Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (8150 Views)

Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / Unconditional Love / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
TESTIMONY !!!

Day Father Olumba Revealed Himself As Omnipresent To Biakpan People

Eyo Charles

Despite countless supernatural feats performed by Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, as a child, in His native Biakpan, the people never believed Him. They rather saw Him as a strange child that was possessed by some forces. At different times during His growing up days He performed several wonders that saved the Biakpan people yet, at a particular occasion His life was sought!

It was as recent as 1954 when He was well grown up and had already settled in Calabar, running His textile business that something happened in Biakpan that forced the people to remember and agreed to send for Him to intervene. That incident made them to realise that their Son was supernatural and Omnipresent.

In order to resolve the crisis that plagued the community, the people had tried every other thing and persons to no avail.
The crisis was of monumental proportion. The youths and women were angry. They had accused the elders and leaders of the community of corruption. They said all the monies they had contributed for developmental purposes and welfare were misappropriated by the village elders and leaders. And so, the youths reacted and became violent, insisting that their leaders must come to table and make proper accounts else the violence would not stop.

The elders pleaded with the youths. But they would not listen. They set up committees after committees to broker peace. These yielded nothing. The insolence against elders and violence persisted. It got to a point where elders were afraid to move about. In order to avert a more chaotic situation where the village would be deserted, they came to an agreement that since they have Somebody who was known for supernatural feats, and whom many in the village respected and listened to, they should look for and invite Him to intervene. The youths also agreed that they would only listen to Olumba Olumba Obu who was not part of the wide scale corruption in the village.

They jointly raised a small party to travel to Calabar where He was resident to invite Him. The delegation met with Him, told him their mission and pleaded that the people believe in Him to resolve their crisis and bring peace.

Olumba told them that He was aware of the whole saga, and agreed that He would be in Biakpan for the meeting. A date was agreed. He asked them to warn the people that palm wine would not be allowed during the meeting; that the palm wine tappers and farmers must not go to farm that day.

Soon the party returned to Calabar to pick Him to follow them to Biakpan for the meeting. They had met Him in His shop, which situated in the Eton Street neighbourhood, close to the waters. They asked Him to be set since they must leave in time to be able to arrive Biakpan in time.

But He told them to leave, and begin the journey that He will be there with them. But the people persisted, saying the Biakpan people had insisted that they move with Him. He did not mind them. He kept arranging His wares in the shop, and instructing the boys that were His shop attendants. He kept encouraging the delegation to go that He would join them in Biakpan, but they persisted in their plea, saying they will not leave without Him. Now He did not mind them anymore but continued to chat with His shop attendants, and to arrange the shop.

When the delegation got tired and believed that Olumba will not make the trip after all as He had earlier agreed to, they were not happy. They left him and returned to Biakpan.

But unknown to them, Olumba, while He was yet speaking with them and arranging His shop, He had already arrived Biakpan!!!
As early as 5.30am on the agreed day of the meeting in Biakpan, the palm wine tappers and farmers who had rushed to their farms in order to finish up in time and return home to meet the meeting, saw Him on their way into their destinations.

They were very shocked to see Him at that time and place. He called them, asking why they had to violate the instruction that palm wine tappers must not bring wine that day to the meeting, and farmers must not go to farm but must assemble at the village square. He ordered them to return. They obeyed.
Even as they walked with Him on their way back to village centre, they could not meet up with His pace. The next they heard was that He was already arranging the arena for the meeting, having entered each of the homes of the elders and village leaders to wake them up!

They all came out for the meeting billed to start early that morning. After hearing from Olumba, each of the village leaders that had misapplied the community funds, mentioned how much they stole and promised to return same.

Thereafter, He spoke at length on need for them to forgive offenders, peace, unity and honesty. He prayed and bless them before bidding them farewell. That was the last time He physically visited Biakpan.

As He left them, that evening the Calabar delegation arrived to report that Olumba did not follow them after all for the meeting. They asked if the village could fix another date, and send another team to plead with Him to come.
But the whole village told them that Olumba was with them in flesh and blood; that He presided over the peace meeting and the conflict had been resolved.

The Calabar delegation said it can not be true; that having pleaded with Him and He was not yielding they had left Him in Calabar. They did not believe that the Man they had left in Calabar was in the village at about the time they were returning to Biakpan. But the people doubly confirmed that Olumba was with them, and had resolved the crisis amicably, and was back in Calabar!

Later when some members of the delegation returned to Calabar, they enquired from the shop assistants if the Father had travelled to Biakpan on the said date they said He did not but was with them throughout!!!

Who then is this Man

END.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 3:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Freeze007:
TESTIMONY !!!

Day Father Olumba Revealed Himself As Omnipresent To Biakpan People

Eyo Charles

Despite countless supernatural feats performed by Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, as a child, in His native Biakpan, the people never believed Him. They rather saw Him as a strange child that was possessed by some forces. At different times during His growing up days He performed several wonders that saved the Biakpan people yet, at a particular occasion His life was sought!

It was as recent as 1954 when He was well grown up and had already settled in Calabar, running His textile business that something happened in Biakpan that forced the people to remember and agreed to send for Him to intervene. That incident made them to realise that their Son was supernatural and Omnipresent.

In order to resolve the crisis that plagued the community, the people had tried every other thing and persons to no avail.
The crisis was of monumental proportion. The youths and women were angry. They had accused the elders and leaders of the community of corruption. They said all the monies they had contributed for developmental purposes and welfare were misappropriated by the village elders and leaders. And so, the youths reacted and became violent, insisting that their leaders must come to table and make proper accounts else the violence would not stop.

The elders pleaded with the youths. But they would not listen. They set up committees after committees to broker peace. These yielded nothing. The insolence against elders and violence persisted. It got to a point where elders were afraid to move about. In order to avert a more chaotic situation where the village would be deserted, they came to an agreement that since they have Somebody who was known for supernatural feats, and whom many in the village respected and listened to, they should look for and invite Him to intervene. The youths also agreed that they would only listen to Olumba Olumba Obu who was not part of the wide scale corruption in the village.

They jointly raised a small party to travel to Calabar where He was resident to invite Him. The delegation met with Him, told him their mission and pleaded that the people believe in Him to resolve their crisis and bring peace.

Olumba told them that He was aware of the whole saga, and agreed that He would be in Biakpan for the meeting. A date was agreed. He asked them to warn the people that palm wine would not be allowed during the meeting; that the palm wine tappers and farmers must not go to farm that day.

