Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu (22208 Views)

Naira Depreciation: USD Supply Drops By 42% At FOREX Market Despite Binance Exit / Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% / Petrolex Mega Oil City To Ease Apapa Gridlock By 60% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by tolexy123: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is because most people have gone back to farming. Even directors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Ediomo12(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm, so all this bonanza no reach Akwa Ibom? Cheii... I will relocate tomorrow
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
DozieInc:
How good is Enugu garri? supply business would make sense.
very good. We could partner.. I'm in coal City

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by arewafederation: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
kai kai kai
abokii bakayana kachi kwo ya ba na abunchi tuwo shinkafa ba fura d'nunu masha Allah amin

My G... Dan uwarka kana nan kuwa?

It's so obvious you are enjoying the fura da nono of this administration.

Sai Baba wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Raintaker(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
DozieInc:
How good is Enugu garri? supply business would make sense.
Enugu garri is not that good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Nebuzaradan: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
arewafederation:

My G... Dan uwarka kana nan kuwa?

It's so obvious you are enjoying the fura da nono of this administration.

Sai Baba wink
kai abokii za wana gworo business?
you still dey sell?
ina achi amu na aka kwoi

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin cool

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by aribisala0(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Raintaker:
Enugu garri is not that good.
grin

What about Onitsha garri? Any better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by arewafederation: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
kai abokii za wana gworo business?
you still dey sell?
ina achi amu na aka kwoi

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin cool

My G... Python never swallow you yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good one from Enugu city....... I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Chukazu: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hope Buhari doesn't attribute it as a benefit of OPERATION PYTHON DANCEundecided
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by kid23(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
If it is true thank God.
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by dominique(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
It's now 450 per paint bucket here. There are some types sold for 400 though I was told that there are not of good quality. I'm so glad that prices of staple foods are reducing. People really suffered this time last year when everything was up the roof. I hope price of groceries follow suit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atlantia:
Good for them. It's still N800/N600 over here.
pls which place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Raintaker(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
aribisala0:
grin
What about Onitsha garri? Any better?
No idea about Onitsha bro. Ijebu and Delta garri all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Atlantia(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
OMO1234567:
pls which place
Somewhere in Lagos state.
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by baeboo: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
it will drop cos of flooded farms. women from kogi and Benue bring garrison to Enugu for sale
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by Starkid3010(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ope
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by SuperWorld(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
congrats!! Naija don dey take shape,... Jubrin n Osibanjo are working!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by deji17: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
If not for Buhari, we were already importing Garri from India. That is how lazy we have become. But Nigerians are getting their groove back after the Owambe oyel money don dey dry finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by victorioushands: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
python1:
They will now say is their hard work but when a married man steals keke napep, na Jubrin's fault.

You have the spirit of witchcraft. Repent today while you still can.
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by victorioushands: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
senatordave1:
Wow,another good news for the buhari regime.i know haters would not like such news.up apc,up buhari.

I do not know your definition of haters but I must tell you that Buhari has nothing positive to do with this unless you are classifying him as an economic importance. The people have gone through hell under his leadership and decided to do more farming so they wont die of hunger. If credit should be given to man, then the first should go to the farmers while the second goes to T.B.Joshua who once seriously advised people to run into farming. Why would you give such credit to this administration: did it provide free fertilizers or cassava stems to farmers, did it subsidize farm products?
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by GavelSlam: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
victorioushands:

I do not know your definition of haters but I must tell you that Buhari has nothing positive to do with this unless you are classifying him as an economic importance. The people have gone through hell under his leadership and decided to do more farming so they wont die of hunger. If credit should be given to man, then the first should go to the farmers while the second goes to T.B.Joshua who once seriously advised people to run into farming. Why would you give such credit to this administration: did it provide free fertilizers or cassava stems to farmers, did it subsidize farm products?

You are correct.

All bad things from 2015 - 2019 should be Jubrin's fault while the positives are because the people all of a sudden became industrious.
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by BIXYBABE: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
lalasticlala food don ready
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by naughtyendowed(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
fasterwell:
In PH

Red garri is N700/paint bucket

White garri is N600/paint bucket

Red garri dey?
Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by ogundeleai(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good, the hope of getting 50kg of rice for by December is much alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by maisauki: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
how does that affect the price of garri in the market?
may you get sense. they're reportin d market price yet you're stil askin a near-silly question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu by urchmanni93(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
It's actually #400 now... Nd the price of local rice is also reducing.... I stay in enugu..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.