Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

"Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes (33364 Views)

Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Kolababe: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Two-time world champion, Larry Holmes says Nigerian-British boxing champion, Anthony Joshua needs regular sex to become a heavyweight legend. Larry who is considered one of the finest ever after racking up a 69-6 record in a career spanning four decades said this while speaking at the launch of the TAG Heuer Carrera Muhammad Ali Limited Edition timepiece recently.

'“If I had to give him one piece of advice it would be this – get laid a week before each fight. You need to relax. It restores your energy and everything. You know they say you're not allowed to do that when you're fighting. I listened to that for a while but then found out it was all a lie and you're missing the good stuff man. He's a heavyweight, he's got to get that sh** out of him. But he doesn't want to do it everyday or nothing because that might drain him!” he said

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/anthony-joshua-needs-sex-to-become-a-legendtwotime-world-champlarry-holmes

4 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Kolababe: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Khd95(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2017
this one pass...lemmme wait for the elders

22 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by skywalker240(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
All work no play makes Jack A,,,... grin

2 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by itspzpics(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
slay queens will b like Anthony m here oo

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by debssycharles(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dnt Mind Dat man. Nah envy dey do am.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by AmwithAtiku2019: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
so sex is now a requirement to be A Legend abi? undecided

Meanwhile.......................Atiku2019

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by idrisolaide(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Ayodejioak(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
tongue
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by babasolo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pharaoh: “So how did you end up in prison?”

Joseph: “The girl told me take off your jacket, I said babe, mans not hot.”

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by XXLDICK(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fabio Canavaro said something similar when he won the world best player.

When he was asked the reason for his success, he attributed it to regular sex

1 Like

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
let me come and be going.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by itoldu: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
aaahhh!!!!
ÀWON OLÒSHÌ!!!! They want to send him a Delilah!

They wee nor succeed!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by lonelydora: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wow...let me inform this pretty 'call girl' in Aristos house in GRA.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by MrMystrO(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good Advice, Lets Go in Gentlemen..

11 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by binsanni(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
sex abi. ok
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Purpletee(f): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
every man needs sex to become a legend

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by felixomor: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evil Advisers
World Pipu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by encryptjay(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
SMH

1 Like

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by faith551(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
PPl and fallacies about sex, remembered telling a friend I was sick one day and all this guy could tell me was "to go get laid" telling me lack of sex was whats getting me sick

3 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by slapandfall(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming..

E be like say blows wey this one receive when e still dey box don dey affect am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Coolcash1: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by zmar(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
skywalker240:
All work no play makes Jack A,,,... grin
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by sunshineV(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Purpletee:

Are u available, I want to become a legend

8 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Imagine the world of no sex

1 Like

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by rawtouch: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
hmmm..

rawsex..
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by pmc01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
AmwithAtiku2019:
so sex is now a requirement to be A Legend abi? undecided

Meanwhile.......................Atiku2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by fof1: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kolababe:
Two-time world champion, Larry Holmes says Nigerian-British boxing champion, Anthony Joshua needs regular sex to become a heavyweight legend. Larry who is considered one of the finest ever after racking up a 69-6 record in a career spanning four decades said this while speaking at the launch of the TAG Heuer Carrera Muhammad Ali Limited Edition timepiece recently.

'“If I had to give him one piece of advice it would be this – get laid a week before each fight. You need to relax. It restores your energy and everything. You know they say you're not allowed to do that when you're fighting. I listened to that for a while but then found out it was all a lie and you're missing the good stuff man. He's a heavyweight, he's got to get that sh** out of him. But he doesn't want to do it everyday or nothing because that might drain him!” he said

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/anthony-joshua-needs-sex-to-become-a-legendtwotime-world-champlarry-holmes

THESE ARE GRAND LIES FROM AN OLD PROPHET. ANTHONY JOSH SHOULD PLS DISREGARD OR DELETE SUCH ERRAND JUNGLE TALES FROM HIS BRAIN, MIND AND REMAIN FOCUSSED ALWAYS B4 HIS FIGHTS. AND HE CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED. LARRY HOLMES TALES IS BUNKUM, TALES SAMSON AGREED TO AND GOT HIS APOSTOLIC EYES PLUGGED OUT WITHOUT A SINGLE BOUT. MEN, BEWARE OF OLD MEN'S FABLES...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
what an advice...oga joe please stay chaste...its the most wonderful and brave thing to do..knowing not everyone can summon the courage to do the same thing...

Meanwhile

donaldDuke 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by babyfaceafrica: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nansense

1 Like

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by emerazz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Purpletee:

arrr Anty u can be a sole distributor na who knws hw many legends u can makegringrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Essien Honoured With Bizarre Statue In Ghana (Photos) / Premier League Introduce 'head-to-head' Rule For 2019/20 Season / Hard To Turn Down England – Fikayo Tomori Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.