Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? (1048 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by JackBizzle: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2017
How would our fellow nairalanders preach to a man who has been in poverty for 7 years? He has no job. His wife left him. He has no house and he sleeps wherever anyone would house him?

This man lost his job 7 years ago and has finally lost his faith in God for not helping him out. He has even slept in his church for several years since he was an usher but even the church kicked him out.

Felixomor; Bros, do not commit suicide. Please, come and join my church and I will be able to find you a job there but you must tithe your first
salary and pay 90% offering.

Kingebukasblog; See him! You lost faith in God abi? Foolish atheist. Atheism leads to mental problems and that is why you are thinking of suicide. Murder is the atheist's animus. This is what they do in North Korea. Communists kill because of their atheism.

Butterflyl1on; You were not truly a christian and that is why you are suffering like this. Try and be like me; my blood is "J type", as in "Jesus type". With Jesus, I cannot suffer!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Teaveapoet(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
I would just tell him that those who are dying on hospital still struggle to live yet you intend to take your own life yourself when others are struggling to still be alive. Think about it. All hope doesn't seem lost, once there is breath there is hope and faith.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
I will tell him that his case is minor compare to the man that has lost his manhood and can't perform after several medical treatment. I will mention a case of a man being blind from birth and die as he's yet he never stop trusting God. After that I will tell that there's nothing God can't do because his ways are not ours. I will share testimonies of many persons that experience similar situation and are bouncing back
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by JackBizzle: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Teaveapoet:
I would just tell him that those who are dying on hospital still struggle to live yet you intend to take your own life yourself when others are struggling to still be alive. Think about it. All hope doesn't seem lost, once there is breath there is hope and faith.

What if he tells you that there are things worse than death? What does he have to live for? To keep on suffering? The man is almost 40.....a fool at forty
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by butterflyl1on: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
In your case dumbbizzle aka jackbizzle a fool at 25 is a fool forever. In the first story you mentioned no age and now here you are claiming he is almost 40. How many more lies would you spin?

The question you should be asking yourself should be "what help have you as an atheist rendered to such a person" or did you further extort another 5k from him as you did the innocent Muslim couple?

Jumbo Dumbo DumbBIzzle.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by analice107: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
JackBizzle:
How would our fellow nairalanders preach to a man who has been in poverty for 7 years? He has no job. His wife left him. He has no house and he sleeps wherever anyone would house him?

This man lost his job 7 years ago and has finally lost his faith in God for not helping him out. He has even slept in his church for several years since he was an usher but even the church kicked him out.

Felixomor; Bros, do not commit suicide. Please, come and join my church and I will be able to find you a job there but you must tithe your first

Kingebukasblog; See him! You lost faith in God abi? Foolish atheist. Atheism leads to mental problems and that is why you are thinking of suicide. Murder is the atheist's animus. This is what they do in North Korea. Communists kill because of their atheism.

Butterflyl10n; You were not truly a christian and that is why you are suffering like this. Try and be like me; my blood is "J type", as in "Jesus type". With Jesus, I cannot suffer!

Tell him to go get a job.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by JackBizzle: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
butterflyl1on:
In your case dumbbizzle aka jackbizzle a fool at 25 is a fool forever. In the first story you mentioned no age and now here you are claiming he is almost 40. How many more lies would you spin?

The question you should be asking yourself should be "what help have you as an atheist rendered to such a person" or did you further extort another 5k from him as you did the innocent Muslim couple?

Jumbo Dumbo DumbBIzzle.

Guy, calm down. You are getting unhinged. I asked a simple question and I clearly knew that you would show no empathy.

Ogbeni, answer the question. How would you preach to such a person?

Who told you that I'm 25 by the way? You like lies ooo
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by JackBizzle: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

Tell him to go get a job.

Why not help him get a job?

The guy is frustrated and you just want to tell him "get a job"? What if he has tried? Empathy!!!
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2017

BIBLE, HELL, CHURCH, JESUS, SAVE YOUR SOUL, HAVE FAITH, PRAY, FAST, FELLOWSHIP, MIRACLE, PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP.

IN THIS COUNTRY THOSE ARE THE ONLY KEYWORDS YOU NEED, JUST MIXED THEM UP LIKE A DJ....