Soon the party returned to Calabar to pick Him to follow them to Biakpan for the meeting. They had met Him in His shop, which situated in the Eton Street neighbourhood, close to the waters. They asked Him to be set since they must leave in time to be able to arrive Biakpan in time.

But He told them to leave, and begin the journey that He will be there with them. But the people persisted, saying the Biakpan people had insisted that they move with Him. He did not mind them. He kept arranging His wares in the shop, and instructing the boys that were His shop attendants. He kept encouraging the delegation to go that He would join them in Biakpan, but they persisted in their plea, saying they will not leave without Him. Now He did not mind them anymore but continued to chat with His shop attendants, and to arrange the shop.

When the delegation got tired and believed that Olumba will not make the trip after all as He had earlier agreed to, they were not happy. They left him and returned to Biakpan.

But unknown to them, Olumba, while He was yet speaking with them and arranging His shop, He had already arrived Biakpan!!!
As early as 5.30am on the agreed day of the meeting in Biakpan, the palm wine tappers and farmers who had rushed to their farms in order to finish up in time and return home to meet the meeting, saw Him on their way into their destinations.

They were very shocked to see Him at that time and place. He called them, asking why they had to violate the instruction that palm wine tappers must not bring wine that day to the meeting, and farmers must not go to farm but must assemble at the village square. He ordered them to return. They obeyed.
Even as they walked with Him on their way back to village centre, they could not meet up with His pace. The next they heard was that He was already arranging the arena for the meeting, having entered each of the homes of the elders and village leaders to wake them up!

They all came out for the meeting billed to start early that morning. After hearing from Olumba, each of the village leaders that had misapplied the community funds, mentioned how much they stole and promised to return same.

Thereafter, He spoke at length on need for them to forgive offenders, peace, unity and honesty. He prayed and bless them before bidding them farewell. That was the last time He physically visited Biakpan.

As He left them, that evening the Calabar delegation arrived to report that Olumba did not follow them after all for the meeting. They asked if the village could fix another date, and send another team to plead with Him to come.
But the whole village told them that Olumba was with them in flesh and blood; that He presided over the peace meeting and the conflict had been resolved.

The Calabar delegation said it can not be true; that having pleaded with Him and He was not yielding they had left Him in Calabar. They did not believe that the Man they had left in Calabar was in the village at about the time they were returning to Biakpan. But the people doubly confirmed that Olumba was with them, and had resolved the crisis amicably, and was back in Calabar!

Later when some members of the delegation returned to Calabar, they enquired from the shop assistants if the Father had travelled to Biakpan on the said date they said He did not but was with them throughout!!!

Who then is this Man

END.

I do not know the source of Olumba Olumba Obu's power, only God knows the tap root. It could be very possible that his case would be like that of Enoch in the Bible. You can read the book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher for further guidance.

If you read your Bible, It was written that Elijah ran ahead of Ahab's Chariot. Elijah had the ability to teleport because he walked closely with God to a point that the Spirit of the Eternal Creator gave him this ability. Same goes for Elisha who could see anything from anywhere, including what happens in the very bedroom of a king! Same thing goes for Phillip who was able to teleport after preaching to the Ethiopian Eunuch.

The Spirit of the Eternal Creator can use you to the extent that the best of Olumba Olumba Obu would only be your starting point. Look up to the Most High if you really want this to happen.

I know you are excited on the TRUTH you have discovered. On the other hand, I need you to calm down (be still) and involve yourself in early morning meditations on the words of God. You cannot remain the same after a few weeks. Be still and know that I AM GOD (another clue from the Bible)
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Try and check out what people in the Middle East...precisely Israel region looked like 2,000 years ago. Get the pictures and then compare your findings to the face of Jesus painted by Akiane Kramarik.

Cheers

JOB 9:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

THIS IS FALSE IMAGE, THIS IS THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST . 1 Maccabees 3: 48 And laide open the book of the Law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likenesse of their images.

49 They brought also the Priestes garments, [/b]and the first fruits, and the tithes, and the Nazarites they stirred vp, who had accomplished their dayes.

ROMANS 1:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

[b]25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 13:
13 And taking the very refuse among those which served to no use (being a crooked piece of wood, and ful of knots) hath carved it diligently when hee had nothing else to doe, and formed it by the skill of his understanding, and fashioned it to the image of a man:

14 Or made it like some vile beast, laying it ouer with vermilion, and with paint, colouring it red, and couering euery spot therein:

REVELATION 13:
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 14:
15 For a father afflicted with untimely mourning, when he hath made an image of his child soon taken away, now honoured him as a god, which was then a dead man, and deliuered to those that were under him, ceremonies and sacrifices.

16 Thus in processe of time an ungodly custom grown strong, was kept as a law, and grauen images were worshipped by the commandements of kings,

17 Whom men could not honour in presence, because they dwelt farre off, they took the counterfeit of his visage from farre, and made an expresse image of a king whom they honoured, to the end that by this their forwardnes, they might flatter him that was absent, as if he were present.

THE ISRAELITE ARE BLACK PEOPLE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD

PROOFS;

DANIEL10:
5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. WHAT COLOUR IS BRASS? BROWN

REVELATION 1:
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
WHEN YOU BURN A BRASS IN A FURNACE IT BECOMES DARK BROWN . YAHAWASHI IS A DARK SKIN COLOUR NOT A WHITEMAN.

JEREMIAH 14: 1 The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah concerning the dearth.

2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; [/b]and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

SONG OF SOLOMON 1:
5 [b]I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because[b] I am black,[/b] because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

AMOS 9:
7 [b]Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians [/b]unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir? WHAT COLOUR ARE THE ETHIOPIANS ? BLACK SKIN PEOPLE.

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
JEREMIAH 8: 19 Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: Is not the LORD in Zion? is not her king in her? Why have they provoked me to anger with their graven images, and with strange vanities?

20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:
JOB 9[b]:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?[/b]

THIS IS FALSE IMAGE, THIS IS THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST . 1 Maccabees 3: 48 And laide open the book of the Law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likenesse of their images.

49 They brought also the Priestes garments, [/b]and the first fruits, and the tithes, and the Nazarites they stirred vp, who had accomplished their dayes.

