Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Distress Sales Of Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sales Of Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Lagos (461 Views)

Urgent Sale Of Plot Of Land / Urgent Sale Of Plot Of Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki, Bought From Revolution Plus / Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sales Of Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Lagos by olasha1(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Most businesses depreciate but properties in Lagos rather appreciate in manifold..

So I advise we all to benefit in one of the genuine Distress land sales below.

A plot of land for sale @onosa for 900k in a very fast developing area.. Title gazzeted

A Plot of land for sale at alawin opp dangote cement frajend factory for 1.8m very dry land.
Tittle global CofO.

A Plot of land for sale @ Ogombo. It's between Abraham adesanya and ajah round about for 5m. Title global CofO

All in lekki Lagos. It's between awoyaya and eleko junction ibeju lekki

Very good land its better than buying a car my brother & sister.. Own a property in lekki Lagos is a very booming investment

REMEMBER that Dangote refinery in THIS axis will be on board by 2019.
If you have the means, GET a plot for your self now & smile later

U are allowed to do all thorough search with
Your lawyer or surveyor

Tell & watshap on 08068717899 / 09020743088
Re: Distress Sales Of Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Lagos by olasha1(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Buy land in lekki Lagos & relax to build or resale later, any which way u will never regret

Pls contact my number to benefit from the genuine Distress sales
Re: Distress Sales Of Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Lagos by olasha1(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Take advantage of this Distress sales and dial my number 08068717899
Re: Distress Sales Of Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Lagos by olasha1(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Trade-more Estate Land, Voice Of Nig, 20plots N3m/600sq. Call-08186086321 / Edge Villa Estate, Behind Amen Estate Eleko. Off Lekki Expressway 2.6m / BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE!!! GOSHEN COURT 2 IN ELERANGBE IBEJU LEKKI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.