Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nysc. Please Help, I Can't Log In Or Retrieve My Password - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc. Please Help, I Can't Log In Or Retrieve My Password (2626 Views)

Can't Log In My Dashboard, Seeing Invalid Email.....need Help / How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? / Nysc. Please Help, I Can't Log In Or Retrieve My Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc. Please Help, I Can't Log In Or Retrieve My Password by lordvictor(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Help needed urgently. I went to a cyber cafe to register and submitted my details. They guy opened the site and started the first part of the registration. An email was sent to my email to continue with the registration, the operator filled out the form and submitted. He forgot the password he used and even the answer to the security question. Now i cant log in to continue with the registration and i can't retrieve the password cos he cant remember the answer to the security question.

Please what do i do..... Help please.

How do i contact nysc, the main website is not responding.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me On Relocation Issue / Broke Corper Moves From Earning 33K To Half A Million. Discover His Secret ➔➔➔ / How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.