Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" (53026 Views)

SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side / Man Kills Fiancee For MOCKING His Small Manhood / IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by MicNz(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:
Nigerians are too religious!
I asked a lady in elevator "Are u going down?
She said "God forbid! I'm going up in Jesus name.

Anyone ever met their type at the ATM queue before?

Me: Please who's the last person?

(Everyone is silent and looks at the person to speak out. I observe. Then approach the person)

Me: Please are you the last person on the queue?

Person: God forbid! I'm not the last and will never be the last IJN.

Me: me be looking them like

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Settingz321(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:
It's like this Don Jazzy has lost his sanity since D'banj dumped him and Olamide harassed him at Headies awards

Is that the only current news u have on him?

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by krisinfo: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
enolife22:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

OGA, WHEN THIS YOUR WEREY GO STOP NA?
GO BANK WITHDRAW FROM YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE NA!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by kobijacobs(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:
It's like this Don Jazzy has lost his sanity since D'banj dumped him and Olamide harassed him at Headies awards

Who bought a phone for this one? Read ur comment and trust me, you will agree with me that nairaland would be a good place without stupid comments

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Jonbeezy(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:

What the Bleep are you spitting!!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by betterbyfar: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
i am beginning to think don jazzy has a small pe***....cos the last time too na so he talk say gals no dey gree stay cos he no dey satisfy them.....i need to investigate this matter grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Tecno66: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:
I asked one on the queue of atm, are you the last? She say no o, na me be first from the back side.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by stasius: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2017
kay29000:
Lol! Funny guy. Highly creative people are always like this...the humor is used to suppress a very dark side. And being childish helps fuel creativity.

Just like I got to atm machine one day and asked a lady "are you the last person? "
SHE said "God forbid I can never be past... My Bible says we shall be the first and not the last."

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by JOHNEVANS(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2017
This one weak me, I need space to faint

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by wildchild02: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahahahahha

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by palearab: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:

Hahahahaha!!! I just embarrass myself laughing out loud in a meeting!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by seedsower(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Like seriously you mean you don't know it's a joke?

Rexnegro:
not surprise he got a small pipe, many guys Are like that

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by talk2percy(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Eeyyaa, nah why him never marry be that??
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Afritop(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2017
SYMBA HAS THE SOLUTION
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by mohciz69(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:

I laughed so hard when I heard this joke in 2008

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Newboss(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2017
The asshile was just troling grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by freshboy88(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:

aswr, d one that annoyed me the most was meeting a man on an ATM queue n I asked "are you the last person?". d next tin na "haaaa, I'm d first IJN"

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Edum13656: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
This guy traded his manhood for fame..
dem don come... conspiracy theorists.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by smartpyzee(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
This guy traded his manhood for fame..
Hmmm... See them,, Dem Don come... Na u be the agent way help am trade am abi!!! undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by mexxmoney: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Another pained lil kesh fan. Get over it kid, those awards were held in january 2016 for God's sake. Lil kesh, reekado, olamide and don jazzy have moved on. Get a life kid!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by dammiecool(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jazzy give us hit song abeg leave joke for bovi n basket mouth dem cool
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Gospeljamie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Funny Man
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by thunderbabs: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:

Lol...guy, na da one you see.....come ATM queue and ask the last person on the queue, " Are you the last person?" Com hear different answers.......I am the first, not the last. You are the last now...even you sef wey dey ask question will b forced to reject "u re the last"

I tire for Nigeria and our religious craze sha shocked

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Duru009(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dis guy is just fooling himself, always belittling himself all the time in the social Media!!

Nawaoooo so immature !
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by CNNN: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
contact her .D Jazzy

Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by Barine7(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
I also met one guy at the ATM, he was mad at the queue so I asked him"why do you look mad"... I rest my case.�
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by paradigmshift(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:

somebody can't joke again. olamide harassed him? you can lie for Africa. donjazyy called his name like a boss. egbon olamide, if you need the car come n collect it. lmao
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by habsydiamond(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
celebs can be nut sometimes..... don to jasi
Re: Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" by ogunniyi295(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Olamide harassed him at Headies awards
was it DoJazzy dat was harassed nih or nah Olamide?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Pictured Live In Stanford Bridge During Chelsea Match / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.