Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday (6260 Views)

Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks / Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood The Internet – SEE PHOTOS / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by olaboo123: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2017
The things we see on the internet. This lady went completely nude for her birthday photo-shoot.

via : http://loveandgizt..com/2017/10/the-things-we-see-on-internetthis-lady.html

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by olaboo123: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sKy007: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2017
See as she fat
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by gbzed(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Why she com dey look like say dem force her.

To my unborn kids I promise you wouldn't have a mother as stupid as this woman

11 Likes

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Na wa o!

But what will she gain from this now

1 Like

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by AlexCk: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Well, she's gain popularity on the internet, even though it's negative sha, plus lots of threads opened just cuz of her 'display'.

U know some people crave for attention, & when they have it, it's like eating burgers and pies free of charge grin. A thing of joy.

1 Like

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Olalan(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
She's advertising herself, shameful how morals is fast eluding this generation.

1 Like

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by mrdickhead: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Olosho feminist.

The word feminism is from the pit of hell and a feminist is a candidate of hell fire angry

do you ladies know how much energy and strength used to hold the dick to stand erected before putting on a condom,you think it's easy holding that thing to stand grin

evil women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Funky123(f): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Madness at its peak......

1 Like

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by ucheb2000: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Madness at its peak.....ololollollolo
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2017
All I See Is Big Black Ass...
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Lalas247(f): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2017
If to say she fine sad cause that’s full on make up and nothing fantastic resembles one nairalander seff lipsrsealed )
Abeg who put butterfly for her nipples .... why cover it Lefulefu just come and take a look

Anyway it’s her biz she and God can have a chat grin
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Lalas247(f): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2017
DeadRat:
All I See Is Big Black Ass...
Brezz nko sad
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Brezz nko sad
It Like Yours, yes I See That Too...
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Lalas247(f): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2017
DeadRat:
It Like Yours, yes I See That Too...
Lol no be like mine o
How u dey long time .. ban just lift
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no be like mine o
How u dey long time .. ban just lift
your Own De Big Sha cool ... The Ban Left Me On Sunday Eve...

How Have You Been? How Is Your Day Going
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Lalas247(f): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2017
DeadRat:
your Own De Big Sha cool ... The Ban Left Me On Sunday Eve...

How Have You Been? How Is Your Day Going
Oh lol wasn’t even long seff.... yh I’m aite
Checking latest news etc
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh lol wasn’t even long seff.... yh I’m aite
Checking latest news etc
i Only Called Somebody Idiot grin ... Abeg Wetin be Latest News... Is Money Involved
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Lalas247(f): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2017
DeadRat:
i Only Called Somebody Idiot grin ... Abeg Wetin be Latest News... Is Money Involved
I dey celebrity section o ... nothing juicy
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
Na wa o!

my guy bae how body? she will gain ur one mb
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2017
dollytino4real:
my guy bae how body? she will gain ur one mb
Good Morin dear.

I dey fine o! Bomb just dey some people head sha
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
ugly face better body
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Dasherz(f): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
Na wa o!

her followers on instagram will automatically shoot up
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by macmiral: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Well, somethings on net doesn't freak me anymore... I see more of these shits in realities here... So I don't dig em...
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
Na wa o!

customers.
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hooo my lawd!!!

See boobz

lefulefu comman saw what my eyes are sawing o shocked shocked

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
If to say she fine sad cause that’s full on make up and nothing fantastic resembles one nairalander seff lipsrsealed )
Abeg who put butterfly for her nipples .... why cover it Lefulefu just come and take a look

Anyway it’s her biz she and God can have a chat grin
na wao

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hooo my lawd!!!

See boobz

lefulefu comman saw what my eyes are sawing o shocked shocked
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Photos Couldn’t Have Been More Perfectly Timed / Konji Gang!!!see What This Big Boob Chioma Is Doing With Her Lesbian Partner / My World In One Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.