Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) (40058 Views)

Nigeria Governors Forum Meets In Abuja Today (Photos) / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Opakan2: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
It would have been better without SE governors.

I'm not just comfortable with SW governors having meeting with them present. They are too hate filled and envious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
THANK GOD OKOROHAUSA IS NOT THERE
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
they should be careful of Yoruba moslems..ndi ojoo

7 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Caucus of thieves

Looting in progress
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by victorDanladi: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
they should just be careful with Yoruba Muslims among them, because what ever they discussed in the meeting the slaves will report to their slave masters in the north.
Like yoruba muslims such as Awolowo,victor
banjo,Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo.That Igbo
people love so much did during the civil war grin

9 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by legitnow: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Obonte
Yoruba dont want to stay in the same country with yoyu either. We are deporting you all back to biafuro

Y IS UR BIGOT OF A LAGOS STATE GOV BEGGING FORUM, DEY TAKE SS/SE SWEAR 4 UNA.

ON RAILWAY TO OUR REGION IN THE SS/SE WE SAID NO U INSIST.

WE ARE HOLDING OUR REGIONAL FORUM, U STARTED BEGGING FOR SOUTHERN FORUM.

U PEOPLE ARE DISHONEST AND NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM U ASIDE DECEPTION AND BETRAYAL.

9 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mod this deserves front page.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by naptu2: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Governor Ikpeazu joins other southern governors at their meeting in Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OUkomah/status/922548457826607104

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:

U PEOPLE ARE DISHONEST AND NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM U ASIDE DECEPTION AND BETRAYAL.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Opakan2: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
naptu2:
Co-chairmen of the forum are Ambode, Dickson and Umahi.

Next meeting will be in Port-Harcourt.

They are going to have their dinner.

The press conference was shown live on LTV.

Governor Ikpeazu joins other southern governors at their meeting in Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OUkomah/status/922548457826607104

If they like, they should take spaceship to space for meeting.

It's the people that will vote not governors and we Yorubas have seen our real enemies during GEJ's tenure.
No one can cajole us with hate speech or force any candidate down our throats so any alliance they form with our enemies won't stand.

No Southern alliance will ever work. Yorubas are bigger than that

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheFreeOne:
It's the right time for the south to speak with one voice.

A fair, just, equitable and restructured Nigeria for all should top their discussions.
They must recognize their diversity and respect it.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by victorDanladi: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:

Wat is this use of this meeting?

Yoruba dey shame say SS/SE have governor forum?

Stay on your own. Nothing good can ever come from this, aside the usual back stabbing and betrayal.

Igbo will never accept a Southern Nigeria with Yorubas, let that sink into ur cone head.
You think yorubas want you hausa fulani slave either?

SS/SE can continue their slavery to the north.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Enare(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Where is Cross River State Govnor?
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
I don't think that southern unity will work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by cstr1000: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
A meeting of strange bed-fellows.
In a certain region of the south, a man dictates their national direction, in another region of the south, godfathers are a taboo. How will they align?
The north have nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:

I thought Lagos was no mans land grin

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
victorDanladi:

You think yorubas want you hausa fulani slave either?

SS/SE can continue their slavery to the north.
My friend shut up why do you want southern unity with se/ss . I thought you people pledge loyalty to buhari northern apc.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by daddyp76(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
sorextee:
Coup in progress angry
Nothing like coup in this meeting.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Opakan2: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:

Keep shut!

Your SS & SE governors realized that they are nothing without the kingmakers (Yorubas) in Nigeria.

That is why they've come all the way down to Lagos to pay homage to Yorubas.

It won't change anything as we have chosen PMB and APC. You lots can choke on and die of hate, who cares..
APC till 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by cstr1000: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:
It would have been better without SE governors.

I'm not just comfortable with SW governors having meeting with them present. They are too hate filled and envious
Without the SE, you have no south.
Is Nigerian history a taboo where you come from?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
I only see only two igbo governors.Is like the rest refuse to come.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
I hope this is not what I am thinking!!!
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:
Many Governors from both SS/SE were not present for this mumu show of shame.

It is not a Governor forum but a summit of Southern Governors.

I hop Yorubas are happy now.

U have got the pictures u wanted, now leave the SS/SE alone.

baby keep kwayet.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by omohayek: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
they should just be careful with Yoruba Muslims among them, because what ever they discussed in the meeting the slaves will report to their slave masters in the north.
Do you mean "Yoruba Muslims" like Tinubu, who publicly urged Buhari to engage in dialogue with IPOB while Igbo governors said nothing? Or do you mean Saraki, who has worked so much with Ekweremadu to block Buhari's legislative agenda? Or perhaps you mean Musiliu Obanikoro, who worked so closely with your adopted son Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

Industrial-strength stupidity like yours is difficult to comprehend. Do they produce you mo.rons on an assembly-line or something?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by rlauncher(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:

It is your likes that promotes division amongst us. Shame on you. angry

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Anwons(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Never knew that such entity exist
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
As long as Okorocha dey dia. . . . . Na “komkombility” meeting be that o. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by cstr1000: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Keep shut!

Your SS & SE governors realized that they are nothing without the kingmakers (Yorubas) in Nigeria.

That is why they've come all the way down to Lagos to pay homage to Yorubas.

It won't change anything as we have chosen PMB and APC. You lots can choke on and die of hate, who cares..
APC till 2023
Kingmakers indeed.
When was the last time you made anybody a King apart from 2015 where 4 regions ganged on 2 and the north made your position known very recently as mere parasite latching onto an inevitable outcome.
Isn't that what you guys call sophisticated politics? Latching onto an inevitable winner.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
sorextee:
Spot on..

spot on does it mean u embrace his stupidity

I'm so excited seeing southern governor coming together. believe me either the meeting has effect or nt. its make me happy

the northeners use political calculation to used southerners against eachother hence our disagreement with southeast till date. if we can build the gap of the division this northerners brought us, we would stop being a subordinate politically

I embrace this southern togetherness. even if we are to divide and have southern Nigeria, I will give full support. we seems to share the same thinking together except some custom and cultural differences

in nutshell, I'm happy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) / Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.