ROMANS 1:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

[b]25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 13:
13 And taking the very refuse among those which served to no use (being a crooked piece of wood, and ful of knots) hath carved it diligently when hee had nothing else to doe, and formed it by the skill of his understanding, and fashioned it to the image of a man:

14 Or made it like some vile beast, laying it ouer with vermilion, and with paint, colouring it red, and couering euery spot therein:

THE ISRAELITE ARE BLACK PEOPLE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD

PROOFS;

DANIEL10:
5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. WHAT COLOUR IS BRASS? BROWN

REVELATION 1:
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
WHEN YOU BURN A BRASS IN A FURNACE IT BECOMES DARK BROWN . YAHAWASHI IS A DARK SKIN COLOUR NOT A WHITEMAN.

JEREMIAH 14: 1 The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah concerning the dearth.

2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; [/b]and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

SONG OF SOLOMON 1:
5 [b]I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because[b] I am black,[/b] because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

AMOS 9:
7 [b]Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians [/b]unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir? WHAT COLOUR ARE THE ETHIOPIANS ? BLACK SKIN PEOPLE.

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
JEREMIAH 8: 19 Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: Is not the LORD in Zion? is not her king in her? Why have they provoked me to anger with their graven images, and with strange vanities?

20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Good morning. Quick one boss, who is the author of Songs of Songs?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Try and check out what people in the Middle East...precisely Israel region looked like 2,000 years ago. Get the pictures and then compare your findings to the face of Jesus painted by Akiane Kramarik.

Cheers

THE ORIGINAL ISRAELITE ARE BLACK SCATTERED ALL OVER THE EARTH

LUKE 21:
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

JEREMIAH 29:
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

JEREMIAH 17:

4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

JEREMIAH 16:
14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.
18 And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

EZEKIEL 37:
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Cheers

THIS IS HOW SOME OF THE BLACK ISRAELITE SCATTERED ALL OVER EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA n OTHER PLACE

DEUTERONOMY 28:
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. ''CHRISTAINITY (Symbol of Cross) & ISLAM (Kabba Black Stone) & OTHER RELIGION''
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. Only the Balcks Skin People were sold during Slave Trade

JOEL 3:

1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

ONLY THE BLACK SKIN PEOPLE WERE SOLD DURING SLAVERY TO THE WHITEMEN.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

THE ORIGINAL ISRAELITE ARE BLACK SCATTERED ALL OVER THE EARTH

LUKE 21:
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

JEREMIAH 29:
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

JEREMIAH 17:

4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

JEREMIAH 16:
14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.
18 And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

EZEKIEL 37:
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Okay bro, I sincerely appreciate your passion. But saying the ancient Israelites were entirely black would be technically be saying that the ancestors of Israel is Cush...not Shem.

Over the course of time, the Israelites (not all) intermingled with foreign women and brought forth a mixed seed against the plans of the Almighty...for the fear that the lineage of David might be corrupted.

This leads to the possibility of some Israelites being of mixed seed...but saying ancient Israelites are black is going a bit too far. The Israelites were not Caucasian either... somewhere in- between white and brown sounds more like it...

Take out time to read Akiane Kramarik's story. You cannot say it was the Devil that revealed this to her...or is that what you are implying?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I do not know the source of Olumba Olumba Obu's power, only God knows the tap root. It could be very possible that his case would be like that of Enoch in the Bible. You can read the book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher for further guidance.

If you read your Bible, It was written that Elijah ran ahead of Ahab's Chariot. Elijah had the ability to teleport because he walked closely with God to a point that the Spirit of the Eternal Creator gave him this ability. Same goes for Elisha who could see anything from anywhere, including what happens in the very bedroom of a king! Same thing goes for Phillip who was able to teleport after preaching to the Ethiopian Eunuch.

The Spirit of the Eternal Creator can use you to the extent that the best of Olumba Olumba Obu would only be your starting point. Look up to the Most High if you really want this to happen.

I know you are excited on the TRUTH you have discovered. On the other hand, I need you to calm down (be still) and involve yourself in early morning meditations on the words of God. You cannot remain the same after a few weeks. Be still and know that I AM GOD (another clue from the Bible)

Thank you for using the words common to this making it comprehensible about what ability we have following our Eternal Father and Creator even Leader Olumba Olumba Obu,i understand fervently! However, all these were just a bit of the Omnipotent God's Power transferred to them,the likes of Elisha, Phillip, and the others in the scriptures ,also, they were never the source of the POWER, even though I can teleport today, I still know for sure that I am more than all figures put together sure that the SOURCE OF ALL POWER IS IN BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR which is the Almighty Father, and to borrow your language because it is well accepted by me the Eternal Creator is the founder of this New Kingdom of God and He is the personified Holy Spirit in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu. The Godhead does not come naked therefore He is clothed with the personality mentioned, and His WORDS are that of the Everlasting Father, because His words are TRUE,and His the replicate of what and all what He preaches, so, you see, there is no need putting a candle and hiding it in a BUSHEL rather it must be made to shine its light. My brother, there is only one thing I can deduce, because God Himself instigated or instigates this messages I will not be surprised because God may not necessarily want to make Himself look direct to the feeble perhaps only to those He loves He gives His true identity, like the case of one the disciples, Thomas, Lazarus, Ime Akpakpan, Okpara Williams, Kumuyi ,Obasanjo and I can go on, I know I have digressed a little my apologies but all I am saying the features, exhibitions, and characteristics of the Holy Spirit, Son and the Almighty Father is what we members can see for certain in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu and I will be a LIAR IF I DON'T AGREE to it and to tell you that none will ever be like Him till eternity because He is clear that this Spirit never have existed eve since then world was created what a LUCKY GENERATION WE ARE INDEED,therefore I must announce this to the HEATHEN, THE BLACK THE WHITES,THE TREES, ALL OF HIS CREATIONS AS HE gives the ability because He is for all and sundry through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

So, Let us not fret, because Father is loving to all his friends and perhaps those who tag him as Beelzebub and the other derogatory names alike, truly He is LOVE AND I KNOW the ETERNAL CREATOR is LOVE I rejoice for my eyes have seen Him face to face on Earth, so, what should I look for, why should I not speak of His goodness and fame, why should u be double minded in my believe, who can separate me no and nothing will, I mean and I want to be under His tutelage for all of Eternity in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

These Kingdom even all Spirituals, angels, man, moon, sun, all the elements of the Universe must pass through the door. John 10:1-end,Because the GOOD SHEPHERD IS WITH US here in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Christ Universal Spiritual School of Practical Christianity as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit even the Eternal Creator, Everlasting Father, The Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, Iron Rod Ruler, The Host of Sharon, The Lilly of the Valley, The Head of All Churches, Rock Upon which we stand, King of kings and the Lord of Lords, Divinity God, Maker of all Unmade, Written and Spoke Word Himself The Everlasting STAR LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU even now and forever more Amen

