Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (8153 Views)

Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / Unconditional Love / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

How to find out who is the Truth among all religion. there should be a CAST with all top hierarchy from all religion to take governance from the UN for the best practice system if it goes off the hook with normal spiritual growth they will not sit on the sit for more than seven days, if you are a TRUTH SEEKER then you should know nothing works being divided, even, your house, if your brother holds different belief system to what you believe there will and never be oneness, even, Christ said this ,a house divided by itself cannot stand. why the. should truth be codified if it truth?point I am trying to make the world Has to have one ideology for There to be lasting peace, I too is a seeker of TRUTH, so, rejoice because Father Has come to redeem the world in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

I agree with you. The TRUTH has a pattern (unified house) anything outside this pattern is a lie or error.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I concur to the fact that religion is false...infact all religion contains elements of falsehood mixed with the TRUTH...this makes religion an effective tool of deception on Humanity.

Forget religion and focus on the Holy Spirit of the Most High. He alone shall lead you to do ALL THINGS RIGHT
FOR YOU TO BE FREE YAHAWASHI gave us a Commandment

JOHN 5:
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. NOT RELIGION

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

ISAIAH 34:
16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.

ECCLESIASTES 12:
9 And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.

10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:
LEVELS OF TRUTH

In life...there are four levels of TRUTH that determines your level of wisdom and intelligence;

1) Written and Known Truth: Can be deciphered by logic. Anybody with an open mind to learn starts from here

2) Unwritten and Known Truth: Can be deciphered by a combination of logic and creativity. Geniuses operate at this level

3) Written and Unknown Truth: These are documented mysteries that can only be deciphered at the right time. Genuine Prophets and Seers operate at this level.

4) Unwritten and Unknown Truth: This can be deciphered by a combination of intuition and total dependence on the Spirit of TRUTH i.e. Master of the Universe and Multiverse. Only Sages operate on the 4th level of TRUTH having passed the previous levels.

Nice play, hmmmm..... Multi-verse I have learnt today... Even He is Spiritually above the Unknown yet, this is the beauty of the Creator even Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient Leader, Master and Teacher OLumba Olumba Obu even now and forever more Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

FOR YOU TO BE FREE YAHAWASHI gave us a Commandment

JOHN 5:
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. NOT RELIGION

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

ISAIAH 34:
16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.

ECCLESIASTES 12:
9 And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.

10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

The Scriptures is a written form of TRUTH. However, bear in mind that Unwritten TRUTH far outweighs written TRUTH in quantity and quality.

If you check the levels of Truth I posted earlier, it makes sense to start with written truth before navigating into unwritten and unknown truth. No one builds a house without a foundation in place.

Only the Spirit of the Eternal Creator would guide us into ALL THINGS RIGHT.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The Scriptures is a written form of TRUTH. However, bear in mind that Unwritten TRUTH far outweighs written TRUTH in quantity and quality.

ROMANS 15:
4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

2 TIMOTHY 3:
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

ROMANS 15:
4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

2 TIMOTHY 3:
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

I agree on the validity of written Truth. I checked the book of John Chapter 1 to note that ... Spirit precedes words (written and unwritten).

The Spirit of the Eternal Creator would guide us perfectly into the known and unknown TRUTH. Even Jesus would be powerless without the Spirit of the Eternal Creator. Same thing applies to the Apostles.

It's well.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you check the levels of Truth I posted earlier, it makes sense to start with written truth before navigating into unwritten and unknown truth. No one builds a house without a foundation in place.

JOHN 5:

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. ALL THIS PASTORS HAVE NOT RECEIVE IT.
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

JOHN 5:

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. ALL THIS PASTORS HAVE NOT RECEIVE IT.
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

@ the bolded...can you see how the TRUTH never contradicts itself because it has a pattern?

I didn't even need to store these verses in my head...and you've confirmed the unwritten TRUTH with written TRUTH smiley

The Eternal Creator is Orderly, Just, Righteous, Holy and Worthy.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Exactly! Jesus understood the TRUTH...and that is the same thing I am desperate to understand with every passing day.

The Eternal Creator (God) has indeed been faithful.

Religion (Serpent) must die for the TRUTH to prevail!

