Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Water Alone Is Not Enough. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Water Alone Is Not Enough. (442 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Alone Is Not Enough. by queenmeenat1(f): 1:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Are you a woman? Or you have a woman in your life (mother, sister, spouse, partner etc) I urge you to sacrifice some time to read this post to the end. I am sure it's not going to amount to a waste of time.
Women often talk and share experiences and tips on skin care, hair care and using makeup. But sadly, the very important intimate hygiene is rarely a topic of conversation. Maintaining the hygiene in the intimate zone is extremely important for women, It helps to feel cleaner and fresh, and to avoid unpleasant and sometimes dangerous health problems that may arise. I present to you the Oriflame *Feminelle Intimate gel*A soap-free gynecological gel with natural lactic acid for balanced vagina PH for every woman!
Ordinary soaps and shower gels are not suitable for washing the vagina. Most soaps and shower gels are designed to maintain the natural pH value of the skin, which is 5.5. However, the normal pH value of a healthy vagina ranges from 3.8 to 4.5. (Not the same with your skin)
Using ordinary soap can disrupt the natural vaginal flora, thereby enabling the fast development and multiplication of harmful bacteria. As a result, some unpleasant problems may appear like irritation, itching, pain, odor, abnormal discharge or infection.
So, Many gynecologists advise using only water, Why? Not because ordinary water is the best infact, ordinary water is not enough. But because of scarce availability of good intimate wash. Today, I am helping women like me with a solution! Use only intimate washes that are designed for intimate care. *The Feminelle intimate Gel*
*How to use*
1. Wet your vulva with water and press a little amount of *Feminelle intimate Wash* on your hand. Wash only the exterior of your intimate zone. The vagina (the hollow) has the ability to ‘clean’ itself. So do not douch!
2. Wash your intimate parts at least once a day with the *Feminelle Intimate gel*.When you have your period, make sure you wash it twice a day with *Feminelle Initimate Wash*
3. Don’t use sponges or gloves.it is enough just to use your hand and the *Feminelle intimate gel* and rinse.
4. Always use a soft drying towel
5.Use the *Feminelle intimate gel* to wash your intimate parts before and after sexual intercourse.
Inbox or WhatsApp https:///n37SSr for more details

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Your Facebook And Earn Everyday. It Is 100% Legitimate / Internet Banking (mobile App) / 2018 Budget In Trouble As OPEC Caps Nigerian Production At 1.8mb/d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.