Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' (21081 Views)

Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh / The Gospel Of Moderate Islam / Extreme, Moderate And Negligent Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2017
FemiMaduka:
When you say 'The Vatican city', we are talking about an estate of roughly 100acres with 400 catholic inhabitants (including the pope). Of course, there is a big mosque just about 6km from the St. Peter's Basilica. If we are to be honest and speak like men, there are a lot of privileges and licenses that Moslems enjoy - courtesy of people of other faiths - but Moslems are never ready to allow people of other faiths enjoy. Non-muslims are not even allowed in large swaths of Makkah. Imagine if a cathedral was within a 6km radius of the Ka'abbah, that is exactly what the papacy allowed. God himself doesn't exhibit this trait of absolute coercion and exclusiveness, HE allows the earth to yield to sinners and righteous men alike - any religion that doesn't follow this God-likeness has to check what has gone wrong.
Sir there ain't a mosque in the vatican. Vatican is a sovereign state, The Vatican became an independent country in 1929 with the signing of the Lateran Treaty by Pope Pius XI and Benito Mussolini. Vatican has pratically no physical muslim population, Muslims residing in Rome, on the other hand, are served by the Mosque of Rome , the largest mosque in Europe (which is about 6km from St Peter's Basilica).

2 Likes

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by NerdyFullo(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
People this days sha angry

So now there's moderate Islam?

Please someone ask the prince what is moderate Islam?

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2017
madridguy:
To please who?
check your mind
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by FemiMaduka(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Sir there ain't a mosque in the vatican. Vatican is a sovereign state, The Vatican became an independent country in 1929 with the signing of the Lateran Treaty by Pope Pius XI and Benito Mussolini. Vatican has pratically no physical muslim population, Muslims residing in Rome, on the other hand, are served by the Mosque of Rome , the largest mosque in Europe (which is about 6km from St Peter's Basilica).
Sir, you haven't said anything different from what I said. As it stands today, all the land spaces in the Vatican are under the control of the Holy see, and there is presently no vacant/unused land. The nationhood of the Vatican is mostly a bureaucratic gesture, it is no more than a catholic monastery in the city of Rome (in Italy) that houses the papacy. As it stands today, visitors (any human being) are allowed on tours in the Vatican (and the very Basilica is the most popular destination). However, there is a ban on nightclubs and topless bathing. This is unlike what you have in Saudi where non-moslems are not allowed in Makkah and Medinah at all because they are deemed to be unclean beings! There are several tens of thousands of non-moslems in Saudi who have no legal status i.e they are not even fit for recognition. Bro, this is not God at work!
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by dultmax(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2017
if you hve the chance to read..please google this topic "Problems of knowledge"...reading tru it will give you an insight of how ignorant those extremist are. Islam is not built on terrorism and bigotry...it is like judging christainity based on what few pastors chose to do with their sheeples here on NL.
Islam is a religion of PEACE...

Promismike:
Well, the yerubas are the only moderate Muslims I know.

But the truth remain that the core north does not see them as true Muslims. They only see them as objects of conquest that are only useful for the achievement of their religious and political goals.

But the truth still remain that, If all Muslims are like the yerubas I think their wont be much problem with inslam as regard terrorism and bigotry.

If you can my prince. It's recommendable. But I know you cant cos Islam is built on terrorism and bigotry. Islam has always been known as the only religion that uses terror, war and conquest to expand.

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Bratking(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
NerdyFullo:
People this days sha angry

So now there's moderate Islam?

Please someone ask the prince what is moderate Islam?

Moderate muslims? Technically, there are none. But there are progressives, who drink and date and believe everyone should be allowed to live the life they want freely, and who most muslims would not even consider muslims.

And then there are the fundamentalists in two groups: one with beards with no TV at home that force their women to wear hijab and send their kids to madrassas, and the second type that don't force the hijab, are perfectly fine with their sons doing whatever, love watching MTV, but tell their daughters that they should stay pure and not wear "Western" clothes etc, whilst still thinking that apostates and people who insult Islam should be killed, and that everything in the Quran is true, despite themselves being highly educated professionals.

Turkey as a country practices progressive Islam (secular Islam). KSA practices fundamental Islam.
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Bratking(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
is like sayin voting and democracy can never be moderate

There are 6 principles of sharia: the right to protect life, education, human dignity, property, family and religion, alas what we see in practice today is thus: human mutilation, honor killings, stoning people for adultery, veiling women, etc.

