Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

What's The Cause Of Constant Headache And Dizziness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Cause Of Constant Headache And Dizziness? (804 Views)

Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness / Help: Constant Headache / Constant Headache Pls Help My Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cause Of Constant Headache And Dizziness? by room089: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello doctors in the house, please what could be the cause of constant heavy headache, dizziness and drowsiness?

Someone very close to me experiences these constantly. Orthodox and unorthodox treatments has been prescribed and administered but these symptoms still persist.

What could be the solution?
Re: What's The Cause Of Constant Headache And Dizziness? by kunlesufyan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
He should check his blood pressure level.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Eating Activated Charcoal Really Detox Your Body? / Causes Of Lagos Water Odour And The Best Treatment Methodology- 08143352493 / Which Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.