Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,468 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) (40002 Views)

Nigeria Governors Forum Meets In Abuja Today (Photos) / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by naijalo: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2017
What is southern Nigeria
This idiot call ambode can not be a Yoruba person.
He already made them lost the world cup ticket.. the games should not have been paid in the east..
We have the right to FIFA.. they dont.
There is nothing call southern Nigeria.

They collect thier tax different.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by naijalo: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2017
You have to fire ambode....he is an illiterate..

What is southern Nigeria.. did he go to school.. he has been involved in sabotage.. if show it he is not loyal to Western Nigeria.. and anyone who is not loyal to Western Nigeria can not sit as governor of Lagos. Or any state in the west..

Do you see igbo allow you to sit in their states no.. because the position requires alsolute. loyality.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by franudi: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
oro lo fe gbo.

Nnamdi azikiwe sold you ibos to perpetual slavery of his hausa masters by shamelessly deciding to become an errand boy to tafawa balewa despite Awolowo's overture for a southern solidarity in the first republic. Alex ekweme furher confirmed your status as slaves to your hausa overlords by being a house boy to shehu shagari in the second republic.

You ibos are 10th class citizen in Nigeria. The weeping boy of Nigeria. Ibos are the sacrificial goat used to appease the gods of Nigeria.
As Oladipo Diya did and Osibanjo is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by bullbull: 3:00am On Oct 24, 2017
It is call fraud
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by naijalo: 3:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Did this illiterate ambode finished school...
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by naijalo: 3:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Olofa of off palace.. kwara... This why they keep all the palace..

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by naijalo: 3:16am On Oct 24, 2017
They have to remove ambode...

Igbo people are not your friend , that why they do Biafra..

The igbo are into it for the money.. ego ile.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 3:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Wh
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 3:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Macelliot:
[s][/s]
Who told you Igbos are afraid of building bridges?

The problem is not building bridges, it is breaking Them. This is something an Average Yoruba man is known for.

If you build a bridge with a Yoruba man, there are 99% probability that the yoruba man will be the one to break the bridge.

Trust me. This is not about tribalism.

I pray the Yoruba muslims element doesn't display their betraying spirit.
So ibos weren't betrayers when they voted for a northerner ahead of awolowo?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2017
If the south west, south south, south east have a common ground politically, economically etc the so called core north ( hausa fulani hegemonist ) will be powerful.

We can even win the middle belt along, and some moderate northern states like southern kaduna, gombe, adamawa, bauchi and borno state.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:03am On Oct 24, 2017
naijalo:

Guess his religion.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:03am On Oct 24, 2017
naijalo:

Guess the religion of this guy if truly he is a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Fidelismaria:
nothing tangible will come out of Dis

just another avenue to waste money
it Is a good to step to the right direction' this is something they should have done years back' not too late,,nice one
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by naptu2: 4:47am On Oct 24, 2017
EternalTruths:

Guess the religion of this guy if truly he is a Yoruba.

That is his imperial majesty, Emperor Adesegun Ade Ade Ade Ade Ademusiwa, the emperor of the Western Niger. He is a Christian and knows every pastor in Nigeria. He has also posted on this thread with the usernames Bullbull and Ademusiwa3.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Kdon2: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2017
naptu2:
Pictures of members of the Southern Governors Forum as they begin their meeting at the Lagos House, Alausa tonight.

The press briefing is currently being shown live on LTV.

Co-chairmen of the forum are Ambode, Dickson and Umahi.

Next meeting will be in Port Harcourt

liars! They will all be lying to themselves there! stupid people.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 24, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
[s] Is about time the SW/SS/SE bury the hatchet and come together..

A storm is coming....

And the jackels and hyenas are scrabbling... grin grin grin

Phase 2.. Entice and convince the middle belts to join the bandwagon of the newly alluring southern fresh air.. cheesy grin

[/s]
South West shouldn't be categorized in the South. If u check your map well the West should have been mapped into the North. Yoruba isn't part of us SS/SE

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
South West shouldn't be categorized in the South. If u check your map well the West should have been mapped into the North. Yoruba isn't part of us SS/SE

Chai...calm down bro..u need to over ride your misguided hatred.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Chai...calm down bro..u need to over ride your misguided bigotry.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Danladi7: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2017
timsTNA:

The south west got relegated by the north into political wilderness and servitude. The marriage between the north and south west was dominated by the north and the Yoruba are now looking for a way out. This meeting should be about the Yoruba apologizing the the other Southerners and making amends or You will remain in the political oblivion you put yourselves
The relegation if even exist is not as humiliating as the one suffered by Igbo in the hand of hausa fulani in 1959,1979,1983,1993,1996 since nnamdi azikwe sold them as slaves to tafawa balewa and they have never apologize d for that grin.Thank God for Awolowo opposition then. cool

