Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Bar/Lounge Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bar/Lounge Manager (623 Views)

Bukka Hut Is Hiring For Lounge Manager / Vacancies At WOW! Bar, Lounge And Restaurant / Bar/lounge Manager Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bar/Lounge Manager by daisy1(f): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017

Position closed
Re: Bar/Lounge Manager by kindex(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2017
I will forward my mail today i reside here at ikotun. You can call me on 08102022317.
Re: Bar/Lounge Manager by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Hotel Manager

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND

Experience
2 years

Imo

Job Description
The Hotel Manager in a nutshell ensures that all aspects of the hotel operate smoothly.
The Hotel Manager comes up with plans on how to run the Hotel profitably.
The position is in charge of daily activities of Front Desk, Housekeeping and Guest Services
The Hotel Manager develops periodic departmental goals and ensures that steps are setup and carried out to achieve these goals.
Primarily accountable for administration of hotel operations and the implementation of service standards in order to maximize guest and employee satisfaction.
Perform daily and weekly review of timesheets for overtime control and conformity to schedule. Make corrections as appropriate and forward to accounting or GM.
Oversee training for all new employees. Coordinate all staff orientation and training.
Oversee purchasing of goods, services and supplies within established budgets.
Organize and implement periodic staff meetings to evaluate overall effectiveness of communication, training and staff development.
Requirements
A degree in a relevant field.
2 years cognate work experience in the hospitality industry
Experience in business management and customer service required.
You can apply if you are not resident in Imo State but willing to relocate as accomodation will be provided.

Benefits
Accommodation
A car
Good salary

Supervisor

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND

Experience
2 years

The Supervisor will support the Hotel Manager in running the Hotel.
Requirements
A relevant degree
A minimum of 2 years experience in the Hospitality industry
must be RESIDENT in Owerri

Food Technicians/Technologists

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND

Experience
2 years

Imo

Job Description
Plan the prepartion of food and drink products in the hote. Specific responsibilities include:
involved in day-to-day food preparation
generating new food ideas and recipes
modifying and improving existing recipes
ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
identifying and choosing products from suppliers
monitoring the use of additives
testing and examining food samples
Requirements
A relevant degree
A minimum of 2 years experience in the Food or Hospitality industry
Audition for Performers, Strippers, Singers, Dancers and Entertainers
Qualification Ability to create and go with the flow
Imo

Method of Application
You are encouraged to send in your CV alongside a cover letter (as the body of your email) detailing your experience and fit for the position to ada@westbrook.ng
Re: Bar/Lounge Manager by uncastable2odd: 3:30am On Oct 26, 2017
can i be sleeping at the place because i stay in ojodu..i am ready towork

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Six (6) Things You Should Never Said In An Job Interview / House Of Tara International Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.