Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (23112 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2017
columbus007:
What's up with dis chinamadam adichie woman,who is she?because I don't know her.
Read, read, read wide!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's daughter turned two and she threw a party to celebrate her birthday. The event held in Lagos over the weekend, and was attended by ace broadcaster Adesuwa Onyenokwe, among others.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/chimamanda-adichie-looks-effortlessly.html

Is that a 2 year old girl?? Just rushing to Post craps

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2017
This woman should be a role model to all Nigeria girls, she's intelligent and a true achiever.

Keep growing ma'am.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2017
miano:
wao can i knw the girl,i want to tell her ma feelins

Know who? A 2 years old girl abi the mother? Your case is made in madness.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's daughter turned two and she threw a party to celebrate her birthday. The event held in Lagos over the weekend, and was attended by ace broadcaster Adesuwa Onyenokwe, among others.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/chimamanda-adichie-looks-effortlessly.html
Where is d celebrant

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by itchie: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2017
hardwerk:
BRAIN DEAD monoric fella....that's what you are ....that's all

Idiotic lameberain nincompoop.... That's what you are..... That's all
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nov6(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2017
columbus007:
What's up with dis chinamadam adichie woman,who is she?because I don't know her.

even the indomie generation knows her,
where do you belong..

Sorry it is actually "Chimamanda" not chinamadam
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by kayo80(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Where is the daughter?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Nov6:

even the indomie generation knows her,
where do you belong..

Sorry it is actually "Chimamanda" not chinamadam
ok I thought the name was China madam.thanks anyway
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nov6(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
columbus007:
ok I thought the name was China madam.thanks anyway

lolz....

You are welcome man

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by UCMax1: 2:20am On Jul 03, 2020
itchie:
This one is a lost soul.
How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Note From A Very Weary Editor To Male Writers About BOOBS / Damaged Butterfly / My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.