Thank you Father

MANIFESTATION OF ALMIGHTY OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU, THE GREATEST MYSTERY AND WONDER: What the earth is experiencing today is not different from the days of old. God had never and will never leave the earth that He created for another spirit to inherit. From time to time HE had visited the earth through HIS Prophets. And if you take a blow by blow systematic research of the scriptures, you'll discover that the world had never accepted anyone sent by God. During the era of Noah, there were other preachers too who were busy preaching the ascension of Prophet Enoch. But God chose Noah and told him to preach something different. Noah obeyed God, while the other preachers were busy deceiving the world, telling them how Enoch ascended to heaven by God's Power, Noah was busy telling them to follow him into the Ark or perish, but they wont listen. Truly, the floods came and only Noah and His Family were saved. During the era of Our Lord Jesus Christ, there were other preachers too, but God manifested Himself as The Son of God and dwelled with men, but they rejected Him. They made the same mistake of the earthlings in the era of Prophet Noah. They were busy preaching the ascension of Elijah and his mount kamel miracle, the miracles of Moses, and the loyalty of Father Abraham to God. Little did they know that even the said Elijah had returned in their midst with a New Name John The Baptist. At the end, Our Lord Jesus Christ was Crucified by the so called men of God of that generation. Today, these same men of God are still fighting God who has come down on earth for the very last time. Remember, before, Our Lord Jesus Christ left the earth plane, He promised us another Comforter who will come and abide with us forever. He called Him THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE COMFORTER (John 14:15—19, John 14:26). Now, The Holy Spirit has His own job to do: He will teach the world, condemn sin and also judge the world (John 16:7-15). When Christ talked of the coming of The Holy Spirit, He was virtually talking of His second coming as The GodHead Bodily. Remember, the prophecy about Christ said He shall speak only in parables(Matt 13:34-35). Everything He spoke was in parables. Though He didnt plainly mention where He'll be born in his second coming, but He did say it in parables that He wont come from from Israel anymore(matt 21:42-43). But Prophet Isaiah had already said it that The Christ will come from Edom (Isaiah 63:1-3). His coming from Africa is also recorded in Hab 3:3, deut 33:1-3, Isaiah 65:1-5, Gen 49:10-11, Rom 9:25-26 to mention a few. Also, today, historians have traced the royal family of Edom to Biakpan in Cross Rivers State of Nigeria. This is where LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU was born. As little as 3 years old upwards, Great Olumba was seen holding meetings with all animals, both domestic and wild. He spoke to the winds, the trees and all spirits and they obeyed Him. He raised the dead, made the barren to conceive etc. Till date He preaches nothing but Love, Faith, Hope and unity and oneness of all God's creation. He has also established The Kingdom of God on earth. He loves his followers and his enemies alike. He is The Supernatural Teacher of Our time. He has come with a New Name OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. He wont answer Jesus in His second coming read Rev 2:17 and rev 3:12. Everything written about The coming of The Holy Spirit and of Christ is fulfilled in GREAT LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. He has come to correct all the lies and errors. For example, the people of this world believe that Jesus was crucified on friday. But Olumba has told the world that the crucifixion was on thursday. A lot mysteries have been revealed by Him to mankind. No wonder the whites are investigating him, but many of them have confessed that they only see fire.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Freeze007:

Thank you for using the words common to this making it comprehensible about what ability we have following our Eternal Father and Creator even Leader Olumba Olumba Obu,i understand fervently! However, all these were just a bit of the Omnipotent God's Power transferred to them,the likes of Elisha, Phillip, and the others in the scriptures ,also, they were never the source of the POWER, even though I can teleport today, I still know for sure that I am more than all figures put together sure that the SOURCE OF ALL POWER IS IN BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR which is the Almighty Father, and to borrow your language because it is well accepted by me the Eternal Creator is the founder of this New Kingdom of God and He is the personified Holy Spirit in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu. The Godhead does not come naked therefore He is clothed with the personality mentioned, and His WORDS are that of the Everlasting Father, because His words are TRUE,and His the replicate of what and all what He preaches, so, you see, there is no need putting a candle and hiding it in a BUSHEL rather it must be made to shine its light. My brother, there is only one thing I can deduce, because God Himself instigated or instigates this messages I will not be surprised because God may not necessarily want to make Himself look direct to the feeble perhaps only to those He loves He gives His true identity, like the case of one the disciples, Thomas, Lazarus, Ime Akpakpan, Okpara Williams, Kumuyi ,Obasanjo and I can go on, I know I have digressed a little my apologies but all I am saying the features, exhibitions, and characteristics of the Holy Spirit, Son and the Almighty Father is what we members can see for certain in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu and I will be a LIAR IF I DON'T AGREE to it and to tell you that none will ever be like Him till eternity because He is clear that this Spirit never have existed eve since then world was created what a LUCKY GENERATION WE ARE INDEED,therefore I must announce this to the HEATHEN, THE BLACK THE WHITES,THE TREES, ALL OF HIS CREATIONS AS HE gives the ability because He is for all and sundry through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

So, Let us not fret, because Father is loving to all his friends and perhaps those who tag him as Beelzebub and the other derogatory names alike, truly He is LOVE AND I KNOW the ETERNAL CREATOR is LOVE I rejoice for my eyes have seen Him face to face on Earth, so, what should I look for, why should I not speak of His goodness and fame, why should u be double minded in my believe, who can separate me no and nothing will, I mean and I want to be under His tutelage for all of Eternity in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

These Kingdom even all Spirituals, angels, man, moon, sun, all the elements of the Universe must pass through the door. John 10:1-end,Because the GOOD SHEPHERD IS WITH US here in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Christ Universal Spiritual School of Practical Christianity as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit even the Eternal Creator, Everlasting Father, The Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, Iron Rod Ruler, The Host of Sharon, The Lilly of the Valley, The Head of All Churches, Rock Upon which we stand, King of kings and the Lord of Lords, Divinity God, Maker of all Unmade, Written and Spoke Word Himself The Everlasting STAR LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU even now and forever more Amen

