Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Sleeping Positions That Could End Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping Positions That Could End Your Marriage (2567 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions That Could End Your Marriage by miano: 2:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Spooning is a common sleeping position among couples and it demonstrates that one person in the couple is protective over the other. It can also reveal sensuality as it leaves the person being spooned in a sexually vulnerable position.
However, if the spooning turns into a chase and one of you has retreated towards their side of the bed while the other is following in an attempt to maintain closeness, trouble may lie ahead as something in the relationship is amiss.
Read more here [url=]https://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/sleeping-positions-that-could-end-your.html[/url]

Re: Sleeping Positions That Could End Your Marriage by elderhimself(m): 2:42am On Oct 25, 2017
na wah oh......
so we cannot sleep in peace again now ?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Am I The Only One Experiencing This? And Is It Normal? / Is Genevieve Nnaji Playing Ethnicity Cards Too? / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.