Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (27471 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by x6blade(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
kay29000:
I know Wizkid is more talented than Davido, but this Davido kid is a huge star in Africa. I saw a video of him driving through the streets of Guinea, and the the crowd cheering him was monumental. You had people lined up on both sides of the road and even on overhead bridges...all chanting, DAVIDO! DAVIDO!!
same has happened to Wizkid and would still happen to him in future
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by rayobaba(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
I wish Davido could just teach ds guy a lesson of life by suing him. Make d guy spend d money of his entire family and future family to pay damages.
Davido has ds fame before. So its not abt death of his friends.
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Potor boys and their skewed way of reasoning sha....
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by distilledwalex(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:

You can go and kill yourself on the matter
Even after he cancelled his shows in America to mourn his friends. Bad Belle everywhere
Which show for America.. He only cancelled his appearance at the felabration

1 Like

Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by gregyboy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
i weak for this reply d best for this here he left nobody to comment h8 but laff
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by Estellar: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Makaveli1166:
you must saysomething ni
grin mbok, help me
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by alcmene: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
rayobaba:
I wish Davido could just teach ds guy a lesson of life by suing him. Make d guy spend d money of his entire family and future family to pay damages.
Davido has ds fame before. So its not abt death of his friends.

Sue ko shoe ni..... you no see say the guy also na legal practitioner?
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by tifezeezy: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
OMG! This one weak me o shift let me faint but seriously ppl should stop hating and carrying other ppl matter for head like family curse
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
wow
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by timojerry: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2017
dust144:
Seriously

That person should watch "Nina needs to go" on Disney Junior, Channel 309 on DSTV for tops on how to go to toilet through this crowd

1 Like

Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by Phatmyk(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

You can go and kill yourself on the matter
Even after he cancelled his shows in America to mourn his friends. Bad Belle everywhere
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by baysol: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2017
alcmene:
More

Trouble sleep yanga go wake am. Wetin concern you why you no dey mind your business, you get evidence even if wetin you talk na truth. even bible say make we dey mind our business 1 Th 4:11. My conclusion you no get work.
Re: Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nobodys:
where u at d burial to know dat he dint send any representatives Did tagbos parent tell u dat he dint send his condolenses?? Lets give d guy a break pls.. His not d first nr d last to be surrounded by death at one point in life.
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / Leo Dasilva Robbed In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.