Southeast has been in relegation,wilderness and servitude since 1960 and it will be forever according to junaid Muhammad the new Igbo bride:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/igbo-man-can-never-nigerias-president-junaid-mohammed/

Your hausa fulani overlords have sealed your destiny since 1960 and nnamdi azikwe was signatory to that cool
Even when fayose is coming from the west and Atiku/sule from the north,in honour of their slavery contract in 1960 they decided to kiss Atiku Ass.

kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2017
This is what we've been pointing out about Nairaland and their biased moderators. They were quick to hide the comments of Igbos they presumed to have hit the nerve but then left the comments which attacked Igbos and clearly broke the rules.

Later it's the same people that will come out to spit faecal deposits about Igbos destroying bridges. What is this if not double standards and tribalism? These same set of people will climb to the top and you expect anything positive from them? Never! No difference between some Nairaland moderators and the nepotistic president called Buhari.

Cc Seun, Mynd44. I don't care if you ban me, I will always say it as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2017
i havent seen gov Ben Ayade of cross river state there ooo
come 2019..Donald Duke all the way.. donaldDuke2019
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2017
NDelta:

And you guys always try to force friendship and brotherhood with SS. Funny, the truth is NO IJAW, URHOBO or EFIK/IBIBIO will ever agree to join the IBOS in their Biafra but we wish you guys luck and we will continue to render support but it is either SOUTHERN NIGERIA or Niger Delta republic for us. Come to Ph/Bayelsa/Delta you will see ibo people living and working with us peacefully but you can never see an Urhobo trader in Imo or Aba market as they wont be welcomed. I have travelled the east and some of my best friends are Igbos but the truth is that Igbo states are usually for Igbos, they dont have other tribes living and working in their cities (except of course, a few hausa and yoruba). The hate is just too much, ah ah, what is it? Anytime I read the comment section of newspapers, Igbos are always there shouting Afonja, na dem, Yoruba muslim etc. So intolorent, yet you want to live in other cities. I will not forget how Abia governor sacked all Imo and Anambra workers from civil service in his state, yet, you want a Biafra where an Imo man WILL NOT ALLOW an ANAMBRA man become president. Imagine the public fight between Rochas and Obiano of Anambra, please you guys should rethink this your intolorent attitude and hate. I know the truth is bitter
oga please I am Ibibio, and I see myself as igbo because we have a lot in common. So don't bring your rubbish division amongst us. And by the way, there's nothing like Ibos, it's igbo. And when igbos talk about SS, the talk about the indigenous igbos living there. Not ur urhobo, ijaw, itshekiri or any other minor tribe so get your facts straight.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
oro lo fe gbo.

Nnamdi azikiwe sold you ibos to perpetual slavery of his hausa masters by shamelessly deciding to become an errand boy to tafawa balewa despite Awolowo's overture for a southern solidarity in the first republic. Alex ekweme furher confirmed your status as slaves to your hausa overlords by being a house boy to shehu shagari in the second republic.

You ibos are 10th class citizen in Nigeria. The weeping boy of Nigeria. Ibos are the sacrificial goat used to appease the gods of Nigeria.

Mods this bigot Deserves a life BAN.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Chai...calm down bro..u need to over ride your misguided bigotry.
there is nothing like hatred. Just check ur map and u will notice that Oyo state is in the North west and shares boundary with Kwara and Northern states. Yoruba have nothing in common with SS/SE but rather they share the same Culture, Language, Religion, Tribal mark and a lot of things with the North
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2017
bayinq25:
So ibos weren't betrayers when they voted for a northerner ahead of awolowo?

U expect them to vote for a man for spare headed the killings of millions of Igbo in history ?
A man who advised that 20pounds should be given to every Igbo irrespective of the millions you might have.

A man with cruel past records against Igbo's ?
U must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Realslimshady(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2017
stupid,mindless comments everywhere. After when a white person insults Africans we will always get angry. look at the protest in Catalonia, very mature. we Nigerians can't do anything without bringing religion into this, it's not that we are even religious at heart nowadays, our religion now is hypocrisy. our leaders, governors, Imams, pastors, priests, their children will be abroad but they are here sending hate messages to we killing ourselves.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by lionshare: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
This meeting is all about 2019...this is Tinubu showing Bihari he controls the south...even though we know his influence goes beyond the south! 2019 will be very interesting
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by NDelta(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2017
sweerychick:
oga please I am Ibibio, and I see myself as igbo because we have a lot in common. So don't bring your rubbish division amongst us. And by the way, there's nothing like Ibos, it's igbo. And when igbos talk about SS, the talk about the indigenous igbos living there. Not ur urhobo, ijaw, itshekiri or any other minor tribe so get your facts straight.