Thank you Father

MANIFESTATION OF ALMIGHTY OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU, THE GREATEST MYSTERY AND WONDER: What the earth is experiencing today is not different from the days of old. God had never and will never leave the earth that He created for another spirit to inherit. From time to time HE had visited the earth through HIS Prophets. And if you take a blow by blow systematic research of the scriptures, you'll discover that the world had never accepted anyone sent by God. During the era of Noah, there were other preachers too who were busy preaching the ascension of Prophet Enoch. But God chose Noah and told him to preach something different. Noah obeyed God, while the other preachers were busy deceiving the world, telling them how Enoch ascended to heaven by God's Power, Noah was busy telling them to follow him into the Ark or perish, but they wont listen. Truly, the floods came and only Noah and His Family were saved. During the era of Our Lord Jesus Christ, there were other preachers too, but God manifested Himself as The Son of God and dwelled with men, but they rejected Him. They made the same mistake of the earthlings in the era of Prophet Noah. They were busy preaching the ascension of Elijah and his mount kamel miracle, the miracles of Moses, and the loyalty of Father Abraham to God. Little did they know that even the said Elijah had returned in their midst with a New Name John The Baptist. At the end, Our Lord Jesus Christ was Crucified by the so called men of God of that generation. Today, these same men of God are still fighting God who has come down on earth for the very last time. Remember, before, Our Lord Jesus Christ left the earth plane, He promised us another Comforter who will come and abide with us forever. He called Him THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE COMFORTER (John 14:15—19, John 14:26). Now, The Holy Spirit has His own job to do: He will teach the world, condemn sin and also judge the world (John 16:7-15). When Christ talked of the coming of The Holy Spirit, He was virtually talking of His second coming as The GodHead Bodily. Remember, the prophecy about Christ said He shall speak only in parables(Matt 13:34-35). Everything He spoke was in parables. Though He didnt plainly mention where He'll be born in his second coming, but He did say it in parables that He wont come from from Israel anymore(matt 21:42-43). But Prophet Isaiah had already said it that The Christ will come from Edom (Isaiah 63:1-3). His coming from Africa is also recorded in Hab 3:3, deut 33:1-3, Isaiah 65:1-5, Gen 49:10-11, Rom 9:25-26 to mention a few. Also, today, historians have traced the royal family of Edom to Biakpan in Cross Rivers State of Nigeria. This is where LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU was born. As little as 3 years old upwards, Great Olumba was seen holding meetings with all animals, both domestic and wild. He spoke to the winds, the trees and all spirits and they obeyed Him. He raised the dead, made the barren to conceive etc. Till date He preaches nothing but Love, Faith, Hope and unity and oneness of all God's creation. He has also established The Kingdom of God on earth. He loves his followers and his enemies alike. He is The Supernatural Teacher of Our time. He has come with a New Name OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. He wont answer Jesus in His second coming read Rev 2:17 and rev 3:12. Everything written about The coming of The Holy Spirit and of Christ is fulfilled in GREAT LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. He has come to correct all the lies and errors. For example, the people of this world believe that Jesus was crucified on friday. But Olumba has told the world that the crucifixion was on thursday. A lot mysteries have been revealed by Him to mankind. No wonder the whites are investigating him, but many of them have confessed that they only see fire.

Everything written about the coming of the Holy Spirit and Christ is also expected to be fulfilled in you. The Eternal Creator wants to restore humanity and all of creation back to the way things were (a state of perfection) before the fall of man. Don't get carried away by Olumba Olumba Obu, God can do something even better through you.

I appreciate the fact that you admire Olumba Olumba Obu, but please try not to deify him. Because it is likely you would do the same thing to Paul or Peter if you had lived in their time as well.

Just let the Spirit of God use you. This advice sounds very simple...but it is very powerful.

Cheers Bro...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
EdifiedHebrew and Freeze007

Inasmuch as I do not totally agree with certain things you stated, I admonish we stand face to face with the mirror of TRUTH so all errors can be revealed. Remember that we have all been indoctrinated with the truth however, there are few stains of errors that needs to be washed off with the passage of time. The Spirit of the Eternal Creator shall help us as we progress on our journey to pure TRUTH.

Let us not allow our differences cause bitterness and strife amongst us, for this was the error of the early church after the death of the Apostles.
UNITED WE STAND, divided we fall.

On a side note, I would be happy to see your threads showing your life's journey to TRUTH...(Past, Present and Future). Please create them and invite me to follow them.

I opened this thread to share the little that has been revealed to me already.

Thanks and God bless you my brothers in TRUTH...

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:
EdifiedHebrew and Freeze007

Inasmuch as I do not totally agree with certain things you stated, I admonish we stand face to face with the mirror of TRUTH so all errors can be revealed. Remember that we have all been indoctrinated with the truth however, there are few stains of errors that needs to be washed off with the passage of time. The Spirit of the Eternal Creator shall help us as we progress on our journey to pure TRUTH.

Let us not allow our differences cause bitterness and strife amongst us, for this was the error of the early church after the death of the Apostles.
UNITED WE STAND, divided we fall.

On a side note, I would be happy to see your threads showing your life's journey to TRUTH...(Past, Present and Future). Please create them and invite me to follow them.

I opened this thread to share the little that has been revealed to me already.

Thanks and God bless you my brothers in TRUTH...

AM AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME WITH BIBLE PROPHECIES, LIVE & UNDENABLE FACTS WITH HISTORIES.
I KNOW WHO ARE THE ISRAELITES IN SOME COUNTRIES e.g Nigeria, Ghana, USA. South American.

IASAIH 41: 21 Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

Religion Are The TOOLS OF MENTAL DESTRUCTION
Religion Are The TOOLS OF SPIRITUAL SLAVERY
Religion Are The TOOLS OF DIVISION
Religion Are The TOOLS OF MENTAL OPPRESSION
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

AM AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME WITH BIBLE PROPHECIES, LIVE & UNDENABLE FACTS WITH HISTORIES.
I KNOW WHO ARE THE ISRAELITES IN SOME COUNTRIES e.g Nigeria, Ghana, USA. South American.

IASAIH 41: 21 Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

Religion Are The TOOLS OF MENTAL DESTRUCTION
Religion Are The TOOLS OF SPIRITUAL SLAVERY
Religion Are The TOOLS OF DIVISION
Religion Are The TOOLS OF MENTAL OPPRESSION

Through Jesus, we are now the "Israelites" of the new Covenant.
Cheers bro...let's meet one of these weekends to discuss better.
Having this discussion over a meal or something would be nice. Don't you think so?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Everything written about the coming of the Holy Spirit and Christ is also expected to be fulfilled in you. The Eternal Creator wants to restore humanity and all of creation back to the way things were (a state of perfection) before the fall of man. Don't get carried away by Olumba Olumba Obu, God can do something even better through you.

