Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income (3281 Views)

An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City / Think Rental Income , Think Here!! / Land near Riverview Estate, Channels TV, Isheri Olofin off Lagos-Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
What is for sale?
A building complex comprising of 4 houses containing a total of 31 rooms and all rooms presently occupied by tenants.

How much rental income does this house bring in monthly?
I pull in an average of N90,000 (Ninety thousand naira only) from this house. Each room is rented out at N3,000.00 monthly. The rents could be increased as so many other properties of similar configuration are renting higher.

Where is this house?
This house is located at Ninth mile corner, Enugu. With a rapidly growing population and a strong working class community, rental values can only continue to appreciate.

Who owns this house?
I, Spyder880 bought this land when I was younger and built all 4 houses one after the other. I just wanted to occupy the large land I bought then and the rents were good too, so I kept building more rooms in the compound. I am good in land documentation, so I have all the original land documents for this property to transfer to the lucky buyer.

What other attractions are in this location?
The interesting thing about this location is that it's on top of Enugu's water reservoir. This is Ninth mile corner and the place with the best ground water in the state. A lot of companies are operating in this town, we have;
Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian bottling company
7up bottling company
6 commercial banks and a lot of other smaller companies operating in close proximity to this house.
Enugu state government listed Ninth mile as a focus in this administration of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, a lot of roads, bridges and infrastructure are planned to be built in this town.

Why am I selling?
I would have loved to keep collecting and enjoying these rents to solve domestic needs but I might want to use the bulk capital from this sale to develop my estates as this will bring me more income if I can sell houses from my estates.

How much for the whole complex?
N20m only

Interested buyers can contact me on 0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
How big is this land

1185.156 square metres

As you can all see, this area is a planned estate made and registered a long time ago. Surveyed and filed in the land ministry so there is no question of any unplanned building around here. This is a corner plot which I always preferred to buy.

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
What is possible that I can convert this house to?

Anyone who buys this complex can keep collecting the rents for the time being or knock down one or two houses to build a modern housing complex, either self contain apartments or two units of blocks of flats of 8 or 10 flats can sit pretty here, with good parking spaces. The land is just massive.

1 Like

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Show us the neighbourhood, how does Ninth mile look at present?

Looking left or right, there are very cool housing units springing up daily from my neighbourhood in Ninth Mile corner. As at the time I built this house, there was no buildings of this scale around here. This place will be a city in 5 short years.

1 Like

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
In the distance. .......

1 Like

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by Donelli: 5:07am On Oct 25, 2017
One begins to wonder when one will have the financial muscle to strike these kinds of deals worth tens of million embarassed

Just Donelli wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by whirlwind7(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Wow!
The good old days when plots of land were made to be at least 100ft x 100ft.

Wonder how much a virgin plot goes for in that location?
Is this asking price, or it is fixed, and non negotiable? cheesy

Happy sales, bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
whirlwind7:
Wow!
The good old days when plots of land were made to be at least 100ft x 100ft.

Wonder how much a virgin plot goes for in that location?
Is this asking price, or it is fixed, and non negotiable? cheesy

Happy sales, bro!

Virgin lands around this one sells for 4.5 - 5m and it's not possible to get a full large plot as most are family owned.

I can decide to reduce the cost a little if I can find a buyer with cash. Cash is king bro.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Good buy.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by Trippledots(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2017
spyder880:
Good buy.

i dnt knw if this is the right place or medium to ask a question sir, but i know you are experienced in these land issues and i need ur help.

My family has extensive bush covered or even small forest covered land in Emekuku, Owerri, Imo state.

its a family inheritance but I'm concerned about land grabbers and poachers stealing it since i am not based there currently.... how can i secure my inheritance in a most cost effective way.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Trippledots:

i dnt knw if this is the right place or medium to ask a question sir, but i know you are experienced in these land issues and i need ur help.

My family has extensive bush covered or even small forest covered land in Emekuku, Owerri, Imo state.

its a family inheritance but I'm concerned about land grabbers and poachers stealing it since i am not based there currently.... how can i secure my inheritance in a most cost effective way.

Go to the land and perform some activities. If you can fence it, fine. If not keep farming it. Survey the land and register the land on the family name with the ministry not lands.

1 Like

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by Trippledots(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
spyder880:

Go to the land and perform some activities. If you can fence it, fine. If not keep farming it. Survey the land and register the land on the family name with the ministry not lands.

thanks for the response sir. I'll survey it and register.. the land is quite big, cant farm it all.... where do i start pls? any IDEA of the cost requirement?
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Looking to sell this house to the lucky buyer.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
We are going on inspection to see this houses with some interested buyers today.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
This house is still on sale, call for inspection today.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2017
This is a good house to buy, good deal. Hurry now.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2017
More pictures of Ninth mile, a bustling business environment.

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Have a happy weekend all.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2017
A good property to buy for rent.....
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
For investors who need a bigger rental income, buy this land and demolish it, then build this plan if building there. This is about 48 units of one room self contained flats.

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
I thank all of you who are contacting me and making good offer to buy this property. I assure you that this is a good buy. Well done.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by mufutau55(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
spyder880:
This is about 48 units of one room self contained flats.

Oga mi. You mean 48 units of one bedroom flats? Bedroom, Livingroon, Toilet(s)? I don't understand the "self-contained" thingy.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga mi. You mean 48 units of one bedroom flats? Bedroom, Livingroon, Toilet(s)? I don't understand the "self-contained" thingy.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

It's a single room that has a toilet/bath attached and a small space for cooking. Suitable for single dwellers and a very young family with two kids or less.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by mufutau55(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
spyder880:

It's a single room that has a toilet/bath attached and a small space for cooking. Suitable for single dwellers and a very young family with two kids or less.

OK. Now got it. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
This property is still on sale.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good buy.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2017
To sell or not to sell? This house brings in a decent income. cheesy
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Still on sale. .......
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2017
House still for sale.
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
There are indications that I may take this house out of the market by the end of this year. I have got about 5 offers for the purchase but the price offered is below the market value. I may have to change my plans and source for funds to develop my estates from elsewhere, because the time I allowed for this sale is passing, and secondly, I am enjoying the rental income grin

A big thank you to all my readers and customers who offered some good money to purchase this house. Hoping to do business with you in the near future.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
spyder880:

I think it's what we call a studio here in the US.

I am going through your threads Sir to find your very first estate and hoping to see how it has developed.

Also, looking forward to your annual new years report grin
Re: Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I think it's what we call a studio here in the US.

I am going through your threads Sir to find your very first estate and hoping to see how it has developed.

Also, looking forward to your annual new years report grin

My annual report will come today Sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 bedroom link detach duplex 30.5m (32% discount) In Abuja / Column Formworks, Decking And Raft Foundation Experts In Lekki Axis / »»» A Fenced 60 Plots Of Land For Sale @ N650M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.