Religion actually was dead on arrival that's why the continuous dissecting into the proliferating of the different names and denominations at the end, natural effect would take its course whereby there is no result or effect in all the religion which will AUTOMATICALLY PAVE THE WAY FOR THE HIDDED TRUTH which was buried to be dug out unravelling the REAL AND UNDILLUTED TRUTH BECAUSE THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE IS TRUTH AND HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH even Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Religion actually was dead on arrival that's why the continuous dissecting into the proliferating of the different names and denominations at the end, natural effect would take its course whereby there is no result or effect in all the religion which will AUTOMATICALLY PAVE THE WAY FOR THE HIDDED TRUTH which was buried to be dug out unravelling the REAL AND UNDILLUTED TRUTH BECAUSE THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE IS TRUTH AND HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH even Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Inasmuch as our personalities, backgrounds e.t.c are different, I have an unshakeable belief that we shall be one with the pure TRUTH.

May the Eternal Creator guide and nurture us. Amen!
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

People say Olumba Olumba Obu is a controversial man. I try to separate the message from the messenger as the messenger can never be perfect (Only God is perfect and Just). At the same time, I advise that you should not take everything Olumba Olumba Obu said hook line and sinker inasmuch as it is the TRUTH.

Depend on the Spirit (Holy Spirit) of the Eternal Creator (God) to help you separate personal revelations from generic revelations.

For example, you do not need to apply the formula of Samson (stay away from Alcohol and don't shave your head) before God would use you.

The Master of the Universe has your user manual and would direct you on how TO BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU THAT YOU CAN EVER BE

If generic revelations enhances the PERFECT STATE with our Creator, why NOT follow him hook line and Sinker, for me I will rather beg him for the ability to adhere completely and strictly to His advice than do contrariwise for example if he advices that you stay away from alcohol why not stay away from alcohol otherwise how would you be used completely? If you look for competence in your place of work does God too not deserve competence,so,for Him to use us we should have killed the flesh allowing the Holy Spirit to take dominion by doing exactly as He the Holy Spirit teaches, now because I know the Holy Spirit is personified in Leader in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu I know He Has given me the ability to adhere strictly to His divine will which is abstinence from all He advises we should abstain from as a loving dad would advice a son, because what an elder sees standing the younger can not see sitting I hope I can relate here in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

@ the bolded...can you see how the TRUTH never contradicts itself because it has a pattern?

I didn't even need to store these verses in my head...and you've confirmed the unwritten TRUTH with written TRUTH smiley

The Eternal Creator is Orderly, Just, Righteous, Holy and Worthy.

JHON 6:
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

MATTHEW 10:
26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

LUKE12[b]:
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.[/b]

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

JHON 6:
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

MATTHEW 10:
26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

LUKE12[b]:
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.[/b]

Do you wish to explore more written TRUTH outside the Bible? I can give you some materials.

But I will sound a note of warning, do not absorb everything in these materials hook, line and sinker. Remember that the TRUTH never contradicts itself ...in case certain things begin to look a bit confusing.

There's the book of Jasher to start with (a reference was made to it in the book of Joshua).
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Do you wish to explore more written TRUTH outside the Bible? I can give you some materials.

But I will sound a note of warning, do not absorb everything in these materials hook, line and sinker. Remember that the TRUTH never contradicts itself ...in case certain things begin to look a bit confusing.

There's the book of Jasher to start with (a reference was made to it in the book of Joshua).

Yes i know this is one of the removed books from the scriptures . you can get it in CEPHER BIBLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It's well my brother. Let us get something clear here.

TRUTH owes no allegiance to any religion, rather it's the other way around.

The only reason I still go to Church is because Jesus lived and died for the TRUTH, and has made the hustle to Heaven too easy for those who figure it out eventually.

There are a few other enlightened souls that once passed through this realm of existence.

As a Christian, I advice that you focus on the teachings of Jesus alone for a start. From there the rest of the Bible and life generally would make sense.
I have studied all sorts of dangerous books from a tender age of 6, just because of curiosity...and I almost missed the narrow way of TRUTH!

At the end of it all...it is better to have something to die for, rather than nothing to live for.

