Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy (11938 Views)

Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
NPL, Enyimba Int v Dolphin FC
24 January 2010: Highlights of the Nigerian Premier League match between Enyimba Int and Dolphin FC
http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9141

23 January 2010: Highlights of the Nigerian Premier League match between Sharks FC and Rangers Int
http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9140

17 January 2010: Highlights of the Nigerian Premier League match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba Int
http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9139

13 January 2010: Highlights of the Nigerian Premier League match between Kwara Utd and Sharks FC
http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9138

NPL, Sunshine Stars v Ranch Bees
http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9137

NPL, 3SC v Zamfara Utd
http://www.supersport.com/video/video5.aspx?play=9136
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by DisGuy: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
thanks i hope this works

will watch when i get home!!!!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
yea it works. Kano Pillars v Enyimba was very entertaining
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by chic2pimp(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
Man, I just finished watching those games and bwoi I miss those yeye Naija commentators grin.

The Clear Cut Chances many of those so called strikers missed is nothing short of. . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked

Abeg Candy, Make you post more clips, it will be greatly appreciated smiley
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yes those Supersports commentators were quite good.

Did you see that Ahmed Musa guy for Kano Pillars. That guy na baller.

Those missed were horrendous . . empty net  shocked
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by ow11(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
Was that Ahmed Musa in the squad that fumbled in Niamey? or as usual took bribes to take incompetent players to Niger? Kano Pillars deserves to be in the Champion's league. Kai!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by deor03(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
candylips:

Yes those Supersports commentators were quite good.

Did you see that Ahmed Musa guy for Kano Pillars. That guy na baller.

Those missed were horrendous . . empty net  shocked

That's true
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
ow11:

Was that Ahmed Musa in the squad that fumbled in Niamey? or as usual took bribes to take incompetent players to Niger? Kano Pillars deserves to be in the Champion's league. Kai!

you see why i always root for them? they play fantastic kinda football.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by ow11(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
honeric01:

you see why i always root for them? they play fantastic kinda football.

Yeah but the finishing is disgraceful. . too many chances not put away
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
lol, that one na popular thing for our league, the strikers are just too goal shy, you should have known that from the way most matches end with 1 0, 1 1, 0 0, 0 0, 0 0, 02 scorelines.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
surprisingly very high quality matches. Except for the finishing which is just incredible! shocked
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

surprisingly very high quality matches. Except for the finishing which is just incredible! shocked
Blame the coaches for their poor finishing, i don't think our local coaches know what they call shooting practice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by FBS: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2010
Ope oooooooo! Nice clips.

@Candylips, 50 GBOSAS for you. !!!!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2010
I hope to see the latest matches, these are old matches.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by akinalabi(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2010
davidylan:

Dont let it surprise you David. Some quality matches are being played here. I make sure I go to
the stadium at least once a week and I see some good football being played.

Quality coverage has been a problem and Super Sport has helped a lot. We still need better pitches
and better officiating.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
Guys did you see the pace in those games. Those guys are pretty fast. I wonder why the super eagles play at such a slow sluggish pace.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by SamMilla1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
Oh Boy, Rangers are good.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
candylips:

Guys did you see the pace in those games. Those guys are pretty fast. I wonder why the super eagles play at such a slow sluggish pace.

its like the more money you make, the sluggish you become.

Sam Milla:

Oh Boy, Rangers are good.

good ke? those guys dey lose chances like no tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by candylips(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
honeric01:

unbelievable misses.

Seems only the Northern teams manage to draw crowds to the stadium, all others may have lost their fans to foreign leagues.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by SamMilla1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
honeric01:

its like the more money you make, the sluggish you become.

Yea, they missed numerous Chances but the good news is that created the chances.
They eventually won the game which compensated for the misses.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2010
candylips:

unbelievable misses.

Seems only the Northern teams manage to draw crowds to the stadium, all others may have lost their fans to foreign leagues.

Yes, Kano pillars have the highest crowd so far, look at the stadium anytime there's a game there, it's always jam-parked.

Sam Milla:

Yea, they missed numerous Chances but the good news is that created the chances.
They eventually won the game which compensated for the misses.

And see where they are on the table, if they keep missing chances like that, they won't survive the big clubs when they meet them.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
Kano Pillars are a good team.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
Pillars remains the most entertaining of all our local clubs IMO
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by agabaI23(m): 2:01am On Mar 17, 2010
Wow Kano Pillars na de koko. The players were really mobile and creative.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by styles2009: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2010
candylips:

unbelievable misses.

@Poster

You are right there, they all worship European leagues,which the Europeans don't care,if we live talk less of viewing our football.
I bet,if 5 companies like Glo,Zain,Shell,Oando,Chevron and Dangote should contribute and sponsor the league,you would be surprised,how motivated and goals would fall like water.

Most players there are afraid of injury,so they play less and most matches end with less than 3 goals, in Seria A last week a match ended with more than 7 goals as the teams played like,if it was the world cup finals.
I didn't know they could play so much and some betting company are already featuring Nigerian Premier league and its a good development.
Styles

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2010
@styles2009

Betting company might cause more harm than good to our league because some of the refs don't have a mind of their own, so that might be a problem.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by styles2009: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

@styles2009

Betting company might cause more harm than good to our league because some of the refs don't have a mind of their own, so that might be a problem.

You are right there but sponsorship deals ($$$) and the rule of law would cage them,take German leagues for example,if you get caught its a life ban and prison terms, so its a 2 way sword but i don't think all referees would be that bad to sell all the matches as many still love the game and aiming higher to coordinate international matches under FIFA.

With a good justice system,these things done in European football can also be done in Naija, Have you ever thought ,why so many people watch football in England, i mean at stadiums

Many put money on their teams and hope they win, some even pay the stadium fees with money won from gambling, so there is money in circulation from the sport.

Styles

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2010
styles2009:

You are right there but sponsorship deals ($$$) and the rule of law would cage them,take German leagues for example,if you get caught its a life ban and prison terms, so its a 2 way sword but i don't think all referees would be that bad to sell all the matches as many still love the game and aiming higher to coordinate international matches under FIFA.

With a good justice system,these things done in European football can also be done in Naija, Have you ever thought ,why so many people watch football in England, i mean at stadiums

Many put money on their teams and hope they win, some even pay the stadium fees with money won from gambling, so there is money in circulation from the sport.

Styles

yes, i know it's the betting stuff, but then do you remember the kinda scandals that rocked the German and Italian league few years ago? it was due to match fixing (betting companies and the refs), so it will affect us alot here, remember that our justices system is not that strong to tackle things like this.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by rygem: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
Kano Pillars players are very mobile and creative. However, there are a lot of incredible misses that left me stunned in most of the clips
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by schuch: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hey fellas,
maybe you can help me!
Do you know any betting sites where you can bet on the premier league?

Schuch
Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by beejaei: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
Wtf is an "inter-continental ballistic missile?" Thats what the commnetator in the Enyimba match used to describe one yeye free-kick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy by honeric01(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
beejaei:

Wtf is an "inter-continental ballistic missile?" Thats what the commnetator in the Enyimba match used to describe one yeye free-kick.

That is even small, didn't you hear cokastic? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Where To Get Sure FREE Football Predictions And Tips!! / Manchester United Scrap Middle East Training Camp Amid Security Concerns / FIBA AFROBASKETBALL 2017: Nigeria Qualifies For The Semifinals- Beats Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.