1 Like

Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by butterflyl1on: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
JackBizzle:

Guy, calm down. You are getting unhinged. I asked a simple question and I clearly knew that you would show no empathy.

Ogbeni, answer the question. How would you preach to such a person?

Who told you that I'm 25 by the way? You like lies ooo

You and I know you talk and reason like a 20 something year old. You are still far from adulthood even as a 20 something year old grin

Opening a thread to ask a very ridiculous question with a common sense answer shows how childish your reasoning is.

I have noted this thread down for a strong contender to receive the dumbest thread award.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Saverin: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

BIBLE, HELL, CHURCH, JESUS, SAVE YOUR SOUL, HAVE FAITH, PRAY, FAST, FELLOWSHIP, MIRACLE, PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP.

IN THIS COUNTRY THOSE ARE THE ONLY KEYWORDS YOU NEED, JUST MIXED THEM UP LIKE A DJ....

grin lol.

If you have money, you can empower the person or connect him to people that can help.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by JackBizzle: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You and I know you talk and reason like a 20 something year old. You are still far from adulthood even as a 20 something year old grin

Opening a thread to ask a very ridiculous question with a common sense answer shows how childish your reasoning is.

I have noted this thread down for a strong contender to receive the dumbest thread award.

This is classic projection. We can look at your last 5 threads and see who is immature between us. grin

Ogbeni, swerve. Pained mofo
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Teaveapoet(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
JackBizzle:

What if he tells you that there are things worse than death? What does he have to live for? To keep on suffering? The man is almost 40.....a fool at forty

Really! things worse than death! hmmm.... does he knows what his life would be after death. ?
Your life wasn't given to you to take it by yourself
Everyone has purpose for breathing. he should get closer to God, take the thought of suicidal away it will only increase pain. Everyone had a sad past and they forge ahead. Bible made it clear that in this world we would face many trials and temptation but we should be of good courage and faith. he has overcome the world.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by malvisguy212: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
dp
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=JackBizzle post=61721781]How would our fellow nairalanders preach to a man who has been in poverty for 7 years? He has no job. His wife left him. He has no house and he sleeps wherever anyone would house him?

Butterflyl1on; You were not truly a christian and that is why you are suffering like this. Try and be like me; my blood is "J type", as in "Jesus type". With Jesus, I cannot suffer!

the man disbelief in God not because of lack of evidence, but because he fill his prayers are not answere........job did not find it easy in is days, Jeremiah suffered for delivered doom message to the king, the disciples all die for there faith. to atheists this is the foolishness of the gospel.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by sonofluc1fer: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Will probably lose to your Critical Thinking thread. For a butterfly, that thread was really ugly. Such a shame the lion fled his thread.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'd give him some money to build up himself. Then when I see that he's regaining his old self, I'll then talk to him about God. You don't preach to a hungry man.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Martinez19(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2017
If I have money, I will give him and help him our. Together, we will trash out the God and religion issue.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by JackBizzle: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Martinez19:
If I have money, I will give him and help him our. Together, we will trash out the God and religion issue.

Good. But dont preach to him about tithing
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by manikal: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
I would ask him to know himself
i would ask him , Who are you?
Who is this person experiencing suicidal thoughts?
is it really you?

i would then ask him, "if i should give you 20billion dollars, would you give me your two eyes"

If he says No , then i would say
- This obviously means your body is made up of priceless commodities.
- If you know yourself, you will never feel negative thoughts again , talk less of suicidal thoughts

And finally i would tell him ,
Read a topic on Nairaland - Religion of Science and progress from there
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Martinez19(m): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

Good. But dont preach to him about tithing
I am an atheist.
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by JackBizzle: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
lol
Re: How Would You Preach To A Suicidal Guy Who Has Lost Faith To Continuous Poverty? by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Feb 17
JackBizzle:
Why would a man consumes by thoughts of his poverty have need for your preachings? What he obviously needs is food, a job, a place to sleep, and clothing to wear. So of what real value would your preaching serve him except to diminish his self esteem even further? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Flyers For Your Church @cheap Prices / Tithe Controversy: Not Tithing Does Not Attract Any Curse From God / Nigerian Pastors Kneel Outside To Welcome Senior Pastor(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.