Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh (9752 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by deemayjee: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
[b]my girlfriend told me over the weekend that i don't usually crack her up with laughter anytime we are together. all this came about when i was trying to tease her and she was trying to do the same thing back. After what happened to me nd my ex(my previous posts), i couldn't handle the r-ship anymore and decided to end it. i met this new one in November last year and i have been trying to build a strong one with her nd she seems to be into me too.

she told me i was more of a reserved person and that she was the lively one. she said out of 100 in the making her laugh scale, she gives me a 40. She says i am the type who, if we get married, will be indoors all the time and not have such an out-going life.
I felt bad cos i never knew i was like that with her. pple tell me atimes that i am such a nice guy and atimes fun to be with, but what is that when my own babygirl tells me that i am kinda boring. how do i go about this? i wouldn't want to look like a clown and not being serious either. [/b]  embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by sesman(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
give her a tickle, that would make her laugh grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
Your probably fine, just get less judgmental girlfriends or you can spend 10 hours in this section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-15.0.html everyday learning new jokes (bad joke! am sorry huh no offence am not a good joke teller myself) grin  grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by r231(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^^^^hehehehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by smooooooth: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
go get some ali baba or i go die moves man!!!!  btw, did u tell her u were a comedian? cos u guyz can tell any lie to get a lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by deemayjee: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^i didn't tell her anything of the sort. We were just hanging out like we usually do every weekend and i made a sly remark about her and she burst out laughing. i told her that i like her laughter and went forth to ask her that do i make her laugh often. that's when she gave me the bombshell.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by essarios(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
rokiatu:

Your probably fine, just get less judgmental girlfriends or you can spend 10 hours in this section[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-15.0.html everyday learning new] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-15.0.html everyday learning new[/url]jokes (bad joke! am sorry huh no offence am not a good joke teller myself) grin  grin

that sure is good and would work, if only he talks much. From the way you talk it sounds like you hardly
speak much. Ladies love the listening ear but you've got to talk to. All you need to do is open your mouth
and talk with her in every conversation you guys engage in. Then incooperate parts of what rokaitu said above
and u'll be just fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
@OP

i smell trouble ahead
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Pweety4me(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
Lolz@@"My own babygurl". . . cheesy bro d truth does hurt. . . undecided u need 2 just try 2 be more fun around her and loosen up ask her 4 recommendations i mean u know not every1 was born a joker. . .but we all can have fun so just talk about it with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Flashfast1: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
I think you should be yourself. Don't try to be someone you are not or else you will regret it. If she doesn't like you for who you are then let her be you'll definately find your match.

Don't turn to 'I go die' becos of woman o.
In fact tell her say you no mind for her to dey make you laff.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by sistajay(f): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ Poster

Just like my ex, he failed miserably to amuse me, he was way to serious, one of the reasons we didn't last!
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by omega25red(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
take two shots of tequila every time she is coming around that would make you less of a tight wad.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by follypimpi(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
Let her sniff on some laughing gas while she's alseep.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Flashfast1: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
follypimpi:

Let her sniff on some laughing gas while she's alseep.
laffs
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Shola2009(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
give her a tickle, that would make her laugh
hehehe, I second that!
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
Watch Dave Chapelle's DVDs and get some Jokes and jokes and jokes.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by TOPE20001(f): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
So? Did she just realise that now?
not every guy has a sense of humour tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by oge4real(f): 12:50am On Mar 16, 2010
Why did you even ask her that kind of question in the first instance?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by KennyG6(m): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2010
poster
do you make her cry?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2010
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by nairaAdmin(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2010
yes! this is so simple. just find her week point, like if she is very ticklish, tongue then that is the key. tickle her and i bet you she will burst to laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Duniverse(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2010
bettymafy:

@poster
My advice is, dnt try 2change. Be urself. Do other thing that will make her happy. She will sure get used 2 it. Like every human, u can't be perfect.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Duniverse(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2010
But this is funny who awish i were in your shoes! She wil laugh til she goes hungry
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by smooooooth: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2010
u dnt need to be fooling ursef just to make her laff jor. just make some dou and take her to a night of a thousand laffs once in a while.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2010
I think maybe u re a niz guy as ppl used to say but u re too dull for her liking, - meaning u re behaving like a DONKEY

sorry she's sending a signal to u she's about to ^^fly away^^

I think this laughin stuff is a naturally stuff, u can't faakay it,

Tell her u want to jambla, lamba, jamba, samba so that u ppl can rababa ,   grin  grin

that shld be enough for her 4 d day
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by chukz4real(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
Try and knw the type of joke she takes; what she likes and those she hates,

That is the 11th commandment
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by calabaman(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
@poster.Go n buy 'how 2 crack up a lady for dummies' and stop wasting my bleeping tym
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by kpolli(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
am shocked, ur kind dont normally have gfs, am sure u crack clean jokes n think she feels that, the average girl likes a dirty joke
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Udiculus(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
Simply tell her u are not a comedian or joker like basket mouth,omo baba nd many others, grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
Personally I can't see myself with a dude who doesn't crack me up. . .a dude who can't make me laugh. . .So if she feels that way. . .then you got a problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by IykeD(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
haahahahahhaha Women!
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by GL(f): 12:28am On Mar 17, 2010
spend a lot of time with natural jokers, it'll rub off on you. tell her funny stories about your childhood. hear her funny stories and tease her about them. watch lots of nights of a 1000 laffs and tell her the jokes. notice odd things about people and joke about them to her. speak more pidgin; pidgin expressions are usually funnier.

some of us are naturally serious anyway so don't expect too much or try too hard. just try to have fun in the process, chances are you'll still end up making her laugh every now and then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl / Love Quote of the Day / Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.