Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (69903 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

Goan buy.. i yam waiting 4u
I don know. You wan chop yam. No wonder. Kpele ehn?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
freeze001:

What are u saying? That she made the man the criminal he is? So what if you're serving? How many supposedly indecently dressed fellow corpers or ladies generally have u raped? Unless u are as debased as dat okada man, u have no basis for excusing his evil action or blaming the girl!
Even if she was stark naked, why hit her and bust her lips? Does unclothedness invite automatic violence? How about self respect and minding one's business?

After insulting me..ur asking me question.. ur lucky its already past 8'o clock.. i don close 4 insult 4 today..respect urself!!!
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by OBJlive: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
You are such a foolish girl. Why would you engage a man in an argument when you known you are most vulnerable in a lonely bush road.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by oluogbon0000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
And you dress like this, you talk say make those hungry lions no feast on you, you self see your dressing now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by freeze001(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
jackie35:

Thank God for HIS intervention, but you too mind the way you dress. It is not that i am in surpport of what the guy did, but by the way you appeared in these photos.......um!

The way she appears invites automatic violence, rape and assault? When did sex become a thing of violence? If she appears seductive or attractive, is an interested person who is normal not supposed to calmly approach her and see if she's about all that? Why decide to be rough and take by force if that bastard is not already a sick criminal that should be hung by the balls?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
bigtt76:
That is wrong! angry

Yea, very wrong but the wrong things are right in the eyes of many people..thats d main problem
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Wish you the same. think! think!! Think!!! bro, over sabi. Professor
Nepa bill degree holder lols grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Wish you the same. think! think!! Think!!! bro, over sabi. Professor
Nepa bill degree holder lols grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

Who open gate 4 this one?
Your mouth. Spoilt pikin.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
TemmyTee82:

I don know. You wan chop yam. No wonder. Kpele ehn?
Ur alawee still remain na why u dey talk like dz
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Your mouth. Spoilt pikin.
Am not o..i jux type for talking sake.. u sef u no go support me
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Are sure him never do thing?. Ok swear, because the way you dress make me no believe ooooooooo!
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by freeze001(f): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
methusah:
Truth be told.. First of all , rape is wrong . Secondly, just take a look at her tight trouser. Why won't such act occur. You know you are serving in rural area where most peeps are not civilised. This should be a warning to all this young ladies making a sexy outfit out of the NYSC uniform.

The okada man needs to be punished by the law.

What u should advocate is teaching those rural people to mind their businesses and keep their hands to themselves! Being rural doesn't mean they don't feel or know pain and debasement! If it were his daughter or wife or relative that was attacked like this would he not feel hurt? So why do it to another?
Babies and little girls that get raped by pedophiles is it their indecent dressing too? Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by imam07: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingxsamz:
please I'll be back soon.

Modified: she shouldn't have struggled with him, she should have just allowed him bring out that his useless prick and then drag his balls out of it.
Smh,things men do bcus of konji

smhfu...what about little children...don't they get raped too?
Is it improper dressing that caused it?
my friend, rape is in two parts.Men raping little kids is diabolical. There is spiritual under tone to it. This one is ramamtic rape caused by indiscent dressing by the corper. The rapist needs to be beaten though.
Bob risky sef will rape her if he or she sees the corper in that shape.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:

Nepa bill degree holder
lols grin

Oga leave space make better people talk seems you subscribe for a day package that while your network is slow and not responding that you have to comment twice tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

I jux checkd ur dp nw grin grin get ready

My fren, better show respect! Ayam a most superior, senior corper. Not your mate at all!
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
bigtt76:
Absolutely not if she agrees why not but that initial thought of that based on her dressing is not acceptable. Rather it should be based on mutual likeness developed over time. angry

Hian! grin is this how difficult you are? well.. some girls are not. No time to waste developing likeness , besides one don't think of undressing a girl he doesn't like and the girl will not give permission if she isn't interested. which world do you live in? nowdays No more time to waste, guys will move on to Another girl if one girl is wasting time developing love you mean? grin
And girls of nowadays gives it on the plate Anyway! they have become too cheap and easy, and i don't mean they deserve to be raped because they are easy, i don't condone the raping of Anyone.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

Ur alawee still remain na why u dey talk like dz

Dem no dey give me allowee again o. I don graduate. I suppose change that dp sef.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by freeze001(f): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

After insulting me..ur asking me question.. ur lucky its already past 8'o clock.. i don close 4 insult 4 today..respect urself!!!

