Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane (2774 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by JaneMafrodite(f): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
You heard my message - so, help me pass it along.
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by valirex: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol, you know you are an amaphrodite so can you explain further. Do you want him to Bleep you or you want to Bleep him?

1 Like

Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by andreweb(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
when ever i read some specific post on NL i just start wondering about many things
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by wondaboi2010(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
You go well oo
Put me for list na...
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by greatnaija01: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
I sent your msg but it was ANITA his wife that replied... cos she was with his fone... You do not want to know what she said cool

JaneMafrodite:
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
a big girl is still thinking like a kid shame
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by kilojoDesigns: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
wondaboi2010:

You go well oo
Put me for list na...

did you check her/his profile before posting this. she says she's an hermaphrodite.
I.e she get blockus
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by rawpadgin(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Shame be upon any nairalander that send this 1 a pm (if I am to believe ur claim)

This one is cheap as hell

1 Like

Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by TechPanda(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op.

Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by Dollarship(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
This fake account again lol Bob riski
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
Shame be upon any nairalander that send this 1 a pm (if I am to believe ur claim)

This one is cheap as hell
u dont know some guyscheesy.dem go don flood her pm box
Re: Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane by blacq2009(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2017
With your p*nis or v*gina?

(1) (Reply)

I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! / I'm Not / Video Of A Lesbian Kneeling To Propose To Her Girlfriend At Ghanaian Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.