Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Exorcist Fan Discussion Thread... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Exorcist Fan Discussion Thread... (724 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exorcist Fan Discussion Thread... by barackodam: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Hey guys, so I realized there's no threat for the exorcist, how surprising. Such a fantabulous series grin

Anyway, let's all discuss, apparently, this season is going to be very very interesting, action packed and suspense filled than last season...

For those passing by, it's a story of two priests, one an exorcist who was later excommunicated, I.e, disbanded or something, and the other, aspiring to be an exorcist. They team up and exorcise a deadly demon in season one, and now, the apprentice is AWOL with his master, exorcising, while preparing for the unknown, war between exorcists and demons.......

You can call it horror, but it's not so horror, but quite scary, just a bit grin

Let's discuss

Download link here
Re: The Exorcist Fan Discussion Thread... by topeontop(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bro. How far. As I enter the meeting, na hin d meeting end but I actually saw u there. Wetin den talk biko.

(1) (Reply)

10 Movies Before And After CGI / Knocking On Devils Door - A Short Action Film By Luxynation (video) / See The Real Face Of The 'night King' From Game Of Thrones (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.