Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service (27829 Views)

Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Adamrealman78: 5:51am On Oct 24, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
It's now a game of denier how would he be reinstated without Head of Civil Service been aware. Bunch of lairs, what a failed government grin
just imagine, HOS staying she has no knowledge of the reinstatement. who now posted him.she gatta go.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Kamsichime(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2017
What do nigerians expect when d president decided to hire a liar as a minister all d oda ministers will copy him ASAP!
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Splashme: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2017
alcmene:
They will now try to victimize her because she is not from the north, so that they can replace her with a Northerner.

There is so much impunity among this northerners. Yorubas should just stop being sheepish.

Query Danbazau not Oyo-Ita
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by AlanSugar(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2017
fergie001:
This Government has the highest number of Pastors,Deacons and Deaconnesses,core Muslims,Mr.I have-never-taken-a-bribe-in-my-life,and Mr.Integrity himself.
All are cantankerous,despicable liars and all are complicit.
See them,including this woman that was crying yesterday and thanking God for that position,Madam...if it's not you tell the truth,what do they teach you on Sundays?
Maina was re-instated on the 2nd October and has been working smoothly,and today Mr.Integrity is doing "agbekpo" work saying he is giving order.
Imagine,THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN A LIAR IS A LIAR THAT IS A HYPOCRITE.
This is not the 1st time that such would happen,there will always be excuses.Where is Oke's file,Babachir nko?
Now,to tell you how divisive and crooky this grandpa is,he is not telling efcc to arrest the fugitive,he is disengaging him and asking for a report,but wanted the head of tompolo and Nnamdi Kanu.
This top level job was done by him,he was very much aware,he is claiming plausible deniability(that Is if he knows the meaning).
Tell me what you have corrected under GEJ,the only thing is empowering some "rectum-cleaners" on social media.

Baba,you have failed yourself.....not us
I thank God for one thing,if we hadn't elected you,they will say the best,most prudent President that never was.
Now you have showed your backside and folly to the whole world.

You are no better than Jonathan,you are a liar and worse.You are the Cabal.
I take exception to insult you today because children unborn will remember an "agavu" sat on that seat.

"The trust of the Innocent is the liar's most useful tool."(S.K)

As a strong buhari supporter, honestly I must give it to you! The man has left most of us speechless. This still doesn't mean there's anyone out there within the pdp group which sane Nigerians can have an iota of hope from or the Apc, it simply means we are finished!
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by AlanSugar(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Throwback:
Hahahaha.

The denials have started.

The same people whose media aides were trying to rationalise the reinstatement just yesterday are now swallowing their words like how kids swallow indomie.

The most ridiculous I heard was from the aide to the Interior minister who claimed that the HoS deployed him to his ministry and so his boss wasn't a party to the reinstatement.

A former COAS who is interior minister, yet totally ignorant of the implications of reinstating a man who is still a fugitive and who has not received any form of presidential pardon that could only come after a conviction, yet the moronic Danbazau allowed such to happen under his very nose? Is this the kind of slowpoke it took 6months to appoint as minister?

Shouldn't Danbazau have been the one to report this matter to the president?

Heads must be severed over this matter. Pricely heads for that matter.

Cheap, empty heads like Danbazau's cannot be Priceless!

Modified:
Oh sorry, you said pricely, what's that?
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by AlanSugar(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2017
PointB:
The President should resign.

In sane clime, when a president is directly enmeshed in corruption situation such as this, he resigns to protect the integrity of the office.

But what do we have here? A man orchestrating and covering for all manners of corruption yet parading himself as saint and victim.

Yes, he should resign like saraki resigned when he was docked for corruption charges. The hypocrisy in us doesn't have a second season. Good morning my brother.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by breakeven: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Throwback:
Hahahaha.

The same people whose media aides were trying to rationalise the reinstatement just yesterday are now swallowing their words like how kids swallow indomie.

The most ridiculous I heard was from the aide to the Interior minister who claimed that the HoS deployed him to his ministry and so his boss wasn't a party to the reinstatement.

A former COAS who is interior minister, yet totally ignorant of the implications of reinstating a man who is still a fugitive and who has not received any form of presidential pardon that could only come after a conviction, yet the moronic Danbazau allowed such to happen under his very nose? Is this the kind of slowpoke it took 6months to appoint as minister?

Heads must be severed over this matter. Pricely heads for that matter.
Watch it, no heads will roll, they are

his people. Its a family affair.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by ehissi(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2017
obonujoker:
Anytime I visit threads such as these, and I don't see the likes of Vedaxcool, passingshot, Omenkata, Modast., etc, defending baba, I get angry

Not even sarrki the parrot........ grin
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2017
doctokwus:
Madam,you shouldn't have bothered.
Every sane person who has followed the fraud called Buhari and his government knows the HOS couldn't have reinstated Maina but because she is a Southerner,that criminal called Dambazzau wanted to heap it on her as has been this government's stock in trade.
By the way anyone that wants to claim Buhari wasn't aware of this reinstatement is a fool.
Buhari is the most deceptive,corrupt bigot that has ever ruled us.His well echoed claimed integrity was a well packaged propaganda of a man I have since come to realize is as corrupt as any of the worst Nigerian leaders that have ruled us.
Gbham..nail on the head
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Throwback: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2017
AlanSugar:

Cheap, empty heads like Danbazau's cannot be Priceless!

Modified:
Oh sorry, you said pricely, what's that?

