Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,758 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Official God Of War III Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Official God Of War III Thread (1943 Views)

The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / First God Of War III Review: Perfect Score, Best Game Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official God Of War III Thread by adaphik(f): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
God of war III is being released tomorrow 16th,  But as i hear from folks around it is already on for sale in GNN-Gaming Network Nigeria, silverbird gala,  VI,
In the end there will only be Playstation.
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by georgee(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
Sony has broken my heart, do they want me to go and dispose off ma PS2. Why bringing GOW 3 only on PS3.
I hope those china guys wuld be able to convert it so as to play on PS2 console embarassed
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by ogagusps3: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
georgee:

Sony has broken my heart, do they want me to go and dispose off ma PS2. Why bringing GOW 3 only on PS3.
I hope those china guys wuld be able to convert it so as to play on PS2 console embarassed
ok first off the ps3 hasn't even been completely chipped yet.
second the size of gow3 is too big to put on a ps2 dvd.
thirdly it is impossible for Nigerians at least to port games from on system to another.
So ur only option is to get a ps3 now!!!!!!! cool
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by kosovo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
georgee:

that's very funny, Unfortunately PS2 can't even handle the Screeshot of GOWIII.
PS2 is already 10 yrs old, C'mon wink
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by bgees(m): 2:49am On Mar 17, 2010
PS2 will be obsolete very soon.

I have seen the trailer for GOW 3, that Kratos guy still looks weird. they should at least make him more human.
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by vowiski(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2010
@bgees
that would mean you have not been following the GOW story, kratos is not human entirely so why should he look like a human, ?
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by Mobinga: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
oops! I accidentally posted this using my sisters account, tongue
Kratos is a god, He was shrunk by zeus to a human size, PS2, is now crap, A ps2 dvd is about 4.7gb, While d god of war 3 bluray disc is dual layered, each layer has a size of 25GIGS and god of war 3 is 35GIGS. The GOW 3 director said "only gaia's nose is 1GIG of textures", So? Its not possible on the PS2, even xbox 360, where the fanboys at?
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by bgees(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2010
Somebody already posted the complete walkthrough on youtube. Nothing really special, almost like PS2 if u ask me.
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by kosovo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
@bgees

i AM already tired of talking. . . Let me go play some MW2 on my 360. Won't be Gettin GOW 3 anytime soon. . . Takie
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by texazzpete(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2010
Just got my copy of God of War III yesterday, haven't played it yet, though. My PS3 requires a firmware update, and there's no way i'm doing that on NEPA. If dem take light during the update, bye bye PS3 grin
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by obinna5000(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2010
Check out this GOD OF WAR III video. BLOODY. shocked

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqrs3dv-TAM[/flash]
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hands down the best game ever for those who love greek myth and action adventure games. I'm only 2 hours into the game I find my self pulling it out and looking at it again to be sure it's not a blu ray movie with high end graphics. This is hands down the best a wrap!!! I preordered it and got two bonuses from Amazon (God of war blades and a poster). I got same thing for Heavenly sword!!! Sick game but extremely gory!!!
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
texazzpete:

Just got my copy of God of War III yesterday, haven't played it yet, though. My PS3 requires a firmware update, and there's no way i'm doing that on NEPA. If dem take light during the update, bye bye PS3  grin

dude, u're not running your ps and other electronics on a ups?

tv, decoder, even laptop are on ups

preferablt 1.5kva - which is tougher on voltage fluctuations
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by texazzpete(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
oyb:

dude, u're not running your ps and other electronics on a ups?

tv, decoder, even laptop are on ups

preferablt 1.5kva - which is tougher on voltage fluctuations

I have a PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 all connected to my HDTV. Plus a surge protector and a power strip box. then HiTV and DSTV boxes and a home theater.

I don't have to tell you the jungle of wires and chargers and power cables around the back of the TV despite my best cable management tricks. Adding a UPS to that mix is not an appealing act grin

The surge protector does my protection for now - i bought it myself in the UK so i know say no be aba made grin
Re: The Official God Of War III Thread by N9528GB: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Its a game to die for, I ve told my sister to get me a copy in UK when is out in Uk.

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Not Playing Disks / Pls, / How To Scout For Neymar In Pes 2020 Efootball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.