Our Lord Jesus Christ died on the Cross of Calvary died for my sins and for the atonement for all the mankind I believe and I also believe He resurrected on the third day, what I also believe in is the fact that the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ is the Spirit of prophecy, now He Christ testified the coming of the Holy Spirit coming to lead all to the accurate knowledge of the truth, I know and see TRUTH when I saw, it, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu was spoken of, by our Lord Jesus Christ and I too have read, seen and I know Him therefore you too will agree that He Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the mystery of the Universe, we know Him and we wait patiently for the manifestations of the true sons of God who would have the boldness to DECLARE HIM AND HE ONLY AS TRUTH FOR ALL OF ETERNITY in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Our Lord Jesus Christ died on the Cross of Calvary died for my sins and for the atonement for all the mankind I believe and I also believe He resurrected on the third day, what I also believe in is the fact that the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ is the Spirit of prophecy, now He Christ testified the coming of the Holy Spirit coming to lead all to the accurate knowledge of the truth, I know and see TRUTH when I saw, it, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu was spoken of, by our Lord Jesus Christ and I too have read, seen and I know Him therefore you too will agree that He Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the mystery of the Universe, we know Him and we wait patiently for the manifestations of the true sons of God who would have the boldness to DECLARE HIM AND HE ONLY AS TRUTH FOR ALL OF ETERNITY in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen

It's very possible for you to surpass Olumba Olumba Obu that you adore right now. Just have an open mind okay? smiley

I can't judge where Olumba Olumba Obu is, only God in Heaven knows. Just run your race. Bear in mind, I have nothing against Olumba Olumba Obu as a person.

Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:
Yes i know this is one of the removed books from the scriptures . you can get it in CEPHER BIBLE

There's also this book;

Conspiracies and the Cross, By Timothy Paul Jones.

You can google about the book for more information.

Also google search these names .... Akiane Kramarik and Burpo Colton

Cheers.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It's very possible for you to surpass Olumba Olumba Obu that you adore right now. Just have an open mind okay? smiley

I can't judge where Olumba Olumba Obu is, only God in Heaven knows. Just run your race. Bear in mind, I have nothing against Olumba Olumba Obu as a person.

Cheers
LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU ALL THIS MEN ARE WORKERS OF INIQUITIES.

REVELATION 2:
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

DEUTERONOMY 13:
1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

JEREMIAH 16:
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

MATTHEW 7:
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Cheers

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Now and forever more Amen

If it was a thought to surpass Leader Olumba Olumba Obu may it be vanquished from the surface of the surface of the Universe and multi-verse and allow for meekness and a thankful heart from me as I become an adopted child to resemble Him in its entirety and be loving. in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, I pray that the Spirit of error be rebuked for none one ever seen or unseen can ever be like Leader Olumba Olumba Obu for all of eternity he is the epitome of complete patience, Father may we never deny the sovereignty of your reign on earth and the world over in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen above all let us be a replicated version of what you purposed for us before the foundation of the world even now and forever more Amen
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Even now and forever more Amen

Leader OOO will live forever, DEATH MUST become part of us till eternity, because God made her for Good not to cause tears and it's tired of seeing you and me cry but who can disobey the Creator so that you may under stand that until we start clapping and dancing our tears mean nothing I mean absolutely nothing to Him Father give us the ability to FULFILL YOUR DIVINE WILL EVEN NOW AND FOREVER MORE AMEN
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Inasmuch as our personalities, backgrounds e.t.c are different, I have an unshakeable belief that we shall be one with the pure TRUTH.

May the Eternal Creator guide and nurture us. Amen!

Thank You Father!!!!
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007 and EdifiedHebrew

I appeal to you both not to start a fight on this thread. Let us leave the TRUTH to speak for itself and identify all errors and lies.

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Cheers

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu speaks from the highest Heavens meaning if there is a cliff as high as gazillions, He is higher than what I don't know which word to describe the beyond the gazzillion He speaks from and truly He would make something happen that almost happened physically in 1974 I only wish we sooner live and let live for His black apparel is real something we should avoid it is His wrath after which He still remain Everlastingly adored whether you or I like it or not, because I like and admire His Love towards our meeting I would thank Him for implicit faith in He and Him Leader Olumba Olumba Obu. He is a mystery not controversial but like they called our Lord Jesus Christ names people will stop calling Him names when they see Him in His glory in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen as a matter of fact it Has already started even now and forever more more Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:
Freeze007 and EdifiedHebrew

I appeal to you both not to start a fight on this thread. Let us leave the TRUTH to speak for itself and identify all errors and lies.

