Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : (3370 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by generalj1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
Fellow nairalanders pls help.

i got into an argument with my friend over his decision to approach a girl walking on the street.

I told him that its not proper considering the fact that this girl is a good girl and not just anyhow girl.

He latter informed all our friends and they all condemned my advice saying that i made the guy loose his opportunity.

Pls kindly advise.

I thought no good and responsible girl will answer youon the road.
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
generalj1:

Fellow nairalanders pls help.

i got into an argument with my friend over his decision to approach a girl walking on the street.

I told him that its not proper considering the fact that this girl is a good girl and not just anyhow girl.

He latter informed all our friends and they all condemned my advice saying that i made the guy loose his opportunity.

Pls kindly advise.

I thought no good and responsible girl will answer youon the road.

If you've got swagga,they will
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Ben13: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
It makes no sense o jare

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by candylips(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
swagga lomo wink
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by hollandis(f): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
if a girl can be screwwed anywhere ,why can't she be approached anywhere
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
It is possible but please dont use the old retired lines like, "Are you Janet or Have I met you somewhere before" tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by candylips(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^^ why not. its a perfect way of breaking the ice na
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by generalj1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Ebonyeyes,

as a girl, can you advise "which manner of approach/ statements will make you grant audience to guy that approaches you on the road"

pls do not be insulted.
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
Imagine if a girl is walking down the street and 10-20 men ask her the same damn question, 7 days a week, 365 days a year? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
A simple, Hi, My name is -------- can I buy you a drink sometime works for me ofcos I have to like what im looking at to accept the offer grin grin grin
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by candylips(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^ buy you a drink ke. you wan make the guy get hole for him pocket
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
A drink you bozo shocked shocked shocked grin grin It will not break the wallet you stingy mofo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

A simple, Hi, My name is -------- can I buy you a drink sometime works for me ofcos I have to like what im looking at to accept the offer grin grin grin

what works for me is:

Hi,my name is , can you buy me a drink sometime,

it always works because they never expect you to say that.And makes them smile too
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by candylips(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
MrPrsdent:

what works for me is:

it always works because they never expect you to say that.And makes them smile too

thats much better. chop knuckle jare grin
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
MrPrsdent:

what works for me is:

Thats quite cheeky and will make me smile, hold up was it you the other day? sorry I lost your number grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
i can approach anybody anywhere

so if i see a gurl on d road, i shd wait till i see her in her fathers house or what?

what if i wont see her again? there are people u can only see on the road and once u see them, strike one time!!
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Thats quite cheeky and will make me smile, hold up was it you the other day? sorry I lost your number grin grin grin grin grin

, grin
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by denzel2009: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
Just go to her and say Hi, I'm an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus then move back a like a yard cos anything can happen cheesy
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Pennywise(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
Great relationships, even marriages have resulted from kind hearted gentlemen giving girls lift. You never know. So why the hell not?

But If you dont have a car, stay away till you can afford one. Responsible girls usually dont like to be disturbed by street walkers.
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by netotse(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

Great relationships, even marriages have resulted from kind hearted gentlemen giving girls lift. You never know. So why the hell not?

But If you dont have a car, stay away till you can afford one. Responsible girls usually dont like to be disturbed by street walkers.

worst lie i've heard in a while. . .if you've got game anytime, anywhere. . .just depends on how u do it, it's not really about the when or where, it's about you!. . .

disclaimer:you still have to be smart enough to know when not to approach, a girl is at her fiance's funeral and u want to toast her?. . .bad move, that kinda thing. . .
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by jaybee3(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
road, mall, train, plane, club, bar, cruising , anywhere it's def going down if d specs are bang on point grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

iro nla
big lie
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Pweety4me(f): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
Repeat topic

@OP it's ok just dont' chat sh.*t and have your swagga on point dat don't mean u shoul look like a player!
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Pennywise(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
netotse:

worst lie i've heard in a while. . .if you've got game anytime, anywhere. . .just depends on how u do it, it's not really about the when or where, it's about you!. . .

disclaimer:you still have to be smart enough to know when not to approach, a girl is at her fiance's funeral and u want to toast her?. . .bad move, that kinda thing. . .

You dont know if it was the fiancee who killed her lover.

Any way my game is my ride. And its a very big game. You can spend the whole of your life toasting but when I come all I have to do is horn
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by jaybee3(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

Any way my game is my ride. And its a very big game. You can spend the whole of your life toasting but when I come all I have to do is horn
for ojuelegba abi? if u look right and spit bang on point then u sure would have copped a copy of the davinci code
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by netotse(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

that's prolly why your girl spends most of your money on me. . . grin tongue

a girl should be attracted to you not something u have. . .u're ride game wont always be there. . .
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Pennywise(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
netotse:

that's prolly why your girl spends most of your money on me. . . grin tongue

a girl should be attracted to you not something u have. . .u're ride game wont always be there. . .
We recognize that pple like u are always there. When we come around you have to take the back door or hide in the closet. Sometimes we pretend not to know or pretend to be very angry when we know. It doesnt really matter.
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by netotse(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

We recognize that pple like u are always there. When we come around you have to take the back door or hide in the closet. Sometimes we pretend not to know or pretend to be very angry when we know. It doesnt really matter.
nice one wink
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

ur game is ur ride? ( u gat no game mahn)
u cant do ma kinda babes then. (i dont do the hungry ones)

all ma babes have good rides cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Abbeycity4(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
MrPrsdent:

what works for me is:

grin grin grin grin grin
Ebonyeyes:

una no go kill me wit laughter in here cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Pennywise(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
sleek417:

your game is your ride? ( u gat no game mahn)
u cant do ma kinda babes then. (i dont do the hungry ones)

all ma babes have good rides cheesy cheesy

These ones are even easier. Send my driver to fill her tank and u can never do anything wrong.She wants to pay u back immediately to prove her loyalty which means you (b/f) aint getting laid for a while
Re: Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

These ones are even easier. Send my driver to fill her tank and u can never do anything wrong.She wants to pay u back immediately to prove her loyalty which means you aint getting laid for a while
lol; bad guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anatomy Of D Female Brain / Help Please !!! / Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.