I appreciate the fact that you admire Olumba Olumba Obu, but please try not to deify him. Because it is likely you would do the same thing to Paul or Peter if you had lived in their time as well.

Just let the Spirit of God use you. This advice sounds very simple...but it is very powerful.

Cheers Bro...

Thank you for your advice, I know I was part the process from all I can remember and I am certain that someone Has helped me both physically and spiritually and if I refuse to tell you this then I shall be a liar.

Is it possible for me to be above the Teacher, before I erred, if you ask me I think the answer is no, otherwise don't you think someone would have overtaken the truth because of His subtle nature? I know and I pray every day that the Holy Spirit should possess me both physically and spiritually and I know it is working as my request is because If we ask inline with what the Father expects then we have received, therefore with all respect I will debunk that fact because I am already been used by the Holy Spirit meaning the Spirit of work is the one working in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Let me share my testimony in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen now and forever more Amen
sometimes around 2006 or 2007 there about, something happened to me that I am sure took my life and this and many more forms part of the greatest testimonies,which supports my believe and affirmed confidence on the personality of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, I could recall going out with my cousin to an open field in Cross River State, at the time I was in my 2year or 3year had travelled all the way from IMO to Cross River State to have fun with my cousin-like flexing if you know what I mean, so, in that open field in one of our outings he went to take some marijuana something I had never tried before, all of a sudden that day the urge came to me to have it , because everyone there was busy smoking it. This was not something I had done before,but that day I felt like smoking it, my cousin seeing my persistence to have it declined my attempt severally but at the end, his friend beckoned why he shouldn't give it to me whether I were a small boy that I should be allowed to do whatever I wanted and that was how he submitted a wrap of the Marijuana to me, as I was acting like a professor in the thing, this guy by my side I gave to him to help make it look like a thing ready to be smoked,while smoking it ,almost to the base the only thing I recall saying was my HEAD WAS FAST forwarding, then something happened to me, as if I was in a very hot fire and I was weeping after sometime two hefty men carried me by arm as if we were ascending somewhere,though my eyes were shut but I think I could identify a lady that was fair in complexion in the placed we passed singing during the ascension, we passed them and got to where two people were talking. Let me confess here that there was like a flash of events in my life from a child until that time that came as a flash so quick and fast, meaning I recalled vividly everything that was displayed they were things I had done and some of them very bad which I am thankful to God He Has forgiven in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, now in front of these people one was so harsh and talking about me being condemned that there was no escape for me while the other was calm with a very subtle voice(all this happened I think not in this world again) so there was this guy talking to this other person why I should not be set free, the other spoke in efik with His subtle and calm voice that He should leave me, now the other was provoked saying must you always show mercy that I was His, the other person in Efik spoke again leave him in Efik meaning kpong Enye but as this guy raised his to continuously want to condemn me now the WRATH of this other person as He raised the voice nothing in the Universe I think was static and there was absolute tranquility such that if you dropped a pin you would hear the sound the He looked at me and said GO! You have a purpose, so, I live this to you to ponder who Has such AUTHORITY as he said that I recall cousin asking me what my name was now in this world and I told him.

I did not understand what happened until after sometime that the one who DISCHARGED and acquitted me is and was OLumba Olumba Obu this is why I plead Him to make Holy to fulfill that purpose, my brother so much as happened to me I have every reason to announce his goodness abroad because He is the Last hope of Man in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen

I pray Father correct all the errors and give the world the Spiritual eyes Identify Him, He is not a god or goddess but the FATHER OF all gods and goddesses in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

No. matter the condition I will follow Olumba let Him continue to hold me and to cover me with His mighty Wings now and forever more Amen
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Having this discussion over a meal or something would be nice. Don't you think so?

Where is our meeting point? Please it should be on SUNDAY.

Through Yahawashi whom you called Jesus the gentiles became sons of Yahawah whom you God (Sons of GOD) .
The gentiles never became ISRAELITE there is no verse in the bible you can find it.
All Trees are trees But not all TREES are the SAME. e.g. IROKO TREES are Different From MANGO TREES
All Cats Family are Cats but not all CATS are the SAME. e.g. LIONS are Different From LEOPARDS
ALL HUMANBEING ARE NOT THE SAME and not Equal. The most High has it's Favourite in everything He created .

ROMANS 8:
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

REVELATION 3:
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

REVELATION 2:
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

ROMANS 9:

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

[b]7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.[/b]

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

ROMANS 9:
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

EZEKIEL 37:
1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

JEREMIAH 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.

39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.

40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

HEBREWS 8:
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
[/b[b]]
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Okay bro, I sincerely appreciate your passion. But saying the ancient Israelites were entirely black would be technically be saying that the ancestors of Israel is Cush...not Shem.

Over the course of time, the Israelites (not all) intermingled with foreign women and brought forth a mixed seed against the plans of the Almighty...for the fear that the lineage of David might be corrupted.

This leads to the possibility of some Israelites being of mixed seed...but saying ancient Israelites are black is going a bit too far. The Israelites were not Caucasian either... somewhere in- between white and brown sounds more like it...

Take out time to read Akiane Kramarik's story. You cannot say it was the Devil that revealed this to her...or is that what you are implying?

Why did Yahawah told Joseph & mary to take Yahawashi down to Egypt till the death of herod? is because the original Egyptians were black.

Please read the fully chapter of Deuteronomy 28: for you good understanding who the CURSES Fits If it was White People or Black People

DEUTERONOMY 28:
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.

18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.

24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.

36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it.

39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.

40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.

41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.

43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

54 So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:

55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.

56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,

57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.

58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.

63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

Where is our meeting point? Please it should be on SUNDAY.

Through Yahawashi whom you called Jesus the gentiles became sons of Yahawah whom you God (Sons of GOD) .
The gentiles never became ISRAELITE there is no verse in the bible you can find it.
All Trees are trees But not all TREES are the SAME. e.g. IROKO TREES are Different From MANGO TREES
All Cats Family are Cats but not all CATS are the SAME. e.g. LIONS are Different From LEOPARDS
ALL HUMANBEING ARE NOT THE SAME and not Equal. The most High has it's Favourite in everything He created .

