Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos (30849 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Actress iyabo ojo and her beautiful daughter Priscilla Ajoke looks so hot in New adorable photo.

Is their any resemblance?

Here are some hot photos of Priscilla below

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/iyabo-ojo-and-his-beautiful-daughter.html?m=0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2017
If you see the daughter without make up ehn...

23 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Pappyto: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2017
And his

Brighter grammar fall on you OP.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Larrey(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2017
The daughter is now a big girl, they are both looking lovely

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Pappyto: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Is she ugly?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Pappyto:

Is she ugly?
She acted alongside her mum and Desmond Elliot in one movie like that.. I never believed she was the one until I saw the cast. She looks totally different.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Settingz321(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Ask me who to pick I will still pick the mother even 10yrs after........ My love for the mother grows

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Florblu(f): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Hot?
Where is the smoke?

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by jay2pee(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Florblu:
Hot?

Where is the smoke8?

Lolz,e dey buhari head

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
cool Preparing her for the task ahead cool

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
My phone battery life is more important than this post, so I thereby comment my reserve and vice versa.

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by kay29000(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Cool pics.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Jackipapa: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Where is the mother?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by maxysmith(f): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Wow...so beautiful kiss
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
I'm more beautiful
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
All thanks to make up for making her fine

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by gebest: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2017
pls na who b d moda among d two, nd who b d daughter as well
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
The daughter and mum looks chopable and edible like Lalas247 cheesy cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Lets go to pry sch:
Hot, hotter, hottest
Bad, Badho, Baddest
Slay, Slayer, Slayest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by MaryBenn(f): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

She's Fugly lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by BoyHuncho(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Let's see u without makeup first..

See as u pack makeup full for face u still nor fine angry

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Tonytonex(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2017
GIRL, TOO BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by desmond2pk: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Husling for a new cache after losing apostle suleman
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2017
I like tall girls but my woman no talk at all grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Willykoro(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2017
I see
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Funkybabee(f): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Wowwwew... so beautiful mother and daughter
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by toxicp: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2017
she is pretty
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos by Dollabiz: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates 35th Birthday With Adorable Photos / MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas / T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.