Na Princely I wan type ooo.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Cannonleo(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Ayatullah:
Dambazau has no doubt become DANmumu. How on earth can a minister of interior and an ex-general for that matter failed to know that Maina has a case to answer?

Danbazau as Minister for interior ought to have all the data of wanted men and women in Nigeria.

dambazau had always been an ambitious bloody chicken from day one with a track record of political stooging Nd servitude, I wonder how people like him made it into the army and went up all the way to lt gen, to show how dangerous a person he is, he had to be relieved of his duty on a course in the US by GEJ and never came back when allegations against him pulled up, immediately he was appointed interior minister I told my guys that this current govt was nothing but a screw squad nothing concrete and useless to the core and I haven't been disappointed
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by PointB: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Yes I agree with you 100%. A president who can't protect the Integrity of his office shouldn't have anything to do with the office of the president. This is disgraceful not to say the least and like every other Nigeria leaders who have ruled us, Buhari has also shown not to be different from the pack, but we deserve the Leadership we get. The government is a reflection of the people and if there is a bad leadership, it's only a reflection of the society we are. I do remember your monicker young man, although I don't comment much on nairaland but have been around long enough and I remember very well how you defend corrupt politicians during the last dispensation but suddenly you've woken up and can dare say in a sane clime the president should resign. How Dare you? You are worst than the politicians out there and like most out there who Turn off their logical cap when it favours them and turn it on when it doesnt favour you, always have it at the back of your mind you are part of the problem of this country and you are no better than the politicians themselves and even worse.

Thank you for your candor and for your 100% support.

It's always important to listen to the two side of the story before drawing inference. If you did follow some of my older thread you hypocritically pulled (with disregard for circumstance), you'll realize some of those actors (Stella, Fashola, Tinubu) did tell their own side of the story. They did explain the circumstance surrounding their decisions. And Stella did resign in the end.

The question sane people should ask is - What is Buhari story? What is driving the stupendous corruption and cover-up for which you 100% agree he should resign? We are not even talking about Ministers and political appointees here, we are talking about a wickedly scheming, deliberately taciturn president which body language, action, and inaction projects corruption, nepotism, and bigotry?

How low do you want to descend comparing this raw evil (buhari) with malaise (Fashola, Stella)? How low do you want to stoop comparing "unbridled corruption" (Buhari) with "ordinary stealing" (Fashole, Stella).

Please humour me.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by PointB: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
AlanSugar:

Yes, he should resign like saraki resigned when he was docked for corruption charges. The hypocrisy in us doesn't have a second season. Good morning my brother.

So the Corrupt President is no better that the thief Saraki?
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by AlanSugar(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
PointB:

So the Corrupt President is no better that the thief Saraki?

I didn't say that ooh, na only the Nigerian style I merely noted oo.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by monex(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2017
doctokwus:
Madam,you shouldn't have bothered.
Every sane person who has followed the fraud called Buhari and his government knows the HOS couldn't have reinstated Maina but because she is a Southerner,that criminal called Dambazzau wanted to heap it on her as has been this government's stock in trade.
By the way anyone that wants to claim Buhari wasn't aware of this reinstatement is a fool.
Buhari is the most deceptive,corrupt bigot that has ever ruled us.His well echoed claimed integrity was a well packaged propaganda of a man I have since come to realize is as corrupt as any of the worst Nigerian leaders that have ruled us.

for someone who was against GEJ, I would have to take your words seriously.

Apologies though. Just that these days and with so many Media crews, one doesnt know if yours is simply an issue of a new Master paying the media crew.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by vertueptime: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Throwback:
Hahahaha.

Heads must be severed over this matter. Princely heads for that matter.

It seems ur not familiar with civil service administration, what dambazau did was correct and diligent, the question we should be asking is who reinstated, promoted and deployed maina? Asuming HOS who is the one with sole responsibility is denying it
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by fergie001: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
AlanSugar:

As a strong buhari supporter, honestly I must give it to you! The man has left most of us speechless. This still doesn't mean there's anyone out there within the pdp group which sane Nigerians can have an iota of hope from or the Apc, it simply means we are finished!
What you said is painful,but the truth.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by monex(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Yes I agree with you 100%. A president who can't protect the Integrity of his office shouldn't have anything to do with the office of the president. This is disgraceful not to say the least and like every other Nigeria leaders who have ruled us, Buhari has also shown not to be different from the pack, but we deserve the Leadership we get. The government is a reflection of the people and if there is a bad leadership, it's only a reflection of the society we are. I do remember your monicker young man, although I don't comment much on nairaland but have been around long enough and I remember very well how you defend corrupt politicians during the last dispensation but suddenly you've woken up and can dare say in a sane clime the president should resign. How Dare you? You are worst than the politicians out there and like most out there who Turn off their logical cap when it favours them and turn it on when it doesnt favour you, always have it at the back of your mind you are part of the problem of this country and you are no better than the politicians themselves and even worse.
you have a lot like him/her here on Nairaland from both sides of the political divide.

They start by defending their idols. Never objective. Never consistent
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by alaskido(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
The Lying contest has just begun. Descendants of Lair Mohammed.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by christtar(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
AGF Abubakar Malami is a liability to thi government his appointment should be terminated with immediate effect if PMB is serious about the fight against corruption and his" Ï am for every bidy and I am for nobody quote" he is the master-minder of this dastardly act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians / Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.