Thank you Father Olumba Olumba Obu for letting your WORDS come to fruition Amen Amen Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by sendmeonly(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Thank you Father Olumba Olumba Obu for letting your WORDS come to fruition Amen Amen Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

There's also this book;

Conspiracies and the Cross, By Timothy Paul Jones.

You can google about the book for more information.

Also google search these names .... Akiane Kramarik and Burpo Colton

Cheers.
What's your points about this books , so that we edify each other.

1 THESSALONIA 5:
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

What's your points about this books , so that we edify each other.

1 THESSALONIA 5:
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

I don't like blind faith, it is too shallow. There is faith by insight. That type of Faith has a deeper foundation. That is what the book on Conspiracies and the Cross is about

The names I told you to search will lead you to the face of Jesus Christ. Just read how their stories connect. The young lady has a talent for painting and had visitations to Heaven at a tender age. She was born to irreligious parents who are now followers of Jesus.

As for the young boy, there is a film named "Heaven is for real" just watch it and get excited on the reality of Heaven...I thought Heaven was a fantasy land, but now I have a solid hope of a better life beyond the grave (that's if I die anyways).

Asides this, I have countless other evidences on life after death. But enjoy these ones for now.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu speaks from the highest Heavens meaning if there is a cliff as high as gazillions, He is higher than what I don't know which word to describe the beyond the gazzillion He speaks from and truly He would make something happen that almost happened physically in 1974 I only wish we sooner live and let live for His black apparel is real something we should avoid it is His wrath after which He still remain Everlastingly adored whether you or I like it or not, because I like and admire His Love towards our meeting I would thank Him for implicit faith in He and Him Leader Olumba Olumba Obu. He is a mystery not controversial but like they called our Lord Jesus Christ names people will stop calling Him names when they see Him in His glory in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen as a matter of fact it Has already started even now and forever more more Amen

I speak the TRUTH as well, but I would warn people never to worship me as I'm not God. I am only a mortal man who is a tool in the Hands of the Eternal Creator. I have my flaws and weaknesses my Eternal Father is currently working on to help me attain perfection.

If you truly open your mind, the Spirit of the Eternal Creator would make you far greater than Olumba Olumba Obu. Olumba Olumba Obu has dealt with the challenges in his own time and God will judge him for his actions accordingly. Only God knows the Eternal destiny of Olumba Olumba Obu.

But you that is born into this present time, you have a destiny so bright that can only be limited by your mentality. I only need you to open your mind. For with the Eternal Creator ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I speak the TRUTH as well, but I would warn people never to worship me as I'm not God. I am only a mortal man who is a tool in the Hands of the Eternal Creator. I have my flaws and weaknesses my Eternal Father is currently working on to help me attain perfection.

If you truly open your mind, the Spirit of the Eternal Creator would make you far greater than Olumba Olumba Obu. Olumba Olumba Obu has dealt with the challenges in his own time and God will judge him for his actions accordingly. Only God knows the Eternal destiny of Olumba Olumba Obu.

But you that is born into this present time, you have a destiny so bright that can only be limited by your mentality. I only need you to open your mind. For with the Eternal Creator ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

There is just one Eternal Father with a multifarious and supersonic ability, meaning He could be talking as an adviser and the immortal mediator at the same time, I rarely took time to decipher it in bits however I am glad I eventually came to this Understanding. If the Eternal Master, Father and Eternal Creator can be imaginalized I know Him for certain, if He is the air I feel Him, if He is the Word I have also heard from Him in a unique form as the most TRUINE and perfectly unified personified Leader, Master and Teacher OLumba Olumba Obu AKA Almighty Father, Son and Holy Spirit that knew His mission at age of 3. No wonder He is the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, even the controller of the Cosmology how lucky and fortunate to be taught of Him, not becomes of my works of righteousness but for Grace and mercy which He shows me in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. I therefore ask that He makes me absolutely righteous and to have unwavering faith in His divine name which is the last hope for man even spirit, angels, trees, ocean, heaven, earth, cosmopolitan, stratosphere, hemisphere, in short every thing made and unmade,seen and unseen, felt or not felt, all and sundry by the divine and power of His name Olumba Olumba Obu forever I will forever be His son with all attribute of the Eternal redeemer as a citizen of His Kingdom Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Christ Universal Spiritual School of Practical Christianity forever... Amen... Thank you Father!!!!

