Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (48939 Views)

Thomdock Investment Has Crashed / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by InbornGenius: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Just few hours ago, Top Guider Andrew Marc just confessed that there was no more PH in the system. 25th October 2017

This Marks the third time MMM has crashed in Nigeria. First was in December 2016, the second in August and now in October.

Nothing seemed right when MMM came up with the plan to inflate the interest from 30% to 100%. It was a well thought plan to exploit Nigerians with a final blow.

Tricks employed.
1) Inflation of interest from 30% to 100%. To create more temptation for the greedy. People from far and wide came running, with the intent of hitting big and running before any sign of crash evolved. But MMM knew better
2) They began matching people with small amount to pH and GH
3)People with big PH, weren't allowed to provide help, their money kept growing to more than twice the amount they pledged.
4)When the time was right, eventually they were matched to make payment so that they can cash out their huge sums. (Little did they know)
5)As expected they all trooped to make payment
6)But before they could begin cashing out their fortunes. The game was over.

Intermission
How does one Guider have over 100k downlines? Through publicity? Nah
On visiting the default page of MMM. There's a a section where the person with the Intent of registering has to fill the name of who invited him/her. But it is never blank. By default it is "Invite@MMM-nigeria.net" Through this they feed on millions of referral bonuses, without investing a single kobo

This email belongs to one of the super guiders know as Ernest.
Below are the pictures of all the evidence you'll need

Nigerians Beware. MMM is a scam, I say this not because am a distant critic. I was once a devote member. Until I got wise.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by InbornGenius: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 take us to the promise land. More Nigerians need to see this

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by ngwaba(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
grin >: grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by femo122: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2017
It has happened how many times ee crash

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by niggi4life(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
MMM Do people still do that crap?

Thought it had crashed long long time ago... Not even aware of it's existence anymore

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by XXLDICK(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
Haha. I have no pity or those that lost their money.

You where warned severally, but una no gree hear.

I won't be surprised if MMM comes again for the third time and people still participate.

When FG warned, people blamed FG. FG have power to stop it just like China's did but FG was wise enough not to because they know foolish Nigerians would blame them so the let them learn the hard way..

Billions of Naira has been scammed through MMM.

Someone told me there are no central accounts, I laughed and asked which accounts were the first set of monies paid to.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
hahahaha foolish pple. where is day chuddy self. dat guy is made for life lmao, now its ernest ripping pple off. our poto brothers una weldone o. using mavrodi pics and style to scam pple. mavrodi is not aware of this 9ja MMM

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by talk2saintify(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
na foolish people still dey do MMM grin grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by hucienda: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
na wa o ... MMM still dey??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by slimshadyl(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
nonsense posts making FP today

3 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by kay29000(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
So people still continued with MMM after what happened last year December? Hmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by lordm(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
does anyone still involve in that

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by siobh: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, People still do this stuff.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
I keep telling people not to ph in mmm again, although my money is there, via August 2nd and July 18th together with 2016 which was not released, I wouldn't want anyone to fall a victim, mmm participants will tell you, "if you keep telling people not to ph who will pay you" I keep telling them, it's better nobody is paid so that everybody will go and hustle for Money. When I gave up was when They said they're in Nigeria to slash Overgrown 100% mavros and they did that in less than 2 days. But when it comes to backdating, they'll tell you programming is not easy. They said they have big Ph's but won't release or backdate any mavro. Talk of inconsistency and gullibility. For those Idi0ts still putting in their hard earned money in mmm, UNA MUMU NEVER DO? I just dey look them they laugh. Mmm = Scam of the World since God created the world.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by driand(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
grin

a friend invested 2m since June, now I see calling him sorry I didn't understand until now.. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by castrol180(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
MMM crashed the day it was first introduced, so there should be no repetition of unnecessary talk. Lala, let's move forward as there are so many other better things to discuss...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Gangster1ms: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
MMM still dey exist? undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by YelloweWest: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Wait o. People are still doing mmm?

Now that's a special kind of stupid sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by WebSurfer(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Nigerians are too greedy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nathan2016: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Personally, I think something is fundermentally wrong with Nigerians, I don,t know what but i hope as religious as we are, our creator can tell us our basic problem...becos i don't think we might be able to find it out on earth grin grin

dumb citizens

Me when they ask me if I want to be Nigerian again in my next life

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Settingz321(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Who are the victims again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Promxy94(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
THANKGOD
They didn't catch me this time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
When a person who possess wisdom jam somebody who has money.
An exchange is inevitable.
The wise will gain more money while the money bag will gain more knowledge (if he/she is sensible).
Unfortunately most Nigerians only have money and zero wisdom. Even after losing the money, they gained zero knowledge.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by chukzyfcbb: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
op u no wise ni, something wey don die since.

if you had been engaging in Mmm these few weeks despite all the negative stories, trust me your stupidity is like peak, it's in you!

So these Andrew guy withdrew about 10.3million within the space of two months(June-july), choiii see flexing!!!

Dude made more money than most top shots in the oil and gas sector, choii see scamming

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by OLamylove: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by emmabest2000(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
lordm:
does anyone still involve in that

WebSurfer:
Nigerians are too greedy grin

Gangster1ms:
MMM still dey exist? undecided

siobh:
Seriously, People still do this stuff.

I don tire for some people....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by coldsummer: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Lincoln275(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
that's nice

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by eezeribe(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Thank Goodness...
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by scofieldsimba(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
I stopped ponzi long time ago.. The pains are more than the gains...

Some people re wicked witout conscience. selln fake rat poison in dis recesion. Plz dnt b a victim, taste b4 u pay.

The original one is salty! �

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by maxysmith(f): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
So MMM still dey grin
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by brownsugar23: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
my money they there oooo i just believe it greed that make people go into such money i have learnt in the hard way

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.