Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose (14367 Views)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / 2019 Governorship: Why PDP May Lose Bayelsa To APC – Jonathan / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by ijustdey: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2017
There were indications that the national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party might move against Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. During the latest National Executive Committee of the party, members of NEC discussed his matter at its 76th meeting which was held in Abuja on Tuesday.

Fayose, who came late to the meeting but was allowed to speak as the Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum during which he castigated the ruling All Progressives Congress party. He also lambasted the Federal Government, saying the way it is fighting war against corruption was like Satan calling Judas Iscariot a sinner.

Besides that, he also said that armed robbers are now calling some people thieves in Nigeria.

However, at the meeting, Senator Abiodun Olujimi a former Deputy to Fayose during his first tenure as governor of Ekiti state accused him of turning Ekiti State upside down with his actions.

Speaking under "Any Other Business" on the party's NEC agenda, Olujimi said the party is on the verge of losing the governorship election in her state if Fayose is not cautioned.

She accused the governor off unleashing his terror gang on members of the PDP in the state. Also, PDP's spokesman, Dayo Adeyeye said the chairman of the party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi has promised to look into the issues raised.

Adeyeye spoke with journalists after the PDP NEC meeting. According to him, " Senator Abiodun Olujimi raised the issues happening in Ekiti State under the AOB of the NEC agenda. She mentioned the unconstitutional manner the governor is running the party in the state. "She also raised the assault on members of the party by the governor. She mentioned the violence and act of impunity by the governor.

"But the chairman has promised to take some actions on the matter so that we don't lose the governorship election in the state next year."

Mr. Adeyey did not disclose the exact action (s) the PDP is planning to take but sources within the party hierarchy told SaharaReporters that they will sacrifice Fayose if need be to enable the party do well in the upcoming guber election in the state. Mr. Fayose recently declared his intention to run as the Presidential candidate of his party, but that declaration and the euphoria that followed was shortlived as the Economic and Financial Crimes commission swiftly arrested two of his commissioners and the PDP leadership also distanced the party from his ambition.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/24/pdp-may-move-against-governor-fayose

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Ballack1(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Up Fayose...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Hizayus(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2017
I dey come mak i go shit first
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Baawaa(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Down Fayose grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Bari22: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by ChangetheChange: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2017
So try for the god

POP Cheerish Fayose than one unknown Olujimi from Ekiti State talking thrash

4 Likes

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by adem30: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Even PDP members in Ekiti knows how senseless their Governor is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Atiku2019: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2017
PDP Stands With Atiku cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Visit Ekiti n u will love fayose
I was in Ekiti last week I passed try ikere ekiti . I don't like fayose but d moment I got to ikere ekiti I change my mind. I can vote him for president ooooo.
But Ekiti 2018 na APC get am

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by GetUmad: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Visit Ekiti n u will love fayose

3 Likes

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by orisa37: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Yes but not violently.
Persuade him and Mimiko to move to Senate as they have become potent weapons for PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by castrol180(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Leave this man whose ambition can never see the light of the day...though we supported his gubernatorial ambition in 2014 due to the way he was treated by the federal might in the first time as a governor then but I think he is presently deceiving himself for the position of the first man of the country, Nigeria. Presidency no be beans o! But you can still exercise your civic right and weigh your political might on the balance to see how heavy it is. Nigeria is not Ekiti where you buy bean cakes and share or distribute rice. Nigerians issues are deeper than that, so gentle man go and warm up. You shall be call upon when it is your time.

#myhalfword

4 Likes

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by kay29000(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
PDP keep fighting within themselves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by nairavsdollars(f): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Why not just expel the cankerworm from the party?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by laurel03(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
PDP Stands With Atiku cool
we don't need all ds old thief

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Dotwillis1(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2017

What would be PDP without OSOKOMOLE 1 of Ekiti state??

Answer - FAILURE!
undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Vizboy1: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Igbo girls are the most beautiful, hard working, intelligent in the world,
Meanwhile yesterday I was going to see my friend before I saw a Yoruba girl, she waved at me immediately I turned to respond her greetings, pepper entered my eyes

1 Like

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by rattlesnake(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2017
once you can remove his big mouth he moves
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Reeberry: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Hizayus:
I dey come mak i go shit first
You go dey post rubbish as if you no get brain.

1 Like

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by motun2017(f): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Vizboy1:
Meanwhile yesterday I was going to see my friend before I saw a Yoruba girl, she waved at me immediately I turned to respond her greetings, pepper entered my eyes
stale.

8 Likes

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Dollabiz: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Their biz
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Onbelivable(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2017
angry
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by AmwithAtiku2019: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Atiku is the Only solution........AMWithAtiku2019
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by josielewa(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Vizboy1:
stale joke...make i contribute laff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Splashme: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Ew
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Fayose would end up being a senator from Ebonyi state. He can mark my words
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Vizboy1: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2017
motun2017:
stale.
see as you fine
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Lolpat: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Lol........
Re: PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose by Groan(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Good day Sir /ma.
We are surveyors with a two edged dream of making ordinary people own a house or home as well as dreaming to populate Agbowa, Imota, Igbokuta,sagamu road,our areas where we have large and many properties for sale.
We strongly believe we can work together to achieve this two edged dream. Since the lands are cheap, fresh with just survey, we've brought the prices down at Agbowa, Imota,sagamu road and Igbokuta to be affordable to anyone. We equally have other properties, though not large,in other areas like okeletu . Our lekki properties are equally available.
With organisation and cooperation between us, we can make this dream come true. What a joy it will then be for you and we at Zizan Excel Ventures.
Where do we need you? That's the question you may be asking now. Yes! We will need you in the area of directing our clients, both yours and ours. Convincing and encouraging them to get a land in these areas, which are cheap and affordable. Especially clients that are ready to build or ready to move into these fast developing areas, just about 15 minutes drive to garage, with a university around there, as well as the now being constructed mile 12 garage and access roads.

We shall be expecting your cooperation to work together while not forgetting that all these comes with monetary gains for both sides.
For enquiries, please call or email us.

Joseph Olusola
Zizan Excel ventures.
zizanexcel@gmail.com,
zizanexcel@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC / 2012 Budget Compared To 2011 And 2010 (N13trn or $84bn) / Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.