Did Christ not say, a servant can never be greater than the master, whether I am a son I will never want to be Greater than anybody but to have the only one with PATIENCE, LOVE, TO LEAD, SO, DO YOU HAVE LOVE? DO I have LOVE obviously not, but I am begging for the ability to LOVE but I can say for certain that my Father your Father Leader OOO whether you believe it or not is an epitome of REAL AND PERFECT LOVE TOWARDS HIS FRIENDS AND FOES ALIKE EVEN ALL AND SUNDRY!!! SO, let's forget about being on top but giving Him all honor, glory, adoration, praise, Dominion, Power, Exaltation for He is all these whether we like or not, please do not see this as being compelling but I must tell it exactly as the Holy Spirit gives directive through His divine will even now and forever more Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

No one is and can be greater than Our Eternal Father Leader Olumba Olumba Olumba, the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Now my mind till eternity Has no limitations as to THE TRUTH THROUGH the divine and United form of the Holy Trinity Leader Olumba Olumba Obu now and forever more. like Father says to make the world one is a task that must be done, that task I am all and about, I am not interested in power hungry people but a situation where my Father reveals exactly what He intended for the first Adam, already he said, there a lot to teach us but it appeared they were not ready, so, this train is moving because I am well prepared and ready I know the Eternal Creator, and our Father leader OOO will teach me all things for to guide against the elements of error, anyway till eternity none will deceive me forever in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even by the power of the Holy Spirit Leader Olumba Olumba Obu.... Amen... I am well focused Now!!! �
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I don't like blind faith, it is too shallow. There is faith by insight. That type of Faith has a deeper foundation. That is what the book on Conspiracies and the Cross is about

The names I told you to search will lead you to the face of Jesus Christ. Just read how their stories connect. The young lady has a talent for painting and had visitations to Heaven at a tender age. She was born to irreligious parents who are now followers of Jesus.

As for the young boy, there is a film named "Heaven is for real" just watch it and get excited on the reality of Heaven...I thought Heaven was a fantasy land, but now I have a solid hope of a better life beyond the grave (that's if I die anyways).

Asides this, I have countless other evidences on life after death. But enjoy these ones for now.

I KNOW YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH HOW HE LOOKS LIKE, IS IN THE SCRIPTURES. HAMASCIACH IS A DARK SKIN MAN NOT WHITE AND THE CROSS NEVER REPRESENT HIM
THE CROSS IS A SYMBOL OF DEATH n MOCKERY BEFORE THE CRUICIFIXION OF YAHAWASHI many Israelites has been crucified and after the crucifixion of Yahawashi NERO crucified 2,000 JEWS in a day .

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 14:
7 For blessed is the wood, whereby righteousnesse commeth.

8 But that which is made with hands, is cursed, aswell it, as he that made it: he, because he made it, and it, because being corruptible it was called God.

9 For the ungodly and his ungodlines are both alike hatefull unto God.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

I KNOW YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH HOW HE LOOKS LIKE, IS IN THE SCRIPTURES. HAMASCIACH IS A DARK SKIN MAN NOT WHITE AND THE CROSS NEVER REPRESENT HIM
THE CROSS IS A SYMBOL OF DEATH n MOCKERY BEFORE THE CRUICIFIXION OF YAHAWASHI many Israelites has been crucified and after the crucifixion of Yahawashi NERO crucified 2,000 JEWS in a day .

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 14:
7 For blessed is the wood, whereby righteousnesse commeth.

8 But that which is made with hands, is cursed, aswell it, as he that made it: he, because he made it, and it, because being corruptible it was called God.

9 For the ungodly and his ungodlines are both alike hatefull unto God.

Try and check out what people in the Middle East...precisely Israel region looked like 2,000 years ago. Get the pictures and then compare your findings to the face of Jesus painted by Akiane Kramarik.

Cheers

1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Hear directly from the Horses mouth enjoy the feef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Raising Children Alone? / Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes / What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.