Trust me, no Efik person will address him/herself as Igbo, leaving their own identity behind. NEVER, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, we know your type. Recently Victor Atta, the former governor of Akwa Ibom issued a statement STATING CATEGORICALLY that Biafra is ONLY for the Igbos, he made it clear that his people have no business with Igbos apart from being neighbours. (Biafra is Igbo agenda, Igbo’ll be happy in a just Nigeria – Attah ON JULY 18, 201612:22 PM) https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/biafra-igbo-agenda-igboll-happy-just-nigeria-attah/

The Igbo speaking tribes in the SS, do not want to identify as IGBOS, instead they will tell you they are from Benin. I know what I am talking about, the DELTA IGBOS have time and again rejected their Igbo brothers, they don't want to associate with the Igbos, so why will an Efik or Itshekiri man agree to have anything to do with the Igbos? Especially when their own Delta Igbo brothers have rejected them? Please do your research and read widely, I have included some publications below for you to look at. PLEASE WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF SUNDAY OLISEH, the first statement was to reject IGBOS

In the Niger Delta, we are found of telling the Ikwerres, Delta Igbo etc that they are Igbos but they will scream and tell you that they have nothing to do with Igbo people of S.E, so I don't understand what you mean by "And when igbos talk about SS, the talk about the indigenous igbos living there. Not ur urhobo, ijaw, itshekiri or any other minor tribe so get your facts straight". Please do you research. Please check these links below for your information. WE DO NOT HATE THE IGBO PEOPLE IN THE NIGER DELTA BUT I AM JUST EDUCATING YOU.

Below:

Re: Origin Of Delta Igbo Indisputable

By Uwuechue Last update 28/09/2019
I will like to state that the people of eka and agbor have always guarded their culture with fiercely in the face of all oppositions , we as eka people know where we come from and we are proud of our origin , we have a long history of kingship and culture that is why many people will not let us be , it is not new for a tribe to have two or more ancestory , e. g . take itshekiri , they have both benin and yoruba ancestory , but that does not make them benin or yoruba , today , they are know as itshekiris . but the founding father of their tribe was the a benin prince called iginua , son of oba olua of benin . we as ika people of agbor and owa will not wish to be drawn into stupid arguements with those who do not know our history and who do not know our culture and whose sole arguements rely on nearness of language as a proof of where a people come from , if he is a historian then he or she will know that changes in language can occur due to large migrations or trade or due to other factors .
please can any one tell me what agbor means in igbo language ?.........
http://www.edoworld.net/Origin_Of_Delta_Igbo_Indisputable.html

Igbos Of Delta State And Crisis Of Identity [Part 1]

If there is any separate and distinct tribal group that has been contributing a lot to the development of Nigeria, it is none other than the Igbos of Delta state. I believed that if IBB's regime had given us our cherished Anioma State, we would have fared better than under the present gang-like hegemony of the Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ezon, Isoko and Ijaw. We never bargained for this present raw deal with IBB. In fact, we were better off under the Benin Kingdom than under the present Urhobo ‘Korokoro' arrogant domination and hegemonic tendencies.

One of the basic problems with most ethnic and tribal groups in the South is that they do not forgive. We always have this tendency to add new grudges on old grudges which does nothing but create negative multiplier effects. While the North is moving on, even though there are proven cases of wide spread poverty in that region, the South is always antagonising itself.

What has happened to our Southern Governors meeting which was initiated by Tinubu and others? It has faded as quickly as it was started and yet the Northern Governors Forum is still on course. "Ego-massaging" is daily killing the South, and yet we claim superiority in the Education sector. Acquired education, which ought to act as a catalyst to forging closer unity and ties among us, has seemingly become irrelevant in our quest for a united front.

Education is supposed to be power but in the South, because of our ego and pride and this innate tendency to sell out over a pot of pottage, we have deliberately refused to use our education for effect. We are always busy fighting ourselves. Honestly, I think we need to initiate the process of de-schooling ourselves.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/igbos-of-delta-state-and-crisis-of-identity-part-1.html

Those Who Say They Are Not Igbo

IN recent years there have been attempts on the part of some Igbo communities to deny their identity as Ndi-Igbo. Classical examples are the Ika Igbos of Agbor environs in Delta State and the Ikwere Igbos of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
The Nigeria-Biafran War, among other accidents in history has the blame of inflicting “mere anarchy upon the people” of Igbo in general and it appears that since the end of the war “the centre can no longer hold.” Port-Harcourt, up to 1967 had a majority of Igbo population....

http://nigerianobservernews.com/2015/01/say-not-igbo/#.We7y8a2ZPVo

YOUTUBE VIDEO WHERE SUNDAY OLISEH FROM DELTA IGBO DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM THE IGBOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8g3fQn3zuA
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

U expect them to vote for a man for spare headed the killings of millions of Igbo in history ?
A man who advised that 20pounds should be given to every Igbo irrespective of the millions you might have.

