Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa (55265 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PrettyCrystal: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kudos to our gallant soldiers fighting tirelessly for the safety of the country. Some soldiers were in high spirits after a military onslaught against Boko Haram insurgents in the dreaded Sambisa forest. The soldiers who dealt a very big blow to the terrorists sect, posed with the dead bodies of its fighters for pictures after the clearance operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldiers-rejoice-operation-sambisa-forest-pose-slain-boko-haram-terrorists.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thumbs up , men of Valor.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by pyyxxaro: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
BK nor de finish

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
I don't see the point in posing with dead bodies.

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by adem30: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.

Always finding faults. You can sue Nigeria Army if you are not happy that they killed your siblings

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Old pictures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by ufuosman(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
D pictures of dis boko boys dey tire me, all d evil dem dey do, still dem no fat dry like wood, dirty like pig. Dis people too dirty abeg

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by donsteady(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided

The Nigerian Army cannot be trusted, these people could just be innocent civilians living in the Sambisa area who were just mowed down for show

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
When and where (reputable) soldiers are observed posing with dead bodies (even of enemy combatants), there is usually severe outrage. They don't get the sort of animalistic, barbaric praises they get in this third world country - Nigeria!

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2131516/US-troops-posing-corpses-Afghanistan-photos-2010-cause-outrage.html
[/url]
U.S. prepares for 'violent backlash' in Afghanistan after photos of American soldiers posing with bodies of suicide bombers sparks outrage
Soldier with the 82nd Airborne Division released pictures
Fears backlash could endanger the lives of troops
The Obama administration says it is disappointed with the LA Times for publishing the images
U.S. officials say full investigation is underway
Defence secretary Leon Panetta says soldiers at war do 'foolish things'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Newbiee: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good one.
The pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im ma no go sleep.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by proudlyYoruba(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
The dude in the last pics no suppose pose like that. Great job gallant men. As to pointB, are there civilians in sambisa? Or they killed them in town and dragged them into the forest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by romoruyi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
mmmm
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by chuksjuve(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Different strokes for different folks...

Landscape and Gardening service is our priority ....

Check my signature �
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Daniel058(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO STOP FIGHTING TO PROTECT THEIR god but if you already know that your god has got no life,you have no option, alas!! " Your Mu² no get part 2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by birdsview(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
When am watching international news and I see ISIS or Al-Qaida terrorist sec they normally look good and handsome.. our African terrorists look like savages.. Even our African Pirates..pirates of the Caribbean really made me have a different picture of pirates..African continent behind in every aspect...good or bad

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by talk2percy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Are u sure these are boko haram members? Buh I thought the federal government said boko haram has been conquered and done away with? Are these ghosts?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Atiku2019: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
God Bless Our Gallant Soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by birdsview(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
BK nor de finish
I tire oo..they are like Orcs in "Lord of the rings"
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by gunther6(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
What the f*vk, what the actual fv*k is this, they are vanquished opponents, show some effing respect, there is no need to desecrate their bodies, the army should hold itself to a higher standard. I’m so pissed right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by kay29000(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why are these Boko Boys always looking dirty?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by delzbaba(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
why are they burying them in a hurry?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

This is Nigeria not US.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
na dem sabi...boko sef don pose with nigerian army dead bodies and weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.