That's why I said Islam with the "misinterpreted" shari'a can never be moderate.
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by abduljabbar4(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
madridguy:
I'm in support of any reform that will give ISLAM good image in accordance to the Shariah.

I love ISLAM

ISLAM till my last breath Insha Allah.
image before who? oga you need to read more about that idiot. He is planning to allow women to visit beaches in Bikini and so many other abominable thing. The views of the west is not better than the view of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by abduljabbar4(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:
Before I use to get scared of taking that oath before commenting on topics like this. Seun it is pathetic and you should do something about it.

Arab Muslims are gradually deviating from the norm, seeing their neighbours U.A.E making strides in economic development because of their relaxed laws, I am sure they would want to do the same, though a little moderate and not as relaxed as Dubai and the other Emirates.

Tony Blair is such a thief, ever since he left government, he has used his connections for global businesses

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I be Christian ooo, this una oath wey una give us to swear, I no know say e get implications, abeg I no swear for una again, sorry I wouldn't swear again

Why did you accept it in the first place? Allowing you people into our threads does more harm than good.
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by abduljabbar4(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
seunny4lif:
He wan reduce head chopping grin grin grin grin grin
Country that lady no fit drive car and yet they are telling other Arabs about democracy grin

Seun why must I believe in Allah before I go fit enter the thread angry angry

have you prayed to Vladimir urine today?
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by seunny4lif(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
abduljabbar4:

have you prayed to Vladimir urine today?
E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by maclatunji: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You ended up writing worse than me tongue

Islamic education is meant for those who want to be left behind.

Can you justify this fatwa grin

I said it, you are not educated enough. What is a Fatwa in the first place? Oya define.
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
maclatunji:

I said it, you are not educated enough. What is a Fatwa in the first place? Oya define.
Imagine debating about Islam in this hot weather? Take your Islam and go look for gullibles and deplorables that are ready to slam their head
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by tartar9(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
FemiMaduka:
[s]When you say 'The Vatican city', we are talking about an estate of roughly 100acres with 400 catholic inhabitants (including the pope). Of course, there is a big mosque just about 6km from the St. Peter's Basilica. If we are to be honest and speak like men, there are a lot of privileges and licenses that Moslems enjoy - courtesy of people of other faiths - but Moslems are never ready to allow people of other faiths enjoy. Non-muslims are not even allowed in large swaths of Makkah. Imagine if a cathedral was within a 6km radius of the Ka'abbah, that is exactly what the papacy allowed. God himself doesn't exhibit this trait of absolute coercion and exclusiveness, HE allows the earth to yield to sinners and righteous men alike - any religion that doesn't follow this God-likeness has to check what has gone wrong.[/s]
In other words,there is a Mosque outside the vatican because the vatican only controls the vatican sad

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
9japrof:
Before I use to get scared of taking that oath before commenting on topics like this. Seun it is pathetic and you should do something about it.

Arab Muslims are gradually deviating from the norm, seeing their neighbours U.A.E making strides in economic development because of their relaxed laws, I am sure they would want to do the same, though a little moderate and not as relaxed as Dubai and the other Emirates.

Tony Blair is such a thief, ever since he left government, he has used his connections for global businesses

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I be Christian ooo, this una oath wey una give us to swear, I no know say e get implications, abeg I no swear for una again, sorry I wouldn't swear again
u guyz stoop so low just to comment

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lilimax:
In other words, they have been extremists undecided.

Anyway, they want to take a clue from Dubai as this has boosted their tourism
BTW,
I will only take him serious the day he allows a church to be built in Mecca embarassed
you. Guys. Always. Like. Transgressing

From now till the end of the world that your wild can and will never come true

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by 9japrof(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
u guyz stoop so low just to comment

chairman know it all, describe my comment, is it derogatory, does it rick of hatred, did I insult the Muslim faith, so why then are you generalising?

I think this forum managers are cowards. It's time for Muslims to be trained on why they should be less sensitive when it comes to becoming offended when they think their religion or God is maligned
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2017
9japrof:

chairman know it all, describe my comment, is it derogatory, does it rick of hatred, did I insult the Muslim faith, so why then are you generalising?

I think this forum managers are cowards. It's time for Muslims to be trained on why they should be less sensitive when it comes to becoming offended when they think their religion or God is maligned
u said u don't not know what the oath means yet u clicked it just to post a comment (u risked ur faith just to comment)post in an Islamic forum

Allahu akbar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sayings and Stories Of The Salaf / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? / Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.