Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth (8532 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Love? / Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by ourkobo: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2017
1-10- ABAACDBDDAC

11-20- CCBAABDCBB

21-30- BCCADABBCD

31-40- AABCCBBDAC

41-50- BCADDACCBA

If you remember this thing, you're a criminal by birth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Yeligray(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2017
Hehehe... I saw alot of it but i decided to trust in myself and write alone.

1 Like

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Samsimple(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2017
na BABADADACAC sure pass oohh

6 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by nrexzy: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Hehe hehe I only heard that in d exam hall buh didn't listen..

Was with d hardcopy

12 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Theory nko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Fxmanager(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Okay
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by uwagimboo: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Chaiii..
I remember going into the hall wiv Type B, only for Oga Salim to change the Type using his name i.e Type S,A,L,I,M......

4 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by jay2pee(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Jamb those days....... Na wa ooo
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
It is only me that dont get what the op is saying? even the comments above me are confusing..

7 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Zhahovic(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
ourkobo:
1-10- ABAACDBDDAC

11-20- CCBAABDCBB

21-30- BCCADABBCD

31-40- AABCCBBDAC

41-50- BCADDACCBA

If you remember this thing, you're a criminal by birth

grin
....I thought it's mortal kombat

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by TechPanda(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Back then when chicks would drop their blackberry at home and borrow your nokia torch to exam hall.

7 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by olaleks007(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2017
I won't say anything
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2017
I can't relate.. undecided
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by shinarlaura(f): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
It is only me that dont get what the op is saying? even the comments above me are confusing..

I am with u grin

I am lost

3 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by prodiG(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Zhahovic:

grin
....I thought it's mortal kombat
Me too.If not for the ''D''

3 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am with u grin
I am lost
Maybe the op and the commenters took weed b4 posting.

3 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Harwoyeez(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2017
That's the format exam expo comes for student who wanna cheat. Especially jamb back in d days shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by dandollaz: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2017
uwagimboo:
Chaiii..
I remember going into the hall wiv Type B, only for Oga Salim to change the Type using his name i.e Type S,A,L,I,M......
I can never forget that jamb in my life.infact the mass failure that year was broadcast in cnn ;Da

2 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Ay04z(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Hit like if u tink 80% of o level exams in Nigeria are runz.

23 Likes

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by shinarlaura(f): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:

Hahahahaha
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by BadBlaize(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2017
please what is dat, its it bet9ja code?
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by BluntBoy(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
It's obvious u didn't sit for waec and jamb
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Divay22(f): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Quickest response for expo grin grin grin
No use writing 1A or 2B....
Just enjoy the ride and shade as you see...
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:
Quickest response for expo grin grin grin
No use writing 1A or 2B....
Just enjoy the ride and shade as you see...
Your comment gave me the clue cos I had no idea what it was smiley
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by shinarlaura(f): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

You don't know it too? grin

Bonjour wink
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by BluntBoy(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

You don't know it too? grin

Bonjour wink

Bonjour, beautiful one grin

I have not the slightest idea of what these people are talking about.

How was your night? I hope you are fine?
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Jodha(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Lol...i remember my year physics wey type A and C leak.....em don cram answer finish..only for d man to change d questions to M..N .O..
P...
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by Divay22(f): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Your comment gave me the clue cos I had no idea what it was smiley
Never had a clue at first, Like he said, if you remember this, you're a criminal by birth...

I remembered i was sent a msg on my phone just like this during my exam grin grin..
It was always fun writing it. grin grin grin(thief cheesy cheesy cheesy)

1 Like

Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by shinarlaura(f): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bonjour, beautiful one grin

I have not the slightest idea of what these people are talking about.

How was your night? I hope you are fine?

Lol...

My night was good. I slept like a one day old baby cheesy

What abt urs? Hope it was good too? wink
Re: If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth by BluntBoy(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...
My night was good. I slept like a one day old baby cheesy
What abt urs? Hope it was good too? wink
Yes, it was good too. Merci cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / "Let Me Be Your Val, It Comes With Full Package" - OAU Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.