Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (56316 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / All Nursery And Primary School Osun Vacated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

Just one secondary school?

Do you even know how many secondary school a state needs to cater for the young ones
Now I understand your pain. Because Jonathan was a failure does not mean other people will fail. You need to go to Osun State to find out.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by samo50(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
osun state has the most beautiful public schools ...

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wow, very very commendable!! Nice one coming from Osun.......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by bullbull: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by relevanteism(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
I like your pattern of reasoning. Once people see structure they believe all is well. At an economic summit around 2015, a question was put forward to the deputy on what mechanism had been put in place for teachers to teach in those schools and the answer was they have training for the teachers, they are motivating them in term of pay bla bla bla talk. I later had a discussion with someone from there and the response was shocking. Instead of sending these guys on training they send their cronies. Also the remuneration is very poor to say the least and those still doing the good work are doing for conscience sake and the mentality of if it's my child, won't I do better. Though this is worth commending but at the same time, it has been proven that it is not a function of good buildings but the quality of the staff strength.
lulufaj:

We enjoy deceiving ourselves in this part of the world. The teachers to teach in this school, aren't they the same poorly motivated, training-starved people?

My mother retired in 2012 after teaching for 32 years. Her salary was around half of mine(I got my first pay as a medical doctor that same month). Now she's retired and she's yet to have her monthly pension since June. Her colleagues still in service are suffering same fate. Theirs is even worse.

What mechanism has bin put in place to maintain this structure?

You see why we aren't going anywhere in this country? No headway in view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by InfoZone: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
lulufaj:

We enjoy deceiving ourselves in this part of the world. The teachers to teach in this school, aren't they the same poorly motivated, training-starved people?

My mother retired in 2012 after teaching for 32 years. Her salary was around half of mine(I got my first pay as a medical doctor that same month). Now she's retired and she's yet to have her monthly pension since June. Her colleagues still in service are suffering same fate. Theirs is even worse.

one of the most sensible comments.on this thread. We are talking building with lack of motivation n manpower

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by diana158(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Very nice project. Osun state is making giant investment in education.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
I like the fact that it secondary schools he focused on. It shows he has brains and good advisers, some mofos woukd have invested in higher institutions.

He simply started from the basis.
He started from the grassroots.

Kudos Aregbe. This thread isn't flying because it outs ogbeni on a positive note, but it would have been hot if it was something else done in the state. We know how much he is hated in some quaters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Oasis007(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
undecided

Where is this Country heading to?! Some are asking if the Teachers are well paid or motivated to work efficiently?!

So to satisfy the Teachers, Students and Pupils Lives should be at Risk under dilapidated Buildings called Classrooms? The Structures can last for Years, and it's built across the State.

Aregbesola will leave, Teachers will retire, but the Structures will remain longer than anyone could have envisaged.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Goke7: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:
For me oo., i'll always love, celeberate and appreciate good things no matter where it's coming from.
Aregbe., i doff my hat for you!

that's the spirit, if it happens in onitsha too, I will celebrate, I just love to see Govt schools look so beautiful, even the Greensprings and chrisland of this world will green with envy seeing this, what a masterclass.

Aregbe your sins are forgiven. No one can argue with results. Make the school fine first, we go talk salary later grin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by exclusivejayce(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
see this man. Ogbeni all the way... #ProudToBeFromTheLivingSpringState

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Genilufoye: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
I know it is not for the poor sha
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

Do you even know how many secondary school a state needs to cater for the young ones
Your dad did a great disservice to the world. He should have heeded to family planning rule, your type would have been missed in this world today.
If you've not even read about many schools he built during his first tenure that brought about Opo Omo, you should have heard it from people but if both, then you live in dark age and need more education. Sorry boy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Goke7:

that's the spirit, if it happens in onitsha too, I will celebrate, I just love to see Govt schools look so beautiful, even the Greensprings and chrisland of this world will green with envy seeing this, what a masterclass.