A man with cruel past ords against Igbo's ?
U must be joking.
You expect yorubas to vote for a man who
sidelined the yorubas and
insulted them.A man who never had a visible project In the west.Yorubas voted for a thief like Jonathan once, we just woke up while your Ibo brothers keep fantasizing in "my brother my brother "politics
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by NDelta(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

Lemme educate you fuccktard a little bit.

U think Igbos come and do business successfully in your state because you welcome them?? Nah, U must be a primary 6 dropout for you to believe that crap.
They do so because they're bold, dogged and determined maybe your tribe can learn a thing from them. Ur tribe are timid and scared of trying new ground that's why they resort to the claim of been accommodative and welcoming to the Igbo.
If you can compete with the high enterprising Igbo boys who stops you from acquiring a store in Aba or Onitsha??

There are thousands of Igbos in Malaysia, India, South Africa etc U think this guys welcome them. ?

By you welcoming do you think lands and stores were giving to them free?
The Igboman hustled with his sweat to achieve whatever property he has anywhere , Hausa traders are active in the east too. It's a fair levelled ground for all.

If an Igboman can go to your land and start from a humble beginning by hawking gala, selling Accessories or shoes and clothes and later when he's made you come out with ur regular mantra of been Accommodative who stops you from going to the east to replicate such ??

It's high time you stop this crap of been welcoming and accommodative, It's getting boring.

I don't think you've been to the east, for you to say hate is too much.
I think you're jhux sitting in ur brown roof jungle typing crap becos data is now cheap.

Abia state was created from Imo state in 1991, It was noticed that about 14 civil servants from Imo state were still under the Abia state payroll so they were transfered to Imo state, not literarily sacked.

Its only a fucctard that will believe Igbo hate themselves, If they truly hate themselves how did they achieve numerous monopoly in differs line of businesses e.g Auto business, Electronics etc.
Igbos live by a popular slogan "Onye ghala nwanne ya", " Ofu obi".
And that has been what keep them going stronger.
"Blood will always be thicker than water".

I can recall numerous quarrels between Obasanjo and Tinubu, Sanusi lamido sanusi and host of Northern elders etc but I haven't seen that in anyway to mean hatred.
cos I can differentiate Political interest and
and interest of them as a people.

Whatever you see between any south eastern governors is just political and you cannot use it as a yardstick in defining the people.

The South People ranging from Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Isoko etc has been cohabiting and are good neighbours since time immemorial
They share a common history and way of life.
We might has our differences and issues but we're humans and not perfect, There's always room for improvement.

I know you're an Afonja hiding Under a NigerDelta Moniker.

Thank me for educating you.

The truth is always bitter and I know that my comments will hurt you as an Igbo person so I understand your harsh reply. About my name here, well if you click on my profile you will see that I have been on this forum for years so I did not chose the name for this purpose. I am a PROUD NIGER DELTAN. Now my observation - we have absolutely nothing against the igbos in the Niger Delta, we have always welcome them but I still have to say the truth which is that the hatred and bigotry from the Igbos towards Yoruba people is too much, read the comment section of newspapers, blogs, Facebook, NL, Youtube and other social media forums, you guys really need to tune down a little. The yorubas also make hateful comments but mostly in defence. How many Hausa/Yoruba/Ibibio/Ishekiris live and work in Anambra, Imo or Abia? 2/3% or less. You guys are not welcoming at all. Its always about "we" "us", "me" hence, the reason why we ended up have 4 senate president from the SE within 4 years because every single Igbo man wanted the sit for HIMSELF.

You hate them but you are the second largest tribe in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan. You are all over the South South, yet you still go about social media with bigotry. All I am saying here is that it is time to unite and work as a team enough of the hate. Simple, I am not here to banter words with anybody. I have too many Igbo friends for that and their women are still the best wives material in the south so I don't want to quarrel unnecessarily. Let us unite and work as a team.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Photo and more photos for them govs and buhari with nothing to show as achievements. But pray let some traitors among them not betray them and report to their masters up north the outcome of the meeting.
I didn't mention any person name ooh.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2017
BAILMONEY:
STORYangry SOUTH WEST MUSLIMS WILL TELL THEIR FULANI MASTERS WHAT WAS DISCUSSED IN THIS MEETING.

ALCATRAZ005 WHATCHA SAY
I disagree... If there is anybody among the governors capable of doing that, it is gov. Okorocha. It is time we put tribalism, propaganda and hatred behind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.