED TO SAVE COST AS EXPLAINED ABOVE...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by passyhansome(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
GREAT

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by justi4jesu(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by saydfact(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
solid3:
Nice work. How much did the whole cost translate to?

8M - 9M

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Nukilia: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Job well done @OP.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by saydfact(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sterope:
@saydfact how much did it cost you?

OVER 8M but less than 9m

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
what's the total cost abeg ?? make I know how to spend this man death benefit ....
I fit even contact u sef, I luv the concept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by blessedmeme: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wow this is beautiful, i love this structure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Willie2015: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good job. What's the cost of the above project from start to finishing level.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Sterope(f): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thanks
saydfact:

OVER 8M but less than 9m

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by finepatty(f): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please how much have u spent so.....The building is clean it shows u are an expert in this field..congrats
Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by saydfact(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Teewhy2:
Good one op, I hope the location is good in terms of financial returns considering the amount spent for this lovely project.

it shares same fence with the school of health - but offcourse wld have translated to more profit in Lagos....or Abuja grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by jurgyvideos: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice job

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by saydfact(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
finepatty:
Please how much have u spent so.....The building is clean it shows u are an expert in this field..congrats

Thnanks ma... we're all trying to be better..

above 8m spent
Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by pat077: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
saydfact:
thanks Seun, Lalasticlala and Nairaland team for this forum...
what is the likely cost for a project like this?
Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Xyzee: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
I see that the #8-9m is excluding cost of land. with that grave, I can conclude that it is a family land.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by saydfact(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
OvieNeo:
what's the total cost abeg ?? make I know how to spend this man death benefit ....
I fit even contact u sef, I luv the concept

we're available - above 8m spent
Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Touchey: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beautiful
How much in total?

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Cornerstone001: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice tongue tongue

Meanwhile...
Batlan Roof Tile:

Are you thinking of how to roof your house(s) with a non/zero maintenance fees in the future? Where exactly can I get the best quality roofing sheets, materials and how do I know these roofing sheets are actually of the best quality without wasting much time to be convinced at them? Here, I am much ready to lead you to the right place and to equally give you every benefit of doubts wink.

WHAT ARE THE PERFORMANCES FOR THESE ROOFING SHEETS?
Manufactured with the finest aluminum zinc alloy-coated steel covered with Italian ceramic-coated stone granules, texture, style and longevity not found in traditional metal roofing products.

Every performance in roofs must includes all of the following, and the same is what you will get from us:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT
These roofs are at just 1.4 lbs./sq.ft.(6.85kg/m2) eight times lighter than clay or concrete tile and a half pf the average composition of wood Shake

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
No split, break, crack or warp. It does not absorb water either. Stone granules provide an excellent protection against prolonged exposure to the sun or rain.
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:
The roofing panels are non combustible and safe from exposure to airborne burning cinders (certified Nonflammable by Japanese Government)
vi). LOW LIFE CIRCLE COST:
Interlocking panel system offers extraordinary resistance to wind uplift. It withstands 145 mph (64m/s).

v).APPEARANCE.
Appearance for these roofing has the premium presentation to satisfy the most discriminating homeowners.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE ROOFS?
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED is home of HOMES. Batlan is dedicated to supplying and installation of colorful stone coated step-tile roof with the exquisite designs materials and excellent quality by BATLAN ROOFING SYSTEMS. The tiles manufactured in SOUTH KOREA by DS roofing system with attractive durability, safety and environmental friendly for domestic and foreign user with weather-proof guarantee one in life time.

We have our head office in LAGOS at Sangotedo-Ajah, LAGOS. For enquiry, please contact +234 813 834 26 42

Some of our products DS ROMAN, DS TILE, DS SHINGLE, DS CLASSIC AND DS SHAKE and ongoing project are shown below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944025_jsdjjdf5_jpeg23211e1ad28e8ca64e6795652b2d398a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944026_jsdjjdf6_jpegd662500d1bf2deaddc53e965dc83de20

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944027_jsdjjdf8_jpeg4b2c33a5a229855fdd7ce8abff0e9524

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Mrkumareze(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Well done work sir. I do not support the lintel, it's absolutely not worth it in this modern day work. Lintel is not Just a bridge for doors and window, it serves as a chain to the structure. Bear It in mind that slight force can pull the house apart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by nNEOo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
nice job op may god grant u more contract amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by toastedbread: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
what was the amount spent from start to finish?
Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by saydfact(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Xyzee:
I see that the #8-9m is excluding cost of land. with that grave, I can conclude that it is a family land.

YES - minus cost of land and initial draft fencing - but includes the additional fencing to 2.1m level

land was landed over from Dad to Son
Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by toastedbread: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Well done work sir. I do not support the lintel, it's absolutely not worth it in this modern day work. Lintel is not Just a bridge for doors and window, it serves as a chain to the structure. Bear It in mind that slight force can pull the house apart.

educate me: how will a slight force pull the building apart?

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice by Seamareggae(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oga... you no give us the estimated total cost to help us make our own budget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? / 7-Storey Building Collapses In Banana Island, Workers Trapped / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.