Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Cluster Headache - Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cluster Headache - Help!!! (567 Views)

What Drug Is Used For Cluster Headache In Nigeria, / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cluster Headache - Help!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2017
You all know there are types of headaches. Migraine, Hangover, Normal Headache and the boss of all, Cluster Headache.

“Cluster headache is probably the worst pain that humans experience. I know that’s quite a strong remark to make, but if you ask a cluster headache patient if they’ve had a worse experience, they’ll universally say they haven’t. Women with cluster headache will tell you that an attack is worse than giving birth. So you can imagine that these people give birth without anesthetic once or twice a day, for six, eight or ten weeks at a time, and then have a break. It’s just awful.”

For years now, I have been passing through hell in the hands of so called "Cluster Headache"

It happens that I won't be able to eat or sleep. I stand, I squat, do some crazy things. Until the pain quells off.. I have tried several treatments, herbal and medical, no way. Please, I want to know if any Nairalander has same ailment and how did he/she overcome or cure this terrible ailment. Thanks, and God bless as you help a brother out

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, Obinoscopy
Re: Cluster Headache - Help!!! by oxypress: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2017
hbot and cluster headache or migraine.
If you have cluster headache read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8455970/

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy providers, PH

(1) (Reply)

Dry Skin: What You Should Know / Wet Dream.. / How To Get Rid Of Excess Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.