Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn (23769 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Apc Chieftain Chants 'pdp Power' During Apc Convention (video) / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
A Call For justice To The Young Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally(photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

On 20th of October 2017 during APC campaign rally in Anambra, a young man who was driving in his Toyota camry was allegedly shot dead by combined team of Police and Soldiers guarding APC Governorship candidate Tony Nwoye and other visiting Governors in Anambra who also opened fire on protesters at Nkpor Junction.

The death of the young man whom I later learnt that his name is Uzor is a very heartbreaking one which calls for justice but it seems that the matter has been swept under the carpet, leaving the woman married to this young man to weep to her husband’s death alone. According to Wole Soyinka in one of his novels, ''the man died for anyone who sees the truth but decides not speak out''.

It's time for any right thinking Nigerian and lovers of peace and justice to question the death of this young man because nobody knows whose turn it is going to be tomorrow.

According to investigation, this man's only crime was only blocking road when top government officials were passing, probably his car got spoiled and was unable to drive off immediately before the APC officials arrived, they didn't question why the young man '' Uzor '' was blocking road, but what they did was to shot this man death, even the devil is not such heartless compared to the atrocities committed by the criminals in police uniform that day.

The wife of this young man has been crying for justice day and night but all seems to be no avail. Uzor left his wife and 3 kids to suffer just because of a group of people who are intoxicated by power and still seeking for the votes of the poor masses who they are killing.

The wife to Uzor and 3 kids are calling for justice to be done

http://www.9newsng.com/a-call-for-justice-to-the-young-man-shot-dead-during-apc-campaign-rally-in-anambra/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2017

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Igbos CAN LIE EEEHHH.....THE MAN MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THIS UR STORY IS A FALSE COS I WAS PRESENCE DAT DAY AT ONITSHA NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN CANT JUST WALK UP TO U AND SHOT U DEAD.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Igbos CAN LIE EEEHHH.....THE MAN MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THIS UR STORY IS A FALSE COS I WAS PRESENCE DAT DAY AT ONITSHA NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN CANT JUST WALK UP TO U AND SHOT U DEAD.....
Mr man, please can you tell us what happened that day since you were there.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by clevvermind(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
PLEASE DON'T SAY THIS. YOU KNOW IN NIGERIA, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

4 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Mr man, please can you tell us what happened that day since you were there.

my guy....nobody was shot dead they were sharing some cash u knw our politicians when election is fast approaching i even collected 5k tht day but that doesnt guarante that i wil voted for them .......no big deal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

my guy....nobody was shot dead they were sharing some cash u knw our politicians when election is fast approaching i even collected 5k tht day but that doesnt guarante that i wil voted for them .......no big deal
so money was what killed the young man on top of his car or what?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
so money was what killed the young man top his car or what?

they were never an open fire thats what i mean and i reside v.close to where he mentioned that they fire bullets...nothing like that happened...the man might be dead but nt the way they narrated it...nigerian bloggers and fake stories are like 5&6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

In other news...this is the average youth..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

they were never an open fire thats what i mean and i reside v.close to where he mentioned that they fire bullets...nothing like that happened...the man might be dead but nt the way they narrated it...nigerian bloggers and fake stories are like 5&6
IPOB shot the man dead that day is that what you mean equally? It is very clear that this man was not shot dead by a ghost that day

9 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
IPOB shot the man dead that day is that what you mean equally? It is very clear that this man was not shot dead by a ghost that day

my broda; these days not only the armd forces are the ones that possess guns....so many guns in the streets and its buyable...thats nigeria for u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by superior494(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerian Politics with blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by nairavsdollars(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
You just waste your life on top nothing (APC) and leave your wife and children to suffer..rip

2 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by ddippset(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
RIP to the man and God take care of his family but i know IPOB can lie ehn! they can even claim evans the kidnapper's corpse and claim he was an IPOB member killed by jibrin.

4 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by joystickextendr: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
To bad may his soul rip embarassed
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by korel9: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

chairman no vex but your English is enough to kill anybody that day.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by SalamRushdie: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
APC and innocent blood shed sef

3 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by cashlurd(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

Oga shut up!! U can't stay in a remote village in Zamfara state and be shouting rubbish. I was there live and everything happened the exact way the OP wrote it. Everything is not about IPOB. Everyone is human and knows when injustice occurs. Stop being myopic. It could be you tomorrow

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by BrutalJab: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Why won't you be PRESENCE? When you are as jobless as anything. Go school, you say No.

Oh the military can't SHOT You!

I hope when you die, people will say miserable things bout your dead body.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by CoolFreeday(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
the disadvantages of social media is more than the advantage, people now write whatever they want not minding the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Hodisol: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why should there be shooting during campaigns

This doesnt make sense at all.

Anyway coming this friday and saturday, there is a Two day full digital marketing crash course.

The price is affordable see banner or call the number for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Lordspicy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

my broda; these days not only the armd forces are the ones that possess guns....so many guns in the streets and its buyable...thats nigeria for u
u re confused

4 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by tayo4ng(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
the blood you people are shearing, there is God oooo

4 Likes

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by highchief1: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
u will die like him for saying its a lie.pls tell us the truth then we are all ears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Kingsley1000(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
the old feeble drunkard(obiano)said he exported ugu/ onubu for 5billion dollars,he attracted 50billion dollar investment,he will construct airport within 4months( i went to the site last week at unueri,the place is still an evil forest,but he has constructed it on pages of newspaper/,media)amid other lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by highchief1: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
clevvermind:
PLEASE DON'T SAY THIS. YOU KNOW IN NIGERIA, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
his the biggest goat in nl I sue for his permanent ban

1 Like

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by BrutalJab: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

Can you see your life? You better goan register in one Adult Education class so your life can have meaning.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Nebuzaradan: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
the police shot the man dead at Tarzan Enugu onitsha express way
was there live
there was hold up and these bastards came blowing siren as if cars will fly to make way for them.
they just went straight to the man open his door drag him out
i taught that it's only beating until i heard a gun shot next thing i saw was a dead man lying lifeless on the road.
the mob blocked the road and started protesting but soldiers came and started shooting and scattering them
useless country where the poor never get justice
biafra is the only solution
apc and blood are synonymous

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by highchief1: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
so money was what killed the young man on top of his car or what?
bro stop answering this man his a deranged poverty stricken goat.as if he doesn't no how security agents waste Nigerian lifes I have cursed him and his death is eminent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lordspicy:
u re confused

take or leave it but thats the truth i have been robbed with a gun pointing at me. am nt convincing u its just a fact u gonna believe that happens it nigeria now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by highchief1: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

stupid Biafra goat u claim to be there yet u have stl not told us the real story how did mad men come into nl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Be Prepared, Benue On Fire – Ortom Tells Citizens / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu / Sambo Dasuki Says He Is Ready To Continue With His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.