ROMANS 8:
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

REVELATION 3:
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

REVELATION 2:
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

ROMANS 9:

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

[b]7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.[/b]

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

ROMANS 9:
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

EZEKIEL 37:
1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

I think you read my message literally, if you check it, I quoted the word Israelites.

I meant that under the new covenant, the followers of pure TRUTH are like what the Israelites were to God under the old covenant.

Cheers.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I think you read my message literally, if you check it, I quoted the word Israelites.

I meant that under the new covenant, the followers of pure TRUTH are like what the Israelites were to God under the old covenant.

Cheers.
they are not like the Israelites at all

Please can we meet on sunday ?
Please where can we meet and time ?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by EdifiedHebrew: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Cheers.

AMOS 3:
1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

ROMANS 11:

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

they are not like the Israelites at all

Please can we meet on sunday ?
Please where can we meet and time ?

I'll PM you.

EdifiedHebrew and Freeze007, please let's try and discuss without quoting much bible passages (written TRUTH). Let's keep it simple and straightforward so that others following this thread can easily relate with the points you are trying to make. The average human mind has a short attention span and as such, long passages would bore people.

Thanks

I guess I'll have to continue in the diary section.

This thread might have to be a discussion ground after updates are made to the diary.

So there can be a clear connection with the messages without much comments in between.

I'll be making some updates on the thread later this week and on the diary too.

Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2017
OkaiCorne:
1) If you know the TRUTH, by intuition you will know everything. Logic would only confirm this with the passage of time

2) When you become enlightened, you will see religion as a transit point rather than a bus stop.

3) TRUTH is the final destination of all ideologies and belief systems under the Eternal Heavens.

4) Unshackle your mind from every limitation placed on it by religion. For the mind is meant to be a growing foam sponge and not a stone.

5) If every man becomes enlightened, Humanity shall become a race to be envied among the stars of the Universe.

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER: THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER

THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER

1) I have seen a great folly beyond measure under the sun.

2) Humanity is divided over issues they had no control over. Indeed, no one consciously decided to be born in a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Efik, Chinese, American, Afrikaan OR Christian, Muslim, Traditionalist OR rich, poor home.

3) Yet we have allowed these factors become the root cause of divisions and unnecessary conflicts undermining our existence. This indeed is
pure folly!

4) Yet again, owing to my background in Christianity, I was reflecting on the parable of the sower as taught by Yeshua in the book of Matthew
13:3-9. In summary, he taught the crowd on how a certain farmer randomly distributed seeds which fell across
various soil types (rocky, fertile, thorny e.t.c) and surfaces, and the fate of these seeds as to whether they survived or not.

5) Although the great teacher interpreted the parable in light of how the human mind accepted or rejected the TRUTH, upon meditation, I saw another angle to the parable.

6) Every human being in this realm of existence directly and indirectly came from a single source (The farmer) which happens to be the Eternal
Creator...the Uncreated One.

7) The Uncreated One created our indestructible souls and just like the farmer in the parable, we were dispersed as seeds that fell on
different racial, tribal and religious soils in this realm of existence.

8.) By virtue of this, certain tribes and races thanks to wealth, literacy and technology had a better chance of accessing the TRUTH as opposed
to others from a relatively disadvantaged background.

9) That notwithstanding, we were sent to this realm of existence to discover the TRUTH and by extension, live a fulfilled life by abiding with the
requirements of the TRUTH.

10) Unfortunately, the selfish and conceited nature of man allowed diversity in race, religious beliefs, tribal background, wealth and politics become the very factors to divide and destroy our collective potential as a race under the Eternal Heavens.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:
6.) From my Christian background, there is a scripture in the bible... "Jesus said: I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life. No one comes through the father except through me"

7.) Then something dawned on me... Jesus cannot BE the TRUTH if he does not know the TRUTH...I asked myself bitterly "what is this TRUTH?"

8.) I realized something, before Jesus came, there was TRUTH, Jesus came and left, yet the TRUTH has not changed...other enlightened souls like Buhdda came (about 600 years or so before Jesus) and left...and they were also emissaries of this TRUTH. Again I asked myself...what is TRUTH?!

9.) TRUTH then asked me a basic question. Do you have to be a Christian or Muslim or whatever to believe the sun shall shine or rain will fall? Then I answered no.

10.) I started seeing the bigger picture from that very day...everything...even our very existence tries to explain the concept of TRUTH
So, what is TRUTH?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

So, what is TRUTH?

God (The Uncreated One), is the TRUTH and the TRUTH is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Ericsunday619:
what annoys me the most is when everyone thinks their religion is right. I was talking to a Christian yesterday and she was so confident that Islam is a bullshit religion, I asked her for proof but she was lacking evidence to support her claim. As an atheist i know that a book written by some Jewish people cannot be trusted. I don't place my faith in the Quran or Bible but i simply work hard and wait for results. I have achieved more as an atheist than when i was still a Christian. grin
I think you are the deluded one here, because the Op does not subscribe to any religion and not to Christianity which you can't help yourself but malign. Check around you, compare yourself with your Christian comptemparies, you are not in anyway better than they are, so pls just shutup and follow or leave already.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

I think you are the deluded one here, because the Op does not subscribe to any religion and not to Christianity which you can't help yourself but malign. Check around you, compare yourself with your Christian comptemparies, you are not in anyway better than they are, so pls just shutup and follow or leave already.

It's well. Take it easy with him.

Everyone is craving for the TRUTH. For some people, it would appear controversial at first...their minds may not be able to carry it because it is deeply entrenched in existing belief systems full of flaws.

May the Uncreated Creator help us all.

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Ericsunday619: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

you dey follow my old posts grin
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:
THE WISDOM AND DECEIT OF RELIGION

"When Truth and Lies (Falsehood) share the same bed, Deceit is conceived" - OkaiCorne
Very interesting, But, you see, going by what or who i know as the Source, the uncreated one, The uncaused first Cause. He has a name, but never gave anyone a religion.

YHWH is the uncreated one and he fits the TRUTH you've been talking about so far.

Reading my Bible from Genesis, the only thing i can see is a King and a Kingdom. Not a God and his religion.

From Genesis, i see a creator who created a KINGDOM, the realm of material, Earth and placed man in it.

When you look into the word KINGDOM, you'd see inside it, KING AND DOMAIN. Meaning, a King and his domain, and a domain is a territory.

