Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Best Player 2017 Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Best Player 2017 Of The Year (373 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Best Player 2017 Of The Year by helobabe: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo is the Best FIFA Men’s Player. Fifa named Ronaldo on Monday for the award in London.

Elated Ronaldo received the award from ‘Original’ Ronaldo and Diego Maradona who jointly presented the Best Men’s Award

In his acceptance speech Ronaldo said;
“I want to mention Leo and Neymar to be here. Real Madrid supporters, my teammates, my coach, they support all the year so I have to say thank you to them.

“I’m really glad. This is a great moment for me. I know I have fans all over the world so thank you for the support. I appreciate that.

“And I think I say everything. It’s great to be here around these great players, this amazing player and I’m so happy guys. Thank you everybody and good night.”

http://www.gistmore.com/cristiano-ronaldo-best-fifa-mens-player

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Best Player 2017 Of The Year by myners007: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Best Player 2017 Of The Year by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Best Player 2017 Of The Year by olasaad(f): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats ororo the king himself

(1) (Reply)

Alvaro Morata And Romelu Lukaku Will Be Under Pressure To Fire Their Teams Back / 29 Nigerian Referees Get FIFA Badges / Saudi Arabia Women Watch A Football Game For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.