Aregbe your sins are forgiven. No one can argue with results. Make the school fine first, we go talk salary later grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Ogurube: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good one, from Aregbs!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Goke7: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
relevanteism:
I like your pattern of reasoning. Once people see structure they believe all is well. At an economic summit around 2015, a question was put forward to the deputy on what mechanism had been put in place for teachers to teach in those schools and the answer was they have training for the teachers, they are motivating them in term of pay bla bla bla talk. I later had a discussion with someone from there and the response was shocking. Instead of sending these guys on training they send their cronies. Also the remuneration is very poor to say the least and those still doing the good work are doing for conscience sake and the mentality of if it's my child, won't I do better. Though this is worth commending but at the same time, it has been proven that it is not a function of good buildings but the quality of the staff strength.
oga if structure no dey, una go still complain, make una commend this one first before una talk salary. Both structure and quality of staff are both important, at least he has done one, let his successor come and take care of the staff

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Pebcak: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Makes more sense than opon imo
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Goke7: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Genilufoye:
I know it is not for the poor sha

oga no be private school nah

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Goke7: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
lulufaj:

Let the next govt come and maintain the structure, is it not the same state, they will govern or osun state will be governed from another state?

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you are interested in making extra income from home through online reviews, whatsapp me now +971 529257498. It is a genuine and legitimate way of earning money from home. Many are using it here. And the good thing is that u have nothing to lose or be afraid of and u don't have to spend a kobo. Once you have internet connection, u are good to go.
N:B: THIS IS NOT YAHOO YAHOO, IT IS ALL ABOUT WORKING FOR THE COMPANY ONLINE AND BE GETTING YOUR MONEY EITHER BY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR BY PAYPAL OR BY BITCOIN OR BY BANK ACCOUNT OR BY CREDIT, THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Michaelmercy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wow, Dats d school my dad graduated from. It was Ilesha Grammar School back then ,D school was dilapidated last 2 years I visited there, kudos to ma uncle Aregbe.. Ijesha ni ere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by ivolt: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hope the teachers will also be "World Class".
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Goke7:

Yes ooo. This is the kind of results we want to see; not cutting ponmo in the market,.... sharing transistor radio or showing us expensive garage every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

backward thinking..
try to change ur thinking pattern.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by relevanteism(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
I guess you didn't go through all I wrote. Anyway which is no way, the output of the students is always the end product.
Goke7:

oga if structure no dey, una go still complain, make una commend this one first before una talk salary. Both structure and quality of staff are both important, at least he has done one, let his successor come and take care of the staff
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by smogup: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
FlyoruB:

You must not be current to have said this. Aregbesola has been commissioning the best-looking schools in the country, no be today.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1d97nhs16k08.c96d3aa3.jpg[/img]

this is the kind of statue that makes sense.that inspires students to study hard. Not that one okorohausa did for that corrupt zuma

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Desyner:
Where's the wisdom in taking a huge debt to award contracts for schools. The IGR that's going to pay salaries of teachers for next 50 years is left unattended to and some persons are here praising mediocrity.
See another product of stomach infrastructure. If governors across board have been investing in education, your type would have been minimal in Nigeria.
Someone investing in education, you see nothing in it? You think everything about life is eating and drinking? Whoever gives a man education has given him life.
Young man, everything is not about stomach but legacy.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by arbitrageprof: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Desyner:
Where's the wisdom in taking a huge debt to award contracts for schools. The IGR that's going to pay salaries of teachers for next 50 years is left unattended to and some persons are here praising mediocrity.
Well said, teachers will be unable to teach pupils on empty stomach.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
will the next governor keep it the way it looks....... thats the question. River State past government put up a nice structure for primary school but now...........very pathetic.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by sonature1: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Desyner:
Google Rives State Amaechi schools and stop decieving no one but yourself.

Calm down, I lived in PH for years...this beats Amaechi's standard school.

I'm even surprised someone on nairaland.com is admitting Amaechi did something!

Thought u guys always called him the prodigal son of Niger Delta grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by budusky05(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Make una show wike did pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.