Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video (25721 Views)

UEFA Removed Chelsea Star From Team Of The Year To Fit In Ronaldo / Messi’s Name Forbidden In Ronaldo’s House / “we Are A Little Disappointed In Ronaldo’s Performance” – Zidane Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2017
But the guy may be successfull ooo and that is like many nigerians 3 months salary...considering he is begging in pounds cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by WilliamPossible(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Only a nigerian can do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Michael004: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2017
This eastern people sha. Na wa o. Yet they will claim how they are the richest in Africa. Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by oputa1: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Some people have sworn to continue disgracing themselves, their families and the country. Give him money to do what exactly? This is why the West always regard us as destitutes.

what a shame , Stanley koboko fall on u, larder on u .

Anu mpam. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by tosyne2much(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Some people have sworn to continue disgracing themselves, their families and the country. Give him money to do what exactly? This is why the West always regard us as destitutes.

Anu mpam. angry
Hahaha funny cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Duru009(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
IPOB spotted!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by stevnwigw: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
better than stealing since Buhari and his brothers have hijacked all the jobs in this country
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by omooba969(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
lazeal:
You are a clown... you are a disgrace. When Yorubas start insulting Igbos and calling them names, you will say they are this or that. An Able body man, with hands and legs and brain functioning, decided to beg online and you see nothing wrong in that.

So because Ronaldo is rich makes it logical to start throwing money around as if the people he gives money to will help him back. Why not start giving yours all around since you are father xmas.

Nigerians and their shallow reasoning who like seeing other people as money bags. spits

@bolded,

Withdraw that line abeg coz my dear Yoruba people are not cut out for such.

When you cross the line, we put you back where you belong; that's what we do.

Thanks & have a good day. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Josh44s(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2017
[s]
NwaChibuzor:

guy lock up. That boy might just be lucky and ronaldo go wire the money via western union. Impossibility is nothing. That amount is nothing compared to the millions of dollars ronaldo get for account.
[/s]

Poverty stricken mind... I shame for you and the rest of your likes in Nairaland

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Ipob jew....to those dumbfvcks applauding him, if he was hungry and frustrated, he wouldn't have data and be on a celebrity's fb....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by lazeal: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
omooba969:

@bolded,

Withdraw that line abeg coz my dear Yoruba people are not cut out for such.

When you cross the line, we put you back where you belong; that's what we do.

Thanks & have a good day. cool
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Alajiki(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

guy lock up. That boy might just be lucky and ronaldo go wire the money via western union. Impossibility is nothing. That amount is nothing compared to the millions of dollars ronaldo get for account.

Cover your face in shame. You actually support that? Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Fxwarrior: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Senipapa:
I don't know why we are quick to disgrace ourselves and our country at the slightest opportunity we get, While Ronaldo was live today on Facebook with lots of fans dropping congratulatory messages on his award victory yesterday, a Nigerian man only deemed it fit to post a comment begging CR7 for money.

Must we display foolishness and show the whole world how jobless and hungry we are at any given chance we get? Gush shame cover my eyes.

For more viral news visit : https://toppostng.com/category/news/

Shebi I have been pleading for someone here to help me out with #100 000 to start a business and everyone is passing me by. If I get such opportunity to request such favours from world best. Who are you to criticize me?

Who you epp?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by ibkgab001: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2017
That is how you will have it for 24 hours I'm carrying mine as well

Anyway that is the shot the Saudi prince is planing to clean freedom to commment on Islamic related topics

lalastic dey somewhere dey laugh harder
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by umarshehu58(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:
You lose 100% of the shots you never take, besides desperate times calls for desperate measures.

For those criticizing the guy, have you cos of desperation done something that reduced your esteem but has to be done to stay alive, eat food or even start a business.

Walk in someone's shoes before you criticize. We all do not have the same grace.

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I be Christian ooo, this una oath wey una give us to swear, I no know say e get implications, abeg I no swear for una again, sorry I wouldn't swear again

And this guy can afford to buy data that he even uses to watch live videos. This guy is a disgrace to ipobians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Daeylar(f): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
raker300:
he’s now Ipob bah?

If he made a fleeting achievement, you’ll remember he’s Nigerian not Ipob

Chaii grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by miketayo(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
adeadeyera:
Dude, stop the sanctimony. The average man, faced with similar situation as we have in this country, will do same.

Case in point. Last week, a man asked for some money to add up to what he has to sort his wife's hospital bills at National Hospital (he said any amount would do). I gave him 2k. Less than 5 hours later, I had to pick up something at Wuse market. I found the same man at a corner inside Wuse market drinking beer. We recognized ourselves. He was remorse but I couldn't be worried. He confessed he begs for a living. Imagine that.

That's what this country has been reduced to. Anointed beggars everywhere.
You get?

average is too much guy
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Fxwarrior: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
He is lazy, what stops him from working hard...... most people that begs, are either lazy or they dont put their brain to work..

You think you are doing me? Working hard, do you work harder than wheel barrow pushers?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by kevoh(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2017
At least he didn't claim to be a Nigerian Prince like in those scam emails.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2017
adeadeyera:
Dude, stop the sanctimony. The average man, faced with similar situation as we have in this country, will do same.

Case in point. Last week, a man asked for some money to add up to what he has to sort his wife's hospital bills at National Hospital (he said any amount would do). I gave him 2k. Less than 5 hours later, I had to pick up something at Wuse market. I found the same man at a corner inside Wuse market drinking beer. We recognized ourselves. He was remorse but I couldn't be worried. He confessed he begs for a living. Imagine that.

You get?

Yo dude !!! Are you for real? You should create a twitter post with this. Its too funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Josh44s(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:
You lose 100% of the shots you never take, besides desperate times calls for desperate measures.

For those criticizing the guy, have you cos of desperation done something that reduced your esteem but has to be done to stay alive, eat food or even start a business.

Walk in someone's shoes before you criticize. We all do not have the same grace.

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this [b]"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I be Christian ooo, this una oath wey una give us to swear, I no know say e get implications, abeg I no swear for una again, sorry I wouldn't swear again

This is what happen when you don’t mind your business... cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by carlede: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2017
There's no disgrace to asking..
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Iscoalarcon: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2017
dustmalik:
Given the name, i'm not surprised at all
once a respectable nairalander you now slowly turning yourself into an ethnic bigot

So sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by TheKingIsHere: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I tired for seun and this oath he has forced down our throats.

This oath to me is evil.. .it forces you to accept what you don't want
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Funkybabee(f): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Na hustle jare
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
adeadeyera:

You get?
you no arrest the idiot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Hughes4ever: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Viserion:
chai.........ippb
lolz *IPPB*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by wellmax(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
raker300:
who is more embarrassing?...

These ones are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by ottidex(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:

Modified

Baba u re funny I laugh die.
When u dry swear you no no..
Now u dey beg lol. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by slimmax: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:

Modified

LMAO .Who send you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Harrynight(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2017
he probably think $500 can solve his problems or change his life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba / Childhood Pictures Of Some World Famous Footballers / Gourav Mukhi Suspended For Age Cheat, Pretended To Be 16 When He's Actually 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.