This earth is God's domain and he placed man to rule under Him, but when man rebelled, the circle/cycle which connected him to the Uncreated was disconnected, and in a bit to reach out back to his creator, religion was birthed.

YHWH never gave any man a religion. I saw you mentioned Judiasm, Christianity, i won't talk about Islam because Islam was mentioned in their koran, but if you see the first two mentioned as the religions the Uncreated gave to man, you can point it out.

Jesus, who is the only entity to declare that He is the Way and the TRUTH, never talk about a religion onec. His message was all about the restoration of the KINGDOM, the same message the Uncreated one had from Genesis.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:
THE WISDOM AND DECEIT OF RELIGION

1) In my spare time, I researched on how the human mind works. I realized how powerful words are, and the mechanisms and triggers in the mind used to recall spoken words which influenced decision making.

2) I also discovered a flaw, the mind of man was configured to believe the TRUTH wholeheartedly, but it became a challenge when TRUTH was mixed with lies. The mind of a man easily accepts partial truth mixed with lies because there is hardly a default mechanism to filter out a tiny lie mixed with the TRUTH thus, leaving the mind open to Deception.

3) And this is where Religion enslaved the minds of Humanity. No one knows in exact details how the History of mankind started, however different religions and belief systems came to bridge the gap with fantastic stories deceiving the Hearts and Mind of men.

4) I read accounts of the creation story with same plot line but different actors e.g. Genesis vs Epic of Gilgamesh (This one predates Genesis). I sought for the TRUTH beyond the details looking for consistent patterns in both stories.

5) With my Christian background, I observed how powerful a Partial Truth could be as according to the book of Genesis. The Serpent claimed Humanity would be like God if they ate of the fruit, but they would not die. In the subsequent chapter, GOD (Trinity) confirmed man was like HIM.

6) The Serpent indeed told the TRUTH with a dosage of lies to deceive Humanity.

7) Religion has taken the place of the Serpent as a tool of deceit on the minds of Humanity.

8.) Man can only be liberated if and only if they seek the raw and undiluted TRUTH

9.) The Bible states in the book of Ecclesiastes... "It takes only a fly to make a bottle of perfume stink (horribly)".

It is the little fly (lies) in the perfume (truth) that makes the whole bottle to stink (false doctrines). And this is what has given birth to atheists and agnostics who have rebelled against the religious views of TRUTH.
How do you know the Epic of Gilgamesh predates Geneis?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:
1) In the ancient times, the Jews viewed Samaritans as worse than dogs thus, seeing them as unworthy of the rights to blessings and access to a Kingdom of Eternal Bliss.

2) The Samaritans on the other hand, hated the Jews for their pride, contempt and entitlement mentality because they are "Sons of Abraham".

3) This prompted Jesus...arguably the greatest man that ever lived to give a parable on the good Samaritan.

4) With my Christianity background, I saw this entitlement mentality playing out itself again...as though everyone else who is not a Christian (by name or affiliation) is doomed to Eternal Damnation.

This brings me to the next chapter.
It will make more sesne to get the historical background of how the Samarithans got to the point where they were regarded as sinners by the Jews. It didn't just happen.

Jesus came to reconcile the World back to Hikself, Yes, but, that does not mean that sin is no longer the transgression of the law.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:
THE PARABLE OF THE GOOD AGNOSTIC

1) A certain man travelled down from Ibadan to Lagos and fell into the hands of merciless armed robbers. The robbers beat him silly, took all his money and valuables and wounded him to the point of near death.

2) After the incidence, a Winners member drove past slowly and on seeing the wounded man crying for help...he zoomed off.

3) Within half an hour, a Redeem member coming straight out of the Redemption camp drove past slowly, but turned a blind eye and automatically went deaf to the pleadings of the wounded traveler.

4) But a certain Agnostic fellow with a compassionate heart stopped to examine the traveler who was almost unconscious at the time, revived him with a bottle of water and administered a few pain relief tablets (paracetamol) to ease the traveler's pain.

5) The agnostic assisted the traveler into his car and arranged for that of the traveler to be towed as well. The agnostic drove the traveler to a nearby state owned hospital and paid for the medical and feeding expenses of the traveler.

6) The agnostic was a wealthy fellow who risked his life for a traveler he knew nothing of.

7) NOW WHO AMONG THESE PEOPLE HAVE PLEASED THE ALMIGHTY WITH THEIR ACTIONS?

Note: I do not have anything against Redeem or Winners. Their names are only used as an example here to pass a message across and nothing more.

Thank you.
Yes, you a lot against them, but itst okay, it's your God given right. You are entitled to what you believe. But, i as a Christian, can never see a wounded person and walk pass.

Now, there is a point you missed. As much as Jesus told that parable as the Jews being less compassionate, but if you look deeply into why a Jew can pass off the way the story went you discover he didn't act out of place.

Check the background of a Jew and the Stringent laws of touching and not touching the Clean or the Unclean things, then you'd know he was just adhering to the laws written down for him, without which will render him unclean for days or weeks.

We see the same thing play out with Peter when the Uncreated Creator lowered a sheath full of all manner of animals and he was told to kill and eat, as a bonafide Jew, what was Peter's response?

Jesus Christ came to redeem man (The Jews) from those strigent laws, but until it is effected, you don't blame a Jew for keeping to his laws which were a matter of life and death to him.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It's well my brother. Let us get something clear here.

TRUTH owes no allegiance to any religion, rather it's the other way around.

The only reason I still go to Church is because Jesus lived and died for the TRUTH, and has made the hustle to Heaven too easy for those who figure it out eventually.

There are a few other enlightened souls that once passed through this realm of existence.

As a Christian, I advice that you focus on the teachings of Jesus alone for a start. From there the rest of the Bible and life generally would make sense.
I have studied all sorts of dangerous books from a tender age of 6, just because of curiosity...and I almost missed the narrow way of TRUTH!

At the end of it all...it is better to have something to die for, rather than nothing to live for.

I retereite, 'It is better to have something to die for, than have nothing to live for.

***Clapping***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

How do you know the Epic of Gilgamesh predates Geneis?

The Epic of Gilgamesh originates from the Sumerian Empire where we have Chaldea, Babylon, Assyria e.t.c.

Now remember that the Sumerian Kingdom existed way before God even called Abraham out of Ur...or even when Moses had an encounter with God that inspired him to write the book of Genesis.

I'll look for the date when Epic of Gilgamesh was written and compare it to when the book of Genesis was written

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Raising Children Alone? / Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes / What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 421
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.