Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father (38169 Views)

#8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today / Nigerians reacted as Buhari Raised Hand Of Photographer At Recent Rally / Abdulsalami Abubakar Gets A Customized Perfume From Sapphire Scents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by karlboss: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
sincerlyyo:

Good your father left a good name, but don't be fooled that Obj remembered or knows him. He did same when I mentioned my dad to him, he does not recall.

Guy with this thing wey you talk I fit go meet obj tell am say em dey owe my papa 30 billion
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
How much did he bought the perfume?
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by Flaghouse1: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
trexzee:

Is it a crime to be born to a privileged family
Why so pained mate

It's not a crime to be born to a privileged family, if you follow the guys story when he was showcasing his perfume company,from what he said during the lunching you will believe luck just smiled on him that he met somebody that assisted him with finance and connections to establish this outfit,just fastforward some months later he is saying the father was appointment by obasanjo in government and passed on in 2010'

1 Like

Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chomzy222:

He is my UK based friend. This is our recent conversation via Facebook chat:
He: try pipe low on this your Biafra thing o. We are better off as Nigerians you know.
Me: Sorry, are you still in UK?
He: Yes na.
Me: What exactly are you doing there?
He: You are asking me as if you don't know. I went there for my university education of course. You should be asking me when I'm graduating. You of all people, na wa o!
Me: sorry about my foolishness. But there is this question I have never asked you before. Why did you choose a foreign university over a Nigerian university?
He: (no response)
Me: Guy! Are you there?
It's been more than one hour now and he has not responded. May be he is trapped in the toilet.
not funny
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by trexzee: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flaghouse1:

It's not a crime to be born to a privileged family, if you follow the guys story when he was showcasing his perfume company,from what he said during the lunching you will believe luck just smiled on him that he met somebody that assisted him with finance and connections to establish this outfit,just fastforward some months later he is saying the father was appointment by obasanjo in government and passed on in 2010'
Okay, matured response
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Angy55:
A good reputation is everything! Guard it with your life.
would you DL business with Dammy Krane?
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by Flaghouse1: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
trexzee:

Okay, matured response

Thanks for the compliment, we as the electorate/populace needs to be very vigilant when you hear success stories of some of these young guys claiming to be making it in business some are just fronts , we should not be carried away by their success , in Nigeria today how many businesses are breaking even or making profits, if not adding other unethical practises in business to make profit and you may believe that outfit they are flaunting are the cash cow.
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by ADIEMUS(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
...better hold your wife...
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by Angy55(f): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
would you DL business with Dammy Krane?

Send a PM, let's discuss.
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by Debasky(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ßaßa sef dey rock pef✓

♤ £böra Owu 1.♠ grin £ßorá tòn fî Vòdka dín dòdö
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by juman(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Obasanjo does not have good name.
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by xtreemk: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2017
You spoilt the fun when you mention the name of greatest killer rockerfellar
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by stepo707: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Actually a humble guy right from secondary school
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by naijalo: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by Jydooosa(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2017
That's impressive.

Check my signature for a pet Monkeys and Baboons.
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by prela(f): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
looseweight:
Remove all belly fat within 9days. Yes. We have testimonies of people who have successfully done it

How please?
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by NDelta4fulani: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
was it not this dude dat said he started his business with 30k 0r 50k. hahahahahah, so his father was a somebody. nigerians and lies sha. dat is how maduka will be forming i was an houseboy and worked hard, when in reality he dey help govt loot funds with inflated car contracts

Congrats to the homie and his perfumery but thank u for highlighting the real variables. Thank goodness it's the info age as well.

The list goes on and on. There's one that they said was a hardworking tailoress who didn't need uni to get an oil block lol( notwithstanding the cap requirements to even bid in the first place). They forgot to tell us who her first lady/family friend was.

There's others calls with import licenses and the right surnames or sponsors. But they'll say that they started from scratch/houseboy/apprentice and other titles they wouldn't dare giving tp their loved ones.

They won't highlight the real x value (independent variable) that produced the wealth (y variable). But it'll be talk about this and that irrelevancies.
I'm planning to be a truck driver-specifically julius berger-so I can be like Emeka Offor lol
Re: Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father by goldenarrow: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2018
trexzee:

Is it a crime to be born to a privileged family
Why so pained mate

It is not a case of pain. God paved way for many thru grace that flows in the lineage. No crime in that. The same God grants His grace to people who are not privileged to be born into affluence.
So we must desist from the stereotype rags to riches stories.
Say it as it is, your story could be 'from riches to more riches' or 'from rags to riches'.
Both are ways of God, dear .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today / Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials / APC Supporter Dies During Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.