Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures (32416 Views)

Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Yoruba Brides In Their Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by kay29000(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by asawanathegreat(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2017
If she is beautiful let her soap and water to wash her face then we will find out how beautiful she is

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by 9japrof(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2017
lawman88:
Benue state is not only the food basket of the nation but also the beauty basket of the nation grin grin grin. It's a home of beauty and whoever marries from the Idoma tribe of Benue state can testify that beauty has it headquarters in the Idoma nation kiss[code][/code] kiss kiss kiss kiss see it yourself and go and marry from there wink wink wink

Excluding some few examples of pretty brides like the first picture and one other picture, the rest are below average girls on physical beauty when graded.
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2017
idoma gals sabi dat tin o. Adah nearly kill me chai
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2017
I love these
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=OEPHIUOS post=61751176][/quote] drop your fact
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Why do Igala and Idoma girls look like Igbo girls?
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Slayer2:
On my way to idoma!
Lol, take am easy bro. No let FRSC catch you with this kind speed o!!
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Idoma girls are also known as Sex machine.. Them no dey too fine for face but on top bed... i rest my case.
Hmmmm, them dey fine for face. Just say many of them dey do deeper life too much.
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Donjazzy12(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2017
lawman88:
Benue state is not only the food basket of the nation but also the beauty basket of the nation grin grin grin. It's a home of beauty and whoever marries from the Idoma tribe of Benue state can testify that beauty has it headquarters in the Idoma nation kiss[code][/code] kiss kiss kiss kiss see it yourself and go and marry from there wink wink wink
I domas have the highest number of lesbians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by femijay8271(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2017
I hear say dis Benue girls dey bleep wella as in hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Tonytonex(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2017
dont know y im always in love wit idoma girls
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Dollabiz: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:
If we are to judge the physical beauty of your women using the template you just showed here, then I can bet it that, most of your women are below average. Except in some one or two cases, they no fine at all.

To cap it off, your woman still no come fine, sometimes its better when choosing a spouse, besides checking the compatibility features that one also checks the physical attributes at least for the benefit of those innocent unborn children so that they would look fine na

You and your wife are below average in physical looks, what kind of procreational combination do you want to bring to existence.

Since you are bold to show off your wife, show us your kids when you start manufacturing grin grin grin grin

Oponu aye ati orun nio

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by timilehin007(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
It's true they are always pretty. Even this one is average compare to how beautiful dey goes
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Iboni1(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2017
I SUPPORT O JARE
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Me and my Idoma baby

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Slayer2: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2017
modelmike7:

Lol, take am easy bro. No let FRSC catch you with this kind speed o!!

LOL you nor know we grin
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by ogbonti: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
What tribe again gives their wives to be ravaged by their visitor if he passed the night?

What state had the highest HIV ratell if infraction in Nigeria?
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by biddieluvzyaho(f): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Don't just go ahead and say things based on stories u'v heard#researchwell#

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by lawman88(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

Lol... Wait for me.
Lemme goan check out their handsome men cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. We are very handsome
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Divay22(f): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2017
lawman88:

Lol. We are very handsome
A pic of you to confirm smiley
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by 9japrof(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Funkybabee:

Oponu aye ati orun nio

Abeg u for help me translate for English na, besides I wan make enquiries with about something in the travel/ticketing
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Prestige16(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:
If we are to judge the physical beauty of your women using the template you just showed here, then I can bet it that, most of your women are below average. Except in some one or two cases, they no fine at all.

To cap it off, your woman still no come fine, sometimes its better when choosing a spouse, besides checking the compatibility features that one also checks the physical attributes at least for the benefit of those innocent unborn children so that they would look fine na

You and your wife are below average in physical looks, what kind of procreational combination do you want to bring to existence.

Since you are bold to show off your wife, show us your kids when you start manufacturing grin grin grin grin
Guy thank you for talking truth... I been just dey confuse anytime i see wetin some people dey ascribe the word BEAUTIFUL to.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by seenga(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Still frantically searching for the beauty...

Will comment when i find it.

But where is NwamaIkpe?

I miss that e-warrior!
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
shuuu.. Na war? Someone cannot say the truth in peace again?
Which f#ucking truth are you saying?
Oh, you forgot to take your pills again.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by ewatomi424(f): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Nice pictures but why are they all on red and black is it a compulsory colour for brides?
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by lawman88(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I domas have the highest number of lesbians in Nigeria.
Please mention five Idoma lesbians you know with prove
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by lawman88(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
ewatomi424:
Nice pictures but why are they all on red and black is it a compulsory colour for brides?

No. Just for cultural identification

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by nkemjacob2(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benue State is one state to reside if not for the fact that herdsmen and Hausa's are trying to influence and islamize that state. Benue is peaceful
Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Idomas are nothing but Northern Igbos. The resemblance with their southern brethren from Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi states are remarkable. no difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures by ottalo1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na my idoma friend be this. Oya guys rate Her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Community Exhumes Corpse After 48 Years, To Be Reburied In Hometown (PIX) / Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies / The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.