Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! (11453 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Have you ever wondered why some men are called ‘ladies men’? These men have attributes women find attractive and that’s the reason they have so many women around them.

Below are 6 types of men that ladies find attractive;

1. BABY-FRIENDLY MEN

According to a French research, men who were nice with babies were three times more likely to get a woman’s phone number than men who ignored babies. Women love child-friendly men because their friendliness with babies signals a willingness to invest in future kids.

2. HOT-RIDE GUYS

Ladies love men with flashy rides and it has been proven scientifically. According to a UK study, women found men who sat inside a flashy ride way more attractive than when the same guys sat inside a normal ride even though their posture and facial expressions remained the same. According to the researchers, ladies believe men with expensive rides have lots of resources and are willing to spend some cash on them.

3. MEN THAT LEND A HELPING HAND

Women find men who are concerned about the welfare of others very attractive and there is a study to back this up. According to a Cornell University study, women reported greater desire to date men who have selfless traits. Men who lend a helping hand appeal to women as someone they can date long-term.

4. FUNNY MEN

Ever wondered why your funny friend has all the ladies around him? Ladies see men with a great sense of humour as attractive. According to a Stanford University study, the female brain is hard-wired to respond positively to humour.

5. WELL-BUILT MEN

Women find men who are well-built more desirable than thin, non-muscled guys and heavier more-muscled guys. This is according to a study from UCLA. According to the study, women like a little dominance but not an excessive amount. So if you have heavy muscles or no muscles, you appear less attractive to women. Women find men who are in-between more attractive.

6. MEN WITH MUSICAL ABILITIES

Women find men with musical abilities more attractive as it signals higher intelligence and good genes. According to a study published in the journal Psychology of Music, women are three times more likely to give a guy her phone number when he asked for it while holding a guitar.

Copied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Blackhawk03(f): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
1, 3, 4 and 5, especially no1. kiss kiss
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:
LOL!
How did you know that?

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Blackhawk03(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL!
How did you know that?

Errrrrmmm, because I'm a woman.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Errrrrmmm, because I'm a woman.
LOL, interesting!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
I like funny tall men. But don't talk much. Huge turn off.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Omo angry my own don finish be that

I am not any of those things sad

5 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:
angry angry

No wonder you don't return my pms angry
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Blackhawk03(f): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunshineG:
angry angry

No wonder you don't return my pms angry

cheesy grin grin cheesy

You're yet to send one undecided
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
what about the one that beat them, treat them like shhitt, Bleep them real good, doesn't spend on dem, doesn't call all time and they still keep flocking around such guy undecided undecided undecided

abeg erase all ur bullshit oyinbo science poo undecided undecided

try to grow ur ball n maintain it and u will see results than these mumu scientists lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Dasherz(f): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
1 and 3 really get me
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin grin cheesy

You're yet to send one undecided
embarassed You want me to be exposing my own yansh now embarassed

I send you nothing less than 15pms with this moniker a day that you dismiss angry

I just know there is God sha angry cry

Don't worry wait till I finish with my "good bye to failure in English" textbook ehn grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
1 & 5...
Hey Lord!!!
Baby friendly and well built men are bae.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
pocohantas:
1 & 5...
Hey Lord!!!

well built niggaq turns u on, while putting off ur clothes look ugly allover lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
1,3 and 4
Most especially 4 kiss kiss(I won't forget about you in a hurry )
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by wordbank(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
pocohantas:
1 & 5...
Hey Lord!!!
Ronaldo is a business, his kids are for business and nothing less
U wan carry belle for am?
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by hisgrace090: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
You tried.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what about the one that beat them, treat them like shhitt, Bleep them real good, doesn't spend on dem, doesn't call all time and they still keep flocking around such guy undecided undecided undecided

try to grow ur ball n maintain it and u will see results than these mumu scientists lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by phintohlar(f): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
3 & 4, before nko
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Lol, I don't struggle with women. I have so many of them. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ossaichika(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Honestly op your damn right
Number 1 is real, am cool with babies and girls have been tripping ,

But dude when your the funny type err
This is the way girls will fall for you angry

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
1,3 and 4 Most especially 4 kiss kiss(I won't forget about you in a hurry )
Smiles... What if he is an introvert?

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mikeal09:

Smiles... What if he is an introvert?
That's a 20% mark for him already grin grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ibkayee(f): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you come under categories 1, 4 and especially 5 please I want to tell you something
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
ibkayee:
If you come under categories 1, 4 and especially 5 please I want to tell you something

You go soon enter trouble, grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
ossaichika:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Honestly op your damn right
Number 1 is real, am cool with babies and girls have been tripping ,

But dude when your the funny type err
This is the way girls will fall for you angry
Hahahahaha. You sound like a bad boy. That's cool! I was one of the funniest guys with musical talents when I was in school. Had lots of babes then which my niggas benefited a lot from. grin grin angry
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ibkayee(f): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
pocohantas:

You go soon enter trouble, grin
Rather, trouble should come and enter me wink tongue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
I fall under 1,3 and 4 only cry I got no packs cry
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by dkronicle(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God them no like money. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ossaichika(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. You sound like a bad boy. That's cool! I was one of the funniest guys with musical talents when I was in school. Had lots of babes then which my niggas benefited a lot from. grin grin angry

grin grin ;correct man
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by kilojoDesigns: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
not just musical. but artistic/creative guys in general. most of the numbers on my phone are from girls who put it there or asked for mine. it's either that or cuz am smoking hot
cool

can't figure out which
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by greencard: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Girls in my sch then flock around guy weh sabi book wela sote. them other guys con deh beef the guy. And u hardly see the boy read ..i feel his intelligence is just natural. He may not always have the highest mark ..but yet he was always sort after..

e no finish there o..this guy funni con nice join made him invisible they couldn't find any fault...they had to force friendship with him by force to get a slice of his popularity

Well

I was that guy.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.