Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price (23388 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by datyorubaboy: 1:13am On Oct 30, 2017
You sound like you are just hating ...
Ematexq:
I was just laughing in HD when I compared a picture on my Samsung note 5 with tecno Phantom 6 plus, the screen of the tecno was whitish, the guy just concluded that tecno is rubbish, hehehehe rubbish tecno
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by omoalajah(m): 1:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Great specs overall
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by omoalajah(m): 1:41am On Oct 30, 2017
The device is so sleek and fast
Ennyholar:
I was lucky to feeel this at their launching recently in VI...the feel nah die.... Premium device to madt..dope camera
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by missslimzy(f): 1:53am On Oct 30, 2017
this is their best phone yet
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by adedayourt(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Riyikebaby:

To be very honest! but some comments on this thread got me thinking if people really read about specs before commenting negatively

Well it's part of the nl way of life, comment on a thread bfor taking time to read d topic at all smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by Riyikebaby(f): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nedsnow:

Yeah. I made a mistake in the spelling. But am just wondering... how much have you made today from your reward for getting the spelling right?

Maybe I should talk to seun to create a new category for you to head? Should we call it "Spellings"?

Ignorance you say right? Well. I can see your father was ignorant to have given birth to a dullard like you anyway. Case closed

The only dullard here is you slowpoke
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by Nedsnow(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Riyikebaby:

The only dullard here is you slowpoke
Baba e ni slowpoke. Omo radarada
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by chicwoman(f): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
The spark camera is not bad o
Freelancerx:
Brands have standards. But you dunno this. Hear yourself na. How can u compare Spark camera to CX Camera? Lol
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by chicwoman(f): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
True
missslimzy:
this is their best phone yet
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by chicwoman(f): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yeah he does
datyorubaboy:
You sound like you are just hating ...
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by TappGroupNG: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cool thread
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by TappGroupNG: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Like!
The specs of the phone is amazing tbh
adedayourt:

Well it's part of the nl way of life, comment on a thread bfor taking time to read d topic at all smiley
[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by Behankey(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
OYIBN:
A 3500 mAH battery for a 6gb Ram phone is an extremely big minus for the phone. The phone can never appeal to those with technical knowledge about cell phones. My lnfinix Note 4 phone with 3gb RAM has a battery of 4500mAH!
Because it is Tecno, big RAM must come with big battery right? But other brands will give u less than 3000mah but y'all won't even flinch. Smh. The 3500 is okay too.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by sureinfo: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
omoalajah:
The device is so sleek and fast
What do you expect when d phone has a 6gb ram
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by Freelancerx: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
chicwoman:
The spark camera is not bad o
Yeah, I agree. I have handled one. It produces nice pictures
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by Deeni131: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
OCTAVO:
Lol... 128k for Tecno? Like seriously?? You can get Samsung galaxy C9 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A9 pro for same price range.

many ppl complaining about fast battery draining on Samsung c9. I think techno battery doesn't drain that fast.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by Deeni131: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Acidosis:

Emancipate yourself from the strong holds of certain brands. I also own a budget Tecno phone but I know where to put my money whenever I'm ready to spend a hundred and fifty thousand on a phone.

Tecno shouldn't have gone beyond budget (50k max) phones. If they must imitate high ends, they should at least change their brand perception. Tecno is widely known for cheap and low quality products so whoever is spending this much on the brand "Tecno" is either a "money-miss-road" or an ignorant person.

This is why I said you should emancipate yourself from their strongholds. Google is cheap, check out other Chinese/Indian brands and compare their prices with what Tecno offers in spite having a poor and cheap brand perception.

By the way, samsung galaxy S6 is only 125,000

https://www./samsung-galaxy-s6-32gb-platinum-gold-5548718.html

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge goes for 169k

https://www./galaxy-s7-edge-sm-g935-32gb-gold-samsung-mpg48631.html

and the almighty Galaxy S8 is only 210k

https://www./galaxy-s8-5.8-4gb-64gb-rom-12mp-8mp-single-sim-orchid-grey-samsung-mpg84320.html

The Galaxy S6 is samsung's 2015 flagship yet its specs have largely remained unbeatable for Tecno. At only 5.1 inches, it gathered 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~577 ppi density). Can you beat that screen?

Other brands are not as expensive as Tecno has made you to imagine. If you are buoyant enough to spend 150k on a phone, please I take God beg you, first check other brands. Nobody will even believe you if you tell them you spent 150k on your newly acquired Tecno phone. Trust me, it will always look like the regular Camon C8 of 38k. In marketing, we call it "brand perception"

grin

my two weeks Samsung s6 felt down from my hand and the screen went black permanently but my one year gionee s plus felt many times but nothing bad ever happen, still using it flawlessly. can u Pls explain that?
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by chicwoman(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Amazing 8 new specifications of Tecno device.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by Jacinta44(f): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2018
the positive reviews on the phone keeps coming in
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by sparrow2wise(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2018
If u are not yet A Member of Tecno WhatsApp group where every difficulties are resolved at ease then u are missing out,
....... Chat me on WhatsApp to be added now

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by temmym4(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2019
sureinfo:

What do you expect when d phone has a 6gb ram

The common mistake people make is thinking RAM makes your phone fast. NO!

Let me put it as simple as possible.

Imagine RAM as the hand of your phone.

Processor as the Mouth/throat

Your Tasks (what you are trying to do/process) as the food for consumption.

Your hand doesnt determine how much food you can swallow as quickly as possible. That is the job of your Throat. Your hand can only determine how much food you can bring to your mouth at once.

Now relate that with your phone,

when you have so much task to do, lets say 4 high end games, 3 different social networks and a movie running in bckground, your RAM, which is the hand of your phone holds these tasks.
Now when it is too much for it to hold, it drops the old opened ones to hold the recent ones firm. That is what happens whenever you multitask and your phone restarts some apps on its own when u want to continue from where you stopped.
And when a particular app is too heavy for your phone's hand (RAM). It crashes and force closes.

Processor/Throat on the other hand will swallow what your RAM/Hand brought, how big/strong your processor/Throat is will determine the speed of swallowing/processing.

Now.
A phone with 4GB RAM and 1ghz processor or A phone with 1GB RAM and 4ghz processor
Which will run faster? Also which will hold Applications/Tasks in background more?
I believe you understand better now?!
Cheers.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price by gistcity(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ps4 Graphics Looks Fuzzy On A 1080p Led TV / How To Check Bvn On Mtn Line / How Many Years Old Is Your Present SIM card? Mine Is 8years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.