Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Free Ht/ft Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free Ht/ft Matches (1924 Views)

Free Correct Score & HT/FT Of 425 Odd Posted Here (photo) / Free Tips Ht/ft / HT/FT Game Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Ht/ft Matches by kendallwoods(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Straight to business

Just found a site that predicts ht/ft matches correctly and am gonna be sharing it with you daily , so follow this thread for the free ht/ft matches.

Mind you don't ask for the site cos it won't be shared to you.
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by kendallwoods(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
ARSENAL VS NORWICH 1/1

WIESBADEN VS SCHALKE 2/2

CARPI VS PALERMO X/X

LEVERKUSEN VS UNION BERLIN 1/1

ZARAGOZA VS VALENCIA 2/2

1 Like

Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by Ensho: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Following!!!
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by chigalakingsley(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2017
Continue!!
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by MY20thBILLION: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
[b][/b]Open you can keep basking in self delusion. I wonder why if some naira landers want to help,they will start acting like some demigods.Give them the site already,let everyone make their picks.Ok guys enough...visit WWW.WINNIE BET.COM.That's the site the Op doesn't want to share.Go and get your H/T F/T prediction.Pls don't thank me. >: angry
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by kendallwoods(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
MY20thBILLION:
[b][/b]Open you can keep basking in self delusion. I wonder why if some naira landers want to help,they will start acting like some demigods.Give them the site already,let everyone make their picks.Ok guys enough...visit WWW.WINNIE BET.COM.That's the site the Op doesn't want to share.Go and get your H/T F/T prediction.Pls don't thank me. >: angry
grin you are stupid ooo . You think i use that useless wininbets?
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by MY20thBILLION: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
kendallwoods:
grin you are stupid ooo . You think i use that useless wininbets?

Epain nam say i don spoil him scam,ode like you.you know nothing about sport betting eediot.
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by overdrive(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
MY20thBILLION:

Site not opening.
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by kendallwoods(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
WIESBADEN VS SCHALKE 2/2 GREEN LEVERKUSEN VS UNION BERLIN 1/1 GREEN
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by kendallwoods(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
MY20thBILLION:

Epain nam say i don spoil him scam,ode like you.you know nothing about sport betting eediot.
scam? I collect your money? Overgraduate
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by MY20thBILLION: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
overdrive:

Site not opening.

If it doesn't open,pls type "Accurate and correct score site" you will see lots of sites on the page including winnibet.they give good and reliable prediction.Good luck.
Re: Free Ht/ft Matches by overdrive(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
MY20thBILLION:

If it doesn't open,pls type "Accurate and correct score site" you will see lots of sites on the page including winnibet.they give good and reliable prediction.Good luck.

Thank u

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This / Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season / Minions: The Rise Of Gru (2022) | Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.