Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (57218 Views)

Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Shelomo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations, hope you will not bleach your skin with food stuff money?
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
timilehin007:
My spec exactly...like my wife...after 5yrs and a daughter it still feels like I've not sampled her up to 5times
Hmmm, congrats.
That's true love playing out. One that truly lasts till death do you parts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Her knuckles be like roasted boli, some people can bleach sha.
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Henitan24(f): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
Very ugly girl

See her face like law school bus stop painting

Its better to get an olosho pregnant than to marry that thing, dey multicoloured like supreme ice cream

cheesy cheesy Just love your sense of humor and honesty

No insult plssssssss...
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Love sweet oo chai
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Maximus85(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Zhahovic(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
I hope she didn't bleach her puna too..else..that place go smell die

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by talk2emma: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Sike(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
Very ugly girl

Its better to get an olosho pregnant than to marry that thing, dey multicoloured like supreme ice cream
HABAAA!!
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Obierika(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
madridguy:
I like this kind of woman. grin grin the guy will enjoy a lot tongue

I know what you mean grin
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by timilehin007(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmm, congrats.
That's true love playing out. One that truly lasts till death do you parts.

Thanks woman...she turns me on every blessed day..I have to say this..despite the yrs I still looses control each time she's beside me so much that my pee pee goes 'doin doin doin' whenever she's by my side
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Tecno66: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by izaray(f): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to them. Those condeming the bae not been beautiful. Should try and make same moves with their slayers na, If they think its dat easy undecided
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by QuietMynd: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na to dey wish people, when u too wan marry so that we can wish u also.
Divay22:
More to come, after the wedding cheesy cheesy
Happy marriage life in advance to them.
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
QuietMynd:
Na to dey wish people, when u too wan marry so that we can wish u also.
cheesy cheesy
Even you too, so that i fit take FTC for your thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by StunnerG(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
I hate society, instead of us bashing her knuckles, can we just shut the Bleep up and make our business ours. I wish them all the best tho
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by KardinalZik(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
All I can see in the girl is a poorly bleached madafaka. Her knuckles can testify.

She's addicted to cheap Caro-White abi na Bio-Claire.

ONLY THOSE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM BLEACH THEIR SKIN.

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by QuietMynd: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why re u always romancing with the romance thread
Divay22:

cheesy cheesy
Even you too, so that i fit take FTC for your thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by churchee: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pre-wedding photos on the way.. HML
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Divay22(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
QuietMynd:
Why re u always romancing with the romance thread
I don't know o..
Well i am determined that it will end this year, as from next year it's gonna be my ex section.
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
all this bleached ladies that have body odor

2 Likes

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by jstar376(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ahh..proposal this days is no longer taken by surprise.........nowadays d girl will even invite all her besties B-) am inviting u to my proposal tonight :O
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by givenny(f): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
congratulations. Wish you good in your marriage
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Life too short to take things seriously all the time.
Something happened today that really cracked me up.

I approached a shop vendor to help me change a N1000 note to smaller denominations. The vendor said that he doesn't have change, only for one guy sitting beside the shop to tell me that "Bros, they will have change if we use the money to buy beans"

I was like WTF
People dey vex Sha grin
you be JJC?

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ebuka2016:
you be JJC?
Na one of my Big Bros for area talk am. If you hear how he take talk am ehnn I just do not know why I find it very funny
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Twerk! Twérk! Twérk!

grin Twérk! Twérk! grin

♤Her knuckles in

♤ the last pic though sad
Its hard imagining myself dating a bleaching lady.
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by delishpot: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Most Women have lost their unique inner beauty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:
Giving him a taste of what he's gonna be enjoying. grin cheesy

or what he has being enjoying... this one wey him never propose dem dan dae do colour combination...

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Chimex30(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
Very ugly girl

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha. See finishing
Re: Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos by Jacksonmava(f): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
Very ugly girl

The hate is too much bro. Wetin she do you na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.