You would be insulting urself and ur generation if u so much as type anything stupid in d name of insult. Learn to respect every human and never excuse criminal conduct! The criminal is responsible for his actions not the victim. If I ask you to point out d supposed insult now u'll not have anything to show.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

Am not o..i jux type for talking sake.. u sef u no go support me
Me? Tufiakpa! I no dey do dat kain support.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Diamondwriter(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:
Why she come dey show me her lips...the thing is that she didnt dress propely

Sorry sha
it's when she puts on sack and ghana-must-go bag that she has dressed well Abi?

I wonder how the females in your life dress.

Bloody Hypocrite
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Dem no dey give me allowee again o. I don graduate. I suppose change that dp sef.
No need to remove your uniform grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Shelomo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
She deserve what she got. How can somebody who claim she is serving her father's land dress in this kind of awkward manner. She was surpose to be gang rape

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by gazoka(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
how can you allow a bike man to carry so deep into the bush as you narrated.. why not ask him to go and then come back to pick you if he is through with his business

anyway thank God that Jesus that you called really saved you..

if not the topic would have been

"A YOUTH CORP MEMBER RAPED IN IBADAN BUSH BY OKADA MAN"
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
No need to remove your uniform grin
Me no get uniform again.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by dnawah(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:
A corps member serving in Ibadan, Wannirebie Ayo has narrated how an Okada man almost raped her today on her way to NYSC secretariat from her PPA.

Read the story she just shared on her Instagram page below...

"I got the greatest shock of my life today when I was almost raped by an okada man. I got dressed up left my house heading to the Secretariat in another community nt up to 30kms away frm my PPA, b4 I enter d bike d man said he wants to use the bush that he is having running stomach then I agreed and waited when he was done we left getting to some point around 4kms he stopped and said he wants to use d bush again.
Not wasting much time he came back start asking me, how much am I paying ? I told him it's a fixed price na that's nt wat we should argue abt when he insist I said it's #300 which is d normal price we pay he said no dat I will pay him #1500 stopping at d junction for 8km and to my destination #2000 so felt uncomfortable wit d way he was acting that was wen I told him ok he should tak me back to where he picked me he said wat abt d fair I said I will pay him I want to collect money frm my friend to pay him d #2000 then he refused and said if I don't av money he has to take advantage of me using the "f" word then I got scared, tried running away. Everywhere is full of bush where will I run to self no houses, no cars and was already frightened which even made me got weak. He ran after me got me and I engaged in a fight with him because I had no choice, then he dragged me and pushed me down to d bush corner started rough handling me, hit me lips wit a blow I started bleeding frm d mouth, he tore my uniform. I was only shouting Jesus Jesus save me save me then at a point he left me and drove off with his bike. I jst believe that God intervene in my battle because I see no other reason why he would av left me nt accomplishing his aim to rape me and didn't collect my fone or any belongings. On the other hand govt should scrap this nysc or stop posting corpers to remote areas"

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-narrates-almost-raped-okada-man-today/

na u cause am na.if na so u dress and Come the chest am ontop put
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:
Why she come dey show me her lips...the thing is that she didnt dress propely

Sorry sha

SMH. Define proper dressing

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Oladat(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Am sorry,but I don't believe this story.An okada man told you that he wanted to use the bush because he is having a running stomach BEFORE you embarked on your journey. And you agreed to wait...story for the gods.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Me no get uniform again.
you didn't keep them? are not allowed to keep them after Graduation?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Lekan111(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
fabre4:

are u trying to say she is HIV positive
I can't say that sir, but some wayward people still fear that
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Diamondwriter:

it's when she puts on sack and ghana-must-go back that she has dressed well Abi?

I wonder how the females in your life dress.

Bloody Hypocrite
LOL @ ghana go bag. grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
TemmyTee82:

My fren, better show respect! I yam a most superior, senior corper. Not your mate at all!